M99
Firenze
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
18 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 10

Post by Onyx Fri 21 Feb - 17:42:40

Or maybe attack Christian or someone and take his spot.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 10

Post by RealGunner Fri 21 Feb - 17:47:04

Now I have to debate whether it's worth watching the EC live or not.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 21 Feb - 17:51:51

I'm only watching it live to see who wins the chamber match.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri 21 Feb - 17:52:25

It's worth it, and it will be a better watch with GL chat on Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri 21 Feb - 17:56:12

Yohan Modric wrote:I'm only watching it live to see who wins the chamber match.

Wayetts vs Shield ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 21 Feb - 17:58:18

Nah that's just a regular tag team match, which the Wyatt's will win after the Shield turn on each other or something.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 21 Feb - 19:32:21

can't take Austin's opinion serious, doubt he has watched every raw in the last 12 months to understand why Bryan is over :coffee:

M99 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:For what it's worth, Kane made an appearance on the NBC affiliate in Minneapolis this morning to promote Elimination Chamber. The host asked Kane about Brock Lesnar factoring into the pay-per-view and Kane said Lesnar will be at the event on Sunday.

YESSSSSSSS! PLS WIN THE CHAMBER!

:bow:

Gonna watch it live now.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 21 Feb - 19:35:52

Gonna be some mighty deception when all Brock does is interrupt the random kick-off match.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 21 Feb - 19:40:22

If Orton doesn't win the chamber though, he has been trolled big time. Losing out to scrubs and made to look like a coward for months. Laughing

Did he beat Sheamus? Has that Smackdown happened yet?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 21 Feb - 19:43:08

cant remember how the actual match ended but that was on raw i think and it ended up with a brawl with people from the PPV all coming out and fighting.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 21 Feb - 19:44:12

That was on RAW and it ended in no contest. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 21 Feb - 19:44:29

Seamus dismantled him lol. Would have pinned Orton if Shield didn't interfere
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 21 Feb - 19:47:24

Ideally Lesnar should get Orton's spot at WM and Cena faces Undertaker.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 21 Feb - 19:50:54

Agreed about Lesnar

Brock vs Batista would be the best, but Brock needs to take a f*cking normal contract and at least appear on one of every two RAWs otherwise he will never win the title and keep it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 21 Feb - 19:53:04

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Agreed about Lesnar

Brock vs Batista would be the best, but Brock needs to take a f*cking normal contract and at least appear on one of every two RAWs otherwise he will never win the title and keep it.

Him winning the title at Chamber then dropping it at Mania is pretty ideal for his contract, would only have to appear a couple minutes for a month. Not really bothered about him being a long term champion.

Do you still think Bryan will be in the main event if Lesnar wins the title this weekend MT? hmm

I hope Brock F5's Bryan out of the arena at the Chamber Proud

Could see Triple H saying Orton has failed us so we're going to give you a shot to be the face of the company, all you have to do is beat Batista and Lesnar at Mania.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 21 Feb - 19:58:34

Bryan's high likely to be in the title match at WM regardless of who wins it at EC.

Also yeh, Lesnar winning the title at EC then dropping it to Bryan at WM sounds like a good idea.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri 21 Feb - 20:00:36

Lesnar dropping to Bryan ? never gonna happen
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 21 Feb - 20:00:52

Yohan Modric wrote:Bryan's high likely to be in the title match at WM regardless of who wins it at EC.

Also yeh, Lesnar winning the title at EC then dropping it to Batista at WM sounds like a good idea.

Thumbs up 

Seriously, I doubt Batista came back just to beat Del Rio and lose at WM Laughing

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 21 Feb - 20:09:37

Much as I dislike the idea, I could see Batista and Brock killing each other then Bryan half dead crawls over and get the pinfall. Batista debuts as a heel the next night and feuds with Bryan for a while before winning the title. Crowd would erupt (still standby the fact Bryan will be a midcarder again within 3 months of winning the title :coffee:)

I think Batista wouldn't mind not winning the title at Mania if he is allowed to go heel mode straight away and wins the title not long after hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri 21 Feb - 20:15:24

silver wrote:The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 28 Undertakerrecentimage

Face Brock Lesnar they say...

Now he really does look like a dead man walking
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 21 Feb - 20:30:37

Undertaker wtf lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 21 Feb - 21:02:57

WTF

That's taker?!?!

Lmaoooooo

He looks like James Woods the actor

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 28 40494_pro
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 21 Feb - 23:03:09

Following months of rumors, Hulk Hogan has been confirmed to return to WWE.

TMZ.com is reporting today that the legendary grappler, who has not appeared for WWE since December 2007, will make his return to the sports-entertainment organization this Monday night on Raw.

Contrary to recent reports, TMZ states that there are plans for Hogan to get physical inside the WWE ring. However, it is not known whether he will actually compete in a match. He has been training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.

The website also reports that Hogan will appear at Wrestlemania XXX. However, it is unknown what his role will be.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 21 Feb - 23:04:25

As noted earlier, John Cena was interviewed by Larry King to discuss the WWE Network, his new fitness program '10 Weeks BodyChange,' staying healthy and more. At the end of the interview, Cena took some questions from social media, as well as from King himself. King asked Cena about CM Punk quitting WWE.

"He would be a good interview to have, because he would have the answers to those questions," Cena noted. Cena said that he doesn't know what's going on with that situation, and doesn't know if he quit or not.

Here are a few more answers from Cena:

Turning heel: "My situation is peculiar, a lot of fans - the older males - want me to be a bad guy, so they boo me. I'm already getting booed. Aren't I already the bad guy?"

Favorite all time wrestler: "Hulk Hogan, he's the guy who got me into [wrestling]."

His WrestleMania dream match: Steve Austin. Cena noted that while it may not happen this year, he'd like to get Austin out for WrestleMania 31.

Favorite opponent: "The Rock"

Favorite hip hop artist: "Jay Z"

Hardest hitter: "Brock Lesnar"

Best trash talker in WWE: "A tossup between Dwayne Johnson, Steve Austin and Ric Flair."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 21 Feb - 23:05:13

Turning heel: "My situation is peculiar, a lot of fans - the older males - want me to be a bad guy, so they boo me. I'm already getting booed. Aren't I already the bad guy?"

Nah you aren't, you're booked as a face imo. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 21 Feb - 23:09:53

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next