Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
zizzle
Onyx
23 posters

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 9 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 9

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:53 am

One idea is they could make him into Cena 2.0, just going from feud to feud winning. Just like Punk did when he had his reign. That way it at least makes him into a credible main eventer. The authority try to screw him every match and he overcomes the odds.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 9 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 9

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:59 am

Stacey vs The Streak :bow:

Stacey to win clean via a triangle choke hold which Taker passes out due to over-ejaculation IMO hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:03 am

A dead man ejaculating. Would ruin it for the kids. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:09 am

He will wear black so people dont notice hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:53 am

Think i'll pass out from something similar if I get to see stacy rolling about with other divas again.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:15 am

Batista on RAW:

Prior to Batista's entrance, he came on the Titantron and cut the most disinterested local promo I've ever seen. He said: "I'm a big sports fan, but most of all, I am a big baseball fan. And for that reason, I'm so excited to be in Omaha, Nebraska, home of the College World Series." He went on briefly, but the point was clear: Please don't boo me, I like you guys.

He also apparently said:

"I know it's cold outside, but let's heat it up in here."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:20 am

They ruined Batista by having him win the rumble. He's going to get booed out the building at WM. Would be best if he turned heel as soon as possible.

Orton vs Batista would be one of the worst main events ever. It's clear Batista would win if it happens, since Orton has no credibility and he's held the title for ages.

Best WM lineup would have been:

Punk vs Bryan for the title
Batista vs Lesnar
Cena vs Undertaker

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:28 am

Best for who? You? I definitely wouldn't  want to see Punk vs Bryan for the title.

It's simple, add Lesnar to Batista vs Orton, though I can see fans cheering for Brock to win over those two. Batista is meh as a face,  but they can make fans cheer for him by having him save Bryan from a viscous beatdown from Orton/Lesnar/Triple H going into Mania or something. hmm

Best Mania for me would be:

Lesnar vs Orton vs Batista
Cena vs Bray
Triple H & Michaels vs The Shield
Undertaker vs Sheamus
Big E vs Ryback vs Cesaro vs Christian for the intercontinental title
Kane vs Bryan

Last edited by Firenze on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:48 am

Orton shouldn't even be in the main event. 2008/09 heel Orton actually had credibility and he was actually one my favourite superstars back then. Wanted him to win the rumble and wanted him to win vs the McMahons.

Right now he can't even beat Kofi Kingston and he's too cowardly.

Lesnar's never around so it doesn't make sense for him to be in a title match or to even win it. He makes 3 PPV appearances a year and WM will be his 2nd. If he wins the title, he'd have to lose it at extreme rules, however being at SummerSlam is more important. He'll probably face Batista this year at SS anyway. Facing Batista in a non title match or Undertaker is the ideal situation for Lesnar at WM.

In terms of Batista, he's no Rock, Undertaker or Lesnar. He shouldn't be main eventing ahead of someone like Punk, who deserves a WM main event. Batista vs Lesnar is a good enough match, just not for the title. Bryan main eventing obviously makes sense due to what he's done over the past 8-9 months. He finally gets the payoff he deserves by winning the title in a 5* match against Punk.

However obviously for occasional watchers of WWE, they'd find a fatal 4 way between Lesnar/Undertaker/Cena/Triple H more appealing, even if it makes no sense in terms of the current storylines/circumstances.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:26 am

Agreed with mt apart from the Lesnar bit.

Why can't they hire Lesnar full time? It's not like he is making movies. Him coming back full time will be great for business. Best Heel champion since Edge in 06.

I don't want Batista to win the title. Rather see Bryan win it honestly. But I am indifferent to the champion. Not arsed since it's not going to be Cena.

My best Mania would be

Bryan vs CM Punk
Cena vs Undertaker
Lesnar vs Batista
Wyatts vs The Shield
Seamus vs Ryback
Big E Vs Coady Rhodes
Triple H Vs Kane
AJ Lee vs Cameron
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:31 am

Firenze wrote:Best for who?

Everyone who has been watching WWE this past year without Bryan hate glasses on.

For me best Mania would

Cena vs Orton vs Punk vs Bryan- Triple H Special Ref
Batista vs Brock
Undertaker vs Sting
Sheamus vs Kane
The Shield vs The Wyatts
Big E vs Ryback
Cody vs Goldust
AJ vs Paige
Usos vs NAO vs Real Americans- Ladder Match
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:36 am

M99 wrote:

Everyone who has been watching WWE this past year without Bryan hate glasses on.

Except that's not true. Plenty of us in here that are simply indifferent to Bryan and feel like he shouldn't be near the main event picture. He simply doesn't have the "it" factor. Not hating.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:37 am

Decent line up except for the fatal bore way

Plus I don't want to see Cena and Orton in the same ring again for 5 years. It's way over-done now

Fatal 4 ways consist of constant dragged out boring segments.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:49 am

Yea not into fatal fourways either

I am ok with Cena not going for the title. He doesn't need it unlike Bryan or Batista.

Make it triple threat or whatever.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:50 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Decent line up except for the fatal bore way

Plus I don't want to see Cena and Orton in the same ring again for 5 years. It's way over-done now

Fatal 4 Way Elimination like Wrestlemania 16 hmm That main event was amazing, imagine four of the biggest stars going at it, it would be epic.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:51 am

Firenze wrote:
M99 wrote:

Except that's not true. Plenty of us in here that are simply indifferent to Bryan and feel like he shouldn't be near the main event picture. He simply doesn't have the "it" factor. Not hating.

I can assure that a LOT more people would love to see Bryan on the main event. More than people who would not want to see him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:01 am

RealGunner wrote:Agreed with mt apart from the Lesnar bit.

Why can't they hire Lesnar full time? It's not like he is making movies. Him coming back full time will be great for business. Best Heel champion since Edge in 06.

Lesnar apparently doesn't want to do full time. He got tired of doing house shows, travelling etc during his first run in WWE. In a way it's good if he comes back fulltime, but then that special attraction aura he has will probably go.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:11 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Decent line up except for the fatal bore way

Triple H said in his weekly interview with Michael Cole Orton will face Cena next week on RAW. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Brace yourselves, the CM Punk DB chants are coming..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:44 am

Cena needs to win clean. Lost the last two times

But watch Bray ruin the match
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:48 am

The plan for this year’s WrestleMania XXX Kickoff pre-show is for it to run one hour, meaning the whole event will be five hours in total.

Cena vs Bray Wyatt on the pre show. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:54 am

There needs to be some good storylines going into WM. Right now it'll  probably be filler until after EC.

Cena needs to face someone big at WM.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:04 am

Yohan Modric wrote:The plan for this year’s WrestleMania XXX Kickoff pre-show is for it to run one hour, meaning the whole event will be five hours in total.

Cena vs Bray Wyatt on the pre show. hmm

Bryan vs Rusev on pre show u pos
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:23 am

I expect Bryan vs Sheamus to take up a good 20-25 seconds of that hour
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:28 am

good time to get the munchies
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next