iftikhar
Red Alert
ExtremistEnigma
Nishankly
Art Morte
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 3 Empty Re: Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World

Post by Helmer Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:16 am

Messiah gifs :bow:
sometimes I feel so pity for Allen, there are so many times that he is in better position/more space to receive the ball but no one passes to him Sad I think our players find him in attacking position 2/10 only. But it is not their mistake, may be he doesnt even score at Melwood. When instead of Allen, we would have another top class talent to play there, I think we will tear apart even the big teams. I just hope Allen can improve his finishing or play in attacking third.

Bah gawd, generally hendo has such a horrible first touch. But I think he improved leaps and bounds in terms of that. When Gleno had passed to him in that first gif, I thought now we are going to lose the ball Laughing

@RA if Enrique been fit for us now, we would have surely dominated the f*ck out of every team all over the pitch. I am sure Flano would improve even more towards the end of this season. BR is taking good care of him.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World - Page 3 Empty Re: Bluebirds-playing-in-red v The Best Reds in The World

Post by Helmer Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:18 am

ahhh
another thing, Voldy just couldnt resist
Skrtel>>>>>>>>>>>Carroll hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:26 am

Red Alert wrote:
Sterling getting a lot of stick for "crying" about Suarez scoring his hattrick after his run, but I'm certain he was doing that out of fatigue. He just made a lot of ground and would of felt it, so I think he was just trying to get his breathe back. (It's a known fact if you put your hands at the back of your head you open the airway to help get air inside.)

Sterling had every right to be disappointed, even shocked, that Suarez didn't square it for him for an empty-net tap-in. I was actually disappointed with Suarez there myself, but understand he wanted his hat-trick. But, really, the only correct thing to do in that situation should be making the goal 100% certain and pass it to the completely free player than risk the keeper making the save.

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:ahhh
another thing, Voldy just couldnt resist
Skrtel>>>>>>>>>>>Carroll hmm

I adore both of them Proud
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:03 am

Art Morte wrote:
Red Alert wrote:
Sterling getting a lot of stick for "crying" about Suarez scoring his hattrick after his run, but I'm certain he was doing that out of fatigue. He just made a lot of ground and would of felt it, so I think he was just trying to get his breathe back. (It's a known fact if you put your hands at the back of your head you open the airway to help get air inside.)

Sterling had every right to be disappointed, even shocked, that Suarez didn't square it for him for an empty-net tap-in. I was actually disappointed with Suarez there myself, but understand he wanted his hat-trick. But, really, the only correct thing to do in that situation should be making the goal 100% certain and pass it to the completely free player than risk the keeper making the save.

That's BS, Suarez had every right to go for that goal himself, we were 2 goals up and he was on a hatrick, it's f*%$ing luis suarez, if he backs himself, so should we. Raheem in no way should be disappointed on missing out on an opportunity to score a tap in. The goal was scored, no need to look disappointed, his age really showing in that reaction there.

Anyways, last time suarez gave him a open goal like that, we all know were the ball went. :coffee:
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:11 am

Agreed with Mr. 69, I dont think sterling was disappointed, he knows what Suarez is. i dont even care if Sterling is disappointed. Suarez could think he could finish and he finished his chance, that's all. Suarez on a hatrick when we are already winning, that's abs fine.
Sterling can wait for his time and he will get his chances.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:17 am

Would we be happy, though, if the keeper saved Suarez's shot? I wouldn't. But yeah, considering the circumstances, it doesn't really matter at all, but my opinion still is that he should have set Sterling up.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:31 am

What about all the times Suarez's has set up Sterling, Art? hmm

I can count at least 3. 4 maybe.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:33 am

Okay, Suarez has assisted 5 of Sterling's 6 PL goals this season. rofl

Art pls go
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Art you actually think keeper had any chance vs Suarez in a one on one situation?
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Art Morte wrote:Would we be happy, though, if the keeper saved Suarez's shot? I wouldn't. But yeah, considering the circumstances, it doesn't really matter at all, but my opinion still is that he should have set Sterling up.
I have to say, I'm with Art on this... As much as I like seeing Suarez score (and you can't really fault him for shooting, as he's one of the best striker's in the world at the moment, he's on a hat-trick, and he's in 1-on-1 with the keeper), the move just left a bad taste in my mouth. Barring a catastrophically misplayed ball, Sterling scoring was a certainty, and you could make the argument that another goal for the youngster does more good for team morale than a Suarez hat-trick.

In the end, it doesn't matter. Suarez scores; Sterling is disappointed, but can't be too upset as we converted; and Liverpool get their 6th and the win.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Nishank wrote:What about all the times Suarez's has set up Sterling, Art? hmm

I can count at least 3. 4 maybe.

It doesn't matter who the players are in such a situation, in principle you simply should take the choice that's more likely to result in a goal and the keeper was between Suarez and the goal while there was no one anywhere near Sterling, so passing to him would result in a goal 99 out of a 100 while Suarez shooting himself would have a lower rate of success.

But, because the circumstances were what they were - we had already won and Suarez was on a hat-trick - we can have different opinions about this particular case.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:03 pm

As far as I'm concerned Suarez is welcome to go at the keeper himself whenever he wants right now. He still uses his teammates beautifully, and he generally converts his scoring chances. Can't fault him for that.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:13 pm

Yes, Art i have no problem with him doing that being 5-3 up. But i would have been really mad had he done that at 1-0 pr 1-1 or 0-1.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:54 am

Suarez SHOULD of passed it, yes. But he scored, and we won. So who cares?

If we NEEDED the goal, he would of passed it off. But he was on a hattrick ffs.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:04 am

Who gives a shit. He SCORED. If it's 0-0 90th minute and the next goal means we win the league. And he doesn't square it and takes the shot and scores. Do you think I will give a f*ck?

I don't understand why this is being discussed when he scored.

Sterling shot against Arsenal when we were 5-1 up instead of squaring to Aspas for a tap in, because he wanted a hattrick. Sturridge did the same against Everton to get his hattrick. They both missed. Now those you can f*ckin have a go at. But this discussion with Suarez is just absurd.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:14 am

Maybe I could have tried for the pass to Raheem for the last goal," Suarez told Liverpoolfc.com from the tunnel of the Cardiff City Stadium after the game.

"But I went for the hat-trick for my confidence. I apologised to Raheem. I am so happy with the match ball. I feel very good because Liverpool won the game. We are so happy with the performance today.

"It was an unbelievable match. It was like the result against Stoke City away from home, when it was 5-3. It's difficult when you score and then Cardiff score at the other end, but we played very well today and we'll keep going for next week."
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:20 am

Suarez should have NEVER passed it, i don't care about if this or that, the situation was what it was and if he had passed it i would of been pissed.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3