Kaladin
LeVersacci
nasir6371
futbol
S
46 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FC Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 pm

chad4401 wrote:atleti going out to defend for a 0-0 could be very difficult to break down, so still tipping atleti to go through, the feels Proud

Really doubt it will be 0-0 tbh, its not like a 0-0 in the league where your ok with it.

0-0 takes Barca out, i think its more likely Atleti win than a 0-0 tbh.

I'll be shocked if Barca don't score, but i won't be shocked if Atleti win.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid

Post by Pedram Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Collblanc wrote:
Limpakulli wrote:I was lurking on Bluemoon about 20 minutes ago or so and saw people about Neymar diving in frequent sessions. What is you`re take on that Barca fans?

Dont care. Win the CL before the evil win la decima at any cost. Hope he gives us plenty of more penalties.

Bookmarked just in case.  :coffee: 
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Barcelona announce that Pique has a hip fracture and will be out approximately 4 weeks.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bezmish Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:18 pm

After such a hard work Atletico will struggle in second leg and in la liga. They are tired

Atletico has no quality players to win games with easy work. They have to work their ass off to stoo top teams. And it will cost them

Predicting 3-1 barca win

bezmish
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Iniesta is the second best player after Messi. The guy is unreal.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Iniesta is better than Messi. :bow:

Even as a madridista i enjoy watching him, guy is a magician.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Barca winning the treble with this backline will be a sight to behold:

Pinto
Alves Bartra Mascherano Alba

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:03 am

Seriously, Tata needs ro *bleep* off with Neymar on RW.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
chad4401 wrote:atleti going out to defend for a 0-0 could be very difficult to break down, so still tipping atleti to go through, the feels Proud

Really doubt it will be 0-0 tbh, its not like a 0-0 in the league where your ok with it.

0-0 takes Barca out, i think its more likely Atleti win than a 0-0 tbh.

I'll be shocked if Barca don't score, but i won't be shocked if Atleti win.

atleti knows barca are looking for a result, simeone needs to continue what he has been doing, just a bit more defensive the home crowd will be huge for them they might just press for the whole 90 mins Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:15 am

I saw Diego's goal. Kinell  Shocked

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bezmish Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:59 am

Pedram wrote:Iniesta is better than Messi. :bow:

Dude dont compare messi factor to iniesta. Messi is nightmare for opposition and they mark him tightly. Iniesta is safe player for them. They let him play

This is Iniesta's most amazing run against atletico this night. See how freely he receives the ball and how freely he runs. Nobody tries to stop him they let him run

And then notice messi at the end.. When the ball reaches him they attack and kill him. This is the difference dude

bezmish
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 am

bezmish wrote:

Dude dont compare messi factor to iniesta. Messi is nightmare for opposition and they mark him tightly. Iniesta is safe player for them. They let him play

This is Iniesta's most amazing run against atletico this night. See how freely he receives the ball and how freely he runs. Nobody tries to stop him they let him run

And then notice messi at the end.. When the ball reaches him they attack and kill him. This is the difference dude

Messi is the best by a large margin. Iniesta is the second best player of this generation. Then you have guys like Ronaldo and Xavi fighting for the others. Iniesta is so similar to Zidane it is scary tbh. Scary shit.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bezmish Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:06 am

jibers wrote:
bezmish wrote:

Messi is the best by a large margin. Iniesta is the second best player of this generation. Then you have guys like Ronaldo and Xavi fighting for the others. Iniesta is so similar to Zidane it is scary tbh. Scary shit.
agreed with everything you said

bezmish
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:45 am

FC Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid - Page 5 BkK03WeCMAAsd-k
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:04 am

Cracking shot by Diego, but Pinto is a shit GK. He's standing right in the middle of the goal when the ball is all the way out on the wing.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:21 am

Gil wrote:FC Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid - Page 5 BkK03WeCMAAsd-k

how does it feel like being a midget messi lol

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:13 am

Valdes, or any decent keeper, would have saved that shot. Not going to take anything away from the shot, which was brilliant, but from that range at that angle even a shot like Diego's shouldn't be going in.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:37 am

Anyone have a better gif from this?
FC Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid - Page 5 Iq284K
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:47 am

Collblanc wrote:Anyone have a better gif from this?
FC Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid - Page 5 Iq284K

FC Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid - Page 5 DisguisedSlushyDwarfmongoose
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:18 am

lol at people thinking Barca will BEAT Atleti when they have never done that this season and Atleti just got an away goal which means a 0-0 is in their bag in the return leg. Barca haven't scored more than one goal in one game against Atleti, so if they want to go through not only will they need to score one but they will need to keep Atleti to zero goals. good luck with that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:32 am

lol at real madrid fans with a big mouth. havent won a single big game this season and still talk trash about a team that has beat them twice, won the supercopa against atletico, and beat manchester city twice. go back to bigsoccer.com
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:45 am

Collblanc wrote:lol @ rm fans with a big mouth. havent won a single big game this season and still talk trash about a team that has beat them twice, won the supercopa against atletico, and beat manchester city twice.

What an achievement it is to beat City, both funnily enough in the last minutes Laughing Last time I checked we BEAT Atleti (shocker isn't it since barca cant score more than one goal against them Laughing ), We beat Juve.

what about you guys:
Osasuna away loss
Bilbao away loss
All Atleti games draws
LaReal away loss
Valencia home loss

lol if I were you I wouldn't open my mouth because apart from the clasicos your record against big/tough laliga games have been worse than ours and you are most probably (about 90%) going out in CL so I can understand your frustration. And if we go through I'd like to get Atleti so that we can show you how it feels to actually ein against them for once
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:50 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
Collblanc wrote:lol @ rm fans with a big mouth. havent won a single big game this season and still talk trash about a team that has beat them twice, won the supercopa against atletico, and beat manchester city twice.

What an achievement it is to beat City, both funnily enough in the last minutes :lol:Last time I checked we BEAT Atleti (shocker isn't it since barca cant score more than one goal against them Laughing), We beat Juve.

what about you guys:
Osasuna away loss
Bilbao away loss
All Atleti games draws
LaReal away loss
Valencia home loss

lol if I were you I wouldn't open my mouth because apart from the clasicos your record against big/tough laliga games have been worse than ours and you are most probably (about 90%) going out in CL so I can understand your frustration.  And if we go through I'd like to get Atleti so that we can show you how it feels to actually ein against them for once

If barca go out they will win la liga, boasting about beating atletico in copa Laughing

Hala Proud
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:57 am

Carlo is the cup master and league flop Proud if Barca go out they will go on a downward spiral, They have Villarreal soon, hope they can drop points there and we can regain the advantage. Apart from LaReal which is this week (which we will probably lose) we haven't got a single tough game

Atleti the cryptonites of big teams : vagi :

I don't think many teams can beat this Atleti. Maybe you can nick a goal ay the end of the game when they are tired but they are an annoying side who seem to buy equally good players to the ones they lose unlike a certain other team
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 am

halamadrid2 wrote:What an achievement it is to beat City, both funnily enough in the last minutes :lol:Last time I checked we BEAT Atleti (shocker isn't it since barca cant score more than one goal against them Laughing), We beat Juve.

Really, hala, really? City is one of the best teams in the world; they would trash your retarded CB's and have no mercy for that pile of shit you call a midfield. Xavi, Iniesta and Cesc actually struggled in the midfield - you want to tell me the evil club you support would have had a better chance of winning that game? This evil team supposed to be the best 'real madrid' team in the last 10 years - however you are utter shit when it matters.

halamadrid2 wrote:what about you guys:
Osasuna away loss
Bilbao away loss
All Atleti games draws
LaReal away loss
Valencia home loss

Let me refresh your collective evil memory.

Big games
League
Real Madrid 0 - 1 Atletico Madrid
Barcelona 2 - 1 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 2 - 2 Atletico Madrid

Cup
Real Madrid 3 - 0 Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid 0 - 2 Real Madrid

CL
Real Madrid 2 - 1 Juventus
Juventus 2 - 2 Real Madrid

'Big' Liga
Villarreal 2-2 Real Madrid
Athletic Bilbao 1-1 Real Madrid
Sevilla 2-1 Real Madrid
Osasuna 2-2 Real Madrid

halamadrid2 wrote:lol if I were you I wouldn't open my mouth because apart from the clasicos your record against big/tough laliga games have been worse than ours and you are most probably (about 90%) going out in CL so I can understand your frustration.  And if we go through I'd like to get Atleti so that we can show you how it feels to actually ein against them for once

We lost points in 5 'big liga' games, you in 7 games, however you keep talking trash like you've already won the league. let me remind you that your evil club has won 3 (!!!!) trophies in the last 6 years.  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: havent done shit this season so far, yet you talk shit about barcelona. look at the table, the stats, the prices. bow down. get on ur knees. real madrid. best team ever. biggest retarded fans ever. no clue whatsoever about this game. maybe you should start supporting liverpool, they have more chance of winning a tropy this season. this current evil team is a facade. keep hyping your shit team until you actually come across a decent team. then call your manager to be sacked. start selling that diva and you might win a price. look at my sig. a midget and a diver raping ur defense in their own box #rekt *bleep* off
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:50 am

FC Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid - Page 5 08423a4976da90f8be53cf0797b1b4ea
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next