Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero

+9
Turok_TTZ
FennecFox7
Freeza
teamanarchy
EarlyPrototype
hrealmadrid
Mr Nick09
VanDeezNuts
Ganso
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero Empty Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:40 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/07/13/2572341/jose-mouriho-emmanuel-adebayor-is-closer-to-real-madrid-than

yessssssss
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero Empty Re: Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:51 am

the title is misleading as most goal.com articles are.

the quote was "Neymar is a Santos player, Aguero belongs to Atletico Madrid... Adebayor is at Manchester City, but perhaps he is closer because he was our player for six months"

not too strong of a stance there. imo.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero Empty Re: Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:06 am

yh, mourinho was having a laugh lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:48 am

He's been trolling all week that man!
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 am

He is trying to mislead us we all know how he loves his confidentiality.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:43 am

teamanarchy wrote:Guys, maybe we need to consider the possibility that Adebayor is our man... Sad
called this one.
Is it such a tragedy? I mean, I hate Ade and not much can be said for his ability, in comparison to Neymar... but he's the ideal 3rd choice
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:40 pm

I sure hope he said it as something misleading, i wouldn't want him back on the team no mather what
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:31 pm

lol if he said this about aguero you know the posters above me wouldn't be saying "misleading"
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:lol if he said this about aguero you know the posters above me wouldn't be saying "misleading"

+1. sad thing is that this is probably true.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:lol if he said this about aguero you know the posters above me wouldn't be saying "misleading"

haha, you guys are absolutely right. However, he didnt Razz

why be so mad about kun to Real, fantastic player, we all should be excited
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:20 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

a benchwarmer u mean? He wont be benching the benz. And if higuain returns to prominence, aguero will simply be another striker Higuain will add to his list of "strikers that are supposingly better than me yet i am still the starter regardless".

the 45 million imo can be better used or saved and that is my problem. if we can sign him for less than 30million then np but thats not gonna happen now is it? that and Cantera. Morata barely has a chance to shine as it is. We sign aguero, there is no future for Morata in real madrid, no chance in hell. Rather not screw over morata chances than sign aguero for the epic lulz that will follow.

I hope we sign no new striker. that way Mourinho will be forced to call up Morata or Joselu. Or he can low ball everyone and play cr7 as striker to remove all doubt of wut he plans for our cantera.

I want a new Raul damnit. one from the cantera. Morata can be that new Raul, but only if mou is wise enough to give him the opportunity to deliver.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

a benchwarmer u mean? He wont be benching the benz. And if higuain returns to prominence, aguero will simply be another striker Higuain will add to his list of "strikers that are supposingly better than me yet i am still the starter regardless".

the 45 million imo can be better used or saved and that is my problem. if we can sign him for less than 30million then np but thats not gonna happen now is it? that and Cantera. Morata barely has a chance to shine as it is. We sign aguero, there is no future for Morata in real madrid, no chance in hell. Rather not screw over morata chances than sign aguero for the epic lulz that will follow.

I hope we sign no new striker. that way Mourinho will be forced to call up Morata or Joselu. Or he can low ball everyone and play cr7 as striker to remove all doubt of wut he plans for our cantera.

I want a new Raul damnit. one from the cantera. Morata can be that new Raul, but only if mou is wise enough to give him the opportunity to deliver.

Aguero is good enough to bench 2 Benzemas... What are you talking about?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 pm

omarish wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

Aguero is good enough to bench 2 Benzemas... What are you talking about?

I lol'd Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero Zo6s7o

If Aguero was capable of benching the benz then start worrying for higuain's future. to be able to bench the new and improved benzema... wud be able to bench a returning higuain. neither of which i can see happening.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Yeah, if you read the whole interview, it is clear he isn't promoting Morata. So bloody Ade it is, then.

EDIT: Why does everyone say Morata is the new Raul just because he is a striker? Morata is completely different to Raul, Higuain is the most similar we have to him.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:49 pm

aguero>Benz

Last edited by Ganso on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Yeah, if you read the whole interview, it is clear he isn't promoting Morata. So bloody Ade it is, then.

EDIT: Why does everyone say Morata is the new Raul just because he is a striker? Morata is completely different to Raul, Higuain is the most similar we have to him.

I can only speak for myself, but when I mention Raul and Morata in the same sentence, it's because I'm comparing the fact that they are both homegrown, not their style of play.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:10 pm

New and improved Benzema? Did I miss the friendly against L.A?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

Well, tbf, benzema is also bench when higuain returns to form so at least they have that in common Smile

someone missed Mourinho's opinion on castilla i see, that wont happen, you can stop dreaming.

oh and btw, Aguero will cost us less than 20M you know, benzema sold for 25-30M + some cash Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Benzema couldn't even bench a half-fit Higuain and Adebayor rofl there is no way he can bench Aguero if he comes.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Still wanna know this new and improved Benzema and where can I see it...?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Doc wrote:Still wanna know this new and improved Benzema and where can I see it...?!
Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:38 pm

teamanarchy wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:Guys, maybe we need to consider the possibility that Adebayor is our man... Sad
called this one.
Is it such a tragedy? I mean, I hate Ade and not much can be said for his ability, in comparison to Neymar... but he's the ideal 3rd choice

Yeah, I also think he's the ideal 3rd choice
I don't mind to say: Welcome back Ade Very Happy
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Doc wrote:Still wanna know this new and improved Benzema and where can I see it...?!

i think Sportczy sold them too much hope saying that benzema might work on his speed in the summer lol

he was too busy crashing cars Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

i think Sportczy sold them too much hope saying that benzema might work on his speed in the summer lol

he was too busy crashing cars Razz

or he was told by doctors that he needs to rest his back and focus on swimming to stay in shape as opposed to anything with high impact. Unless the back issue goes completely away, and it hasn't yet, he can't train hard in the offseason.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:38 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

because my algerian boy benzema.... pale
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next