Fahim89
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Southampton vs. Liverpool Empty Southampton vs. Liverpool

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:57 pm

It has come. The moment of truth. The dirty time to avenge the last 2 pathetic losses to this Argentine villager and his team. WE ARE GOING TO ST. MARRY'S, AND WE ARE GOING FOR 59 POINTS !!!

Saturday. March 1st. Will be a DIRTY day in PL history. While our lads are getting on the bus to go to St.Marry's stadium, SOME SH*T IS GOING ON AROUND THE COUNTRY.

LOOK AT THIS:

Southampton vs. Liverpool 130813mourniho-sad

Southampton vs. Liverpool Maxw,Felix+Magath+sieht+3-D+%252528media_676821%252529

LOOK AT JOSE !! He is Scared of that guy with 3-D glasses !! WEST LONDON DERBY !!! Fulham desperate for points, THAT GREEK FELLOW FIT TO START !! DEJAGAH RUTHLESS FORM, HOLTBY FIRING IN ALL CYLINDERS !! CHELSEA TIRED AFTER A MID-WEEK TRIP TO TURKEY, AND John Terry knackered after getting lubed by Drogba mid-week. Chances for dropped points there ? HELL YEA. That makes me smile.

A bit further north west, another spectacle going on.

Southampton vs. Liverpool Arsene-Wenger-Arsenal-Premier-League_2638997

Southampton vs. Liverpool Mark%20Hughes-678871

WELCOME TO BRITTANIA. Stoke have lost 2 home games all season. One was to the GOATs that are us, the other to Sniffgrass and company. It won't be easy. G-Rude will be playing with a sore c*ck, Ozil won't know what hit him, Nzonzi will dive and roll around trying to get Wilshere sent off. Stoke will be DIRTY man. Proper DIRTY. Not to mention not even MERTESACKER AND BOSSCIELNY (Cringe), can defend Charlie Adam's 10M crosses. Chances for dropped points there? HELL YES.

Now moving back to the south coast....

Southampton vs. Liverpool Brendan-Rodgers-Liverpool-manager-happy

Southampton vs. Liverpool _65669393_pochettino

Look at BR man. He is all giddy inside. He knows inside out what he wants. Southampton's season is done. Pochettino is gone in summer in his head (I mean, just look at his face in that picture and tell me I am wrong), Lovren hasn't played in 1.5 months and even if he plays he'll be rusty. Souhampton have conceded 14 goals in their last 7 home games (only winning 1), and none of opposition attacks have been SASASASASASASASASAS. We've ended 3 of our hoodoos previously this season (Britannia, WHL, Arsenal at home), and now it's Southampton's turn to bend over, bow down to the kings of the country and take one in the ass.

It's written in the stars that Sturridge should match RVN's 10 consecutive game goal scoring record in PL, IN FRONT of United at Old Trafford. What does that mean? He'll SCORE AT ST.MARY'S. LUIS suarez? boohoo, He's saving his goals for big games this time, so no one can label him a flat track bully. Henderson is becoming more and more like a Roy Keane with better hair every day, and RICKIE LAMBERT is a lot less mobile compared to the player who raped us on the same ground last season. We will concede, who are we kidding, but we can outscore them. Pisssssssss ezzzzzzzzz

The table, the glory could be amazing next saturday. It's a real chance, and if things go according to the plan, then we'll be entering the 10 cup final phase.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Southampton vs. Liverpool Empty Re: Southampton vs. Liverpool

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Sepille you beautiful bastard. That's one of the best ever matchday previews :bow:

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!!! Lets win this thing!

:bow: :bow: 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Oh i hate these guys as much as Wigan.

Great preview.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:36 pm

What a preview, that's probably the most creative match thread I've ever seen eco smile

When Sepi is on his game like that, it's Liverpool FC's duty to be on theirs, too!

Then, to look at the facts in the cold light of the day, like my style is, I have to point out that Southampton have lost just one in the last seven games. And they are the only team to beat us at Anfield this season, combined with their dominance over us last season, would suggest their players enjoy playing against us. While their season is pretty much over as far as excitement goes, they've got several players who are either playing for a place in Brazil or a sweet contract for next season, whether it is at St Mary's or elsewhere.

Lastly on the pessimistic side, our away form hasn't been great; Soton's GD at home is the same as our away, plus five.

Sepi concentrated on the clubs above us in the table in his preview and in a brilliant way, too. However, the clubs below us and still a very real threat to our top-4 finish are having some easy-ish games:

Tottenham v Cardiff
Everton v West Ham

Cardiff won the Championship last season and maybe they have tried to change too much too soon as they seem to be in a free fall. From sporting director to manager to players to their f***ing kit colour and crest and whatnot. I hope they and their owner and ex-ManU-player-now-Cardiff-manager get relegated and I can't see any other outcome from this match than a Spurs win.

Andy Carroll is back from suspension and the Jesus beard is gone and Everton will need to work their socks off to get the full three points against the Hammers, but they're still the clear favorites to play the visitors off the park.

Anyway, our closest top-4 rival are likely to get a win and this Southampton game, to me, is first of all a real test of can we keep them an arm's length away rather than can we keep the pressure on the three clubs above us. If I look at our latest away performance, which was against Fulham, I reckon we need to be a bit more compact in defense and a bit more explosive in attack to make the Saints our filthy slaves.

As the teams below us look likely to win, a win for us would be a crushing blow to their moral. That's what I'm hoping for more than actually catching up to our title rivals.

Anyway, I would make one certain change to our line-up: Cissokho for Flanagan. Coutinho was a little careless against Swansea while Allen looked good when he came on and I wouldn't be against it if Joe was given the nod ahead of Philippe in this game.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Defenders: Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Cissokho
Midfielders: Gerrard, Allen, Henderson
Attackers: Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling

IMO.

Coutinho needs a rest he didn't look great against Swansea. Time to get it in. Big 3 points (like every game down the stretch).

Goals from Suarez, Sterling and Henderson. YNWA!
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:18 pm

This is our second most toughest game away from home, First being United at the Old Toilet and WHU at Underwear Park.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:21 pm

@Art: Just to add on some points. .
There seem to be little resemblance from the team of last season with the team of this season. Also our match with them at HOME and our match AWAY also seems to be played with a very different Liverpool team, high on confidence and two strikers together who can at this moment seem to climb Mount Everest while crawling!

We remain undefeated this year.

The teams below us need us to effectively lose 3 games, not DRAW but LOSE. And we have lost 5 games whole season till now with seemingly more difficult fixtures.

And as bad as our defense is but currently our attack has boosted the 2nd highest number of goals (70) behind only Real Madrid (71) in Europe, even more then Barca, Bayern & City.

We have two strikers who are front runners for this years Golden Boot in EPL. One of them scoring in last 8 consecutive EPL matches. The other may end up to be the only man in EPL history (though i'm not completely sure) to have the HIGHEST Goals & Assists in a season.

Finally we would be a team fighting for a cause whereas the other has little to gain.

Facts in the cold light aren't that bad either!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Sorry one small mistake, one of the strikers scored in 9 consecutive matches not 8 in the EPL!! :bow:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:53 pm

@Fahim: Our strikers have been on fire indeed, but on the road we've been struggling to get our game as a whole truly going. We've got the ability to do that but that "away disadvantage" factor has been holding us back. We have the same points total from away games as Southampton, 19, to put it in perspective. It's been our home form that has carried us to fourth, so I think we should remain somewhat humble going into any away game (as I think the facts in the cold light of the day are not really stacked in our favour, but rather hanging in the balance).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:07 am

Mignolet
5 Agger
17 Sakho
4 Toure
37 Skrtel
21 Lucas
9 Aspas
14  Henderson
8  Gerrard
12 Moses
15 Sturridge

That was our starting XI against Soton when we lost at home.

4 CBs Laughing
No Suarez, Sterling or Coutinho
Moses and Aspas playing Laughing

We were even denied a clear penalty that game.

As long as the players are motivated and non of that lethargic bull shit like away at Hull City or WBA then think we'll win this pretty routinely if I'm honest
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:18 am

Have we ensured T4! NO WAY
Can Spurs, Everton or even MU overtake us!! may be
Will Southampton roll-over!!! NO CHANCE
We have conceded more goals than Spurs, Everton, United, WHU & Hull. no excuse

These are the things for Rodgers. He will point these to the players and ensure they are sharp and alert.

We are fans. We believe. We dream. We Cheer. If we don't, who will make the opponents cringe and Suarez smile!!! Nothing is won. Nothing will ever be won if we don't do our part. It's time to forsake the siege-mentality. It's time we surge like there's nothing to fall-back on. It's time to cheer like there's no tomorrow.

I have supported Liverpool since 1986/87. I haven't seen them win the League yet. I believe. I cheer. It's not because it keeps me going. Because when we stop cheering, there will not be a tomorrow.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:37 pm

As always brilliant OP by Sepi

haha, someone must be mad to not include Coutinho, that too even more if you are considering only 1 match performance. Allen can come later to affect the match in a different way or simply cool down things if needed to. We need Coutinho and Sterling both in this match. We just need to remain compact and press them arses right up to stick it to them. Just Harass them, I would play same stuff as played against Everton/Arsenal.

Although I am nervous as in hell but i think given our current performances we should be able to beat them, the only thing will be our defensive peroformance. If we do defensively well enough we should be able to pull this game like 2-1 or something.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:07 pm

dat thread
lol
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 am

-Southampton have dropped more points from winning positions than any other team in the PL (15).

-Liverpool have scored 11 headed goals from just 15 headers on target this season in the PL.

-DS15 has scored in eight consecutive PL appearances. Only Ruud van Nistelrooy with 10 has scored in more consecutive games in the history of the competition.

-Liverpool have conceded the highest proportion of goals from headers of any team in the top flight this season (26%).

-Liverpool have scored the highest proportion of first half goals of any team in the PL this season with 66%.

-Southampton have won four of their five PL games against Liverpool at St Mary's, including the last three in a row.

-Liverpool will be looking for revenge against Southampton, as the Saints are the only team to defeat the Reds at Anfield this season in all competitions.

-Liverpool have fired in more shots on target than any other team this season (186).

-Only four teams have kept fewer clean sheets than Liverpool in the top flight this season (7), three of those teams are in the bottom four.

-Saints are one of only two teams in teh PL to keep a clean sheet against Liverpool this season (the other being Arsenal at the Emirates).

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:48 am

McAgger wrote:Mignolet
5 Agger
17 Sakho
4 Toure
37 Skrtel
21 Lucas
9 Aspas
14  Henderson
8  Gerrard
12 Moses
15 Sturridge

That was our starting XI against Soton when we lost at home.

4 CBs Laughing
No Suarez, Sterling or Coutinho
Moses and Aspas playing Laughing

We were even denied a clear penalty that game.

As long as the players are motivated and non of that lethargic bull shit like away at Hull City or WBA then think we'll win this pretty routinely if I'm honest
McY is spot ON with this, there is no Argument that there will be Goals from both the sides, just hold your nerves and get a win here

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:35 am

Goals from both the sides
can't escape that, right!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:39 am

----------Mignolet----------
Johnson-Skrtel-Agger-Cissoko
-----Gerrard-Henderson-----
Raheem---Suarez---Coutinho
---------Sturridge----------

Jones, Flanagan, Toure, Allen, Moses, Aspas
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:57 am

Southampton vs. Liverpool P2lAqFo

THEY'RE READY TO GO TO WAR  smoking 
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:55 am

This pair has become my lieblings, one legend and another in making, they playing together, I am sure Hendo must be getting to learn lot of things from the CAPTAIN directly Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 am

Agger will start...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:32 am

Yeah Rodgers said so. And with Sakho not available it's for the best.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:17 am

Thought Sakho was back Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:28 am

Red Alert wrote:Thought Sakho was back Sad

Just back in 1st team training  Sad 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:50 am

Matchday, Very tough cup final today. Draw wont be the end of the world just saying.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next