Busby Babe
B-Mac
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juan Mata Empty Juan Mata

Post by B-Mac Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Juan Mata signs for United

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Juan Mata has completed his transfer for a club-record fee of £37.1 million.

Mata, 25, has 32 caps for the Spanish national team and has played 135 times for Chelsea, scoring 32 goals since signing from Valencia in 2011.

Juan Mata said: "I am thrilled to be joining United. I have enjoyed some very happy years at Chelsea but the time has come for a new challenge. United is the perfect place for me and I am excited at the chance I have to be part of the next phase in the club's history.

"Chelsea is a top club and I have many friends there but you cannot turn down the chance to join Manchester United. I look forward to helping the manager and the team be successful in the coming years."

David Moyes said: "Juan is one of the finest playmakers in the game today and it's a real pleasure to have secured his signature. He's been instrumental in Chelsea's recent success, with a notable 28 assists and 32 goals in his last two Premier League seasons.

"I have been impressed with the excitement he has shown to be part of the new Manchester United. I know our fans have admired Juan for some time now – he has always played well against us – and I know they will be delighted to see him in the red of United, starting on Tuesday."

Proud gonna be in the squad Tuesday, stay safe Cardiff City
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Juan Mata Empty Re: Juan Mata

Post by Busby Babe Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Moyes: "This is the first of many big signings for Manchester United."

Haha dig at Fellaini?
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Juan Mata Be2wnDKCEAAQOmV

His interview. De Gea is a top lad.

http://www.manutd.com/en/NewSignings2013.aspx?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Busby Babe wrote:Moyes: "This is the first of many big signings for Manchester United."

Haha dig at Fellaini?

Ouch Embarassed   eco smile  That is true though.

Hopefully Mata will be a massive player for us. What we've badly lacked is creativity, we went out and signed a player who is a monster when it comes to assists. A fantastic signing, even more better the fact we managed to get him in January. A massive boost for our 2nd half of the season and hopefully the inspiration for us to get a CL spot for next season.

Let's get one or two more signings before the window shuts.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Most importantly his golden blog :bow:

http://blogs.grada360.com/juanmata/en/

He comes off as a very classy guy. Left a nice message to the Chelsea fans, and tbh a lot of them have been classy about the whole transfer, hardly any of them are calling him Judas.

Anyway, we have him for his best years, still only 25, peak yet to come. He'll be moved to CAM at some point.

GGMU!
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:25 pm

ffs that letter, might be a classier human being then footballer and that is very hard to find these days, what a gem he will be for the club
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Class. He should not be hated by Chelsea fans at all, I'm sure they will understand his situation. World Cup year and he needed to play, we were the only big club in for him that could guarantee him a starting place in the team. It made sense in the end for him to come here, plus, they got 37mill for him. Made a profit!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:39 pm

4th Spainard to play for Man Utd ever Ricardo, Pique, De Gea and now Mata

3 - Three of the top six players for PL goals+assists since Aug 2011 now play for Man Utd (RVP 83, Rooney 71 & Juan Mata 45). Firepower.

Wow! Hopefully, we get them all playing together soon.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:46 pm

Busby Babe wrote:4th Spainard to play for Man Utd ever Ricardo, Pique, De Gea and now Mata

3 - Three of the top six players for PL goals+assists since Aug 2011 now play for Man Utd (RVP 83, Rooney 71 & Juan Mata 45). Firepower.

Wow! Hopefully, we get them all playing together soon.

Wonderful  bounce 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:53 pm

RVP said on twitter in his welcome to Mata, see you tuesday soooo perhaps he is ready to go
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:09 am

Salivating at the thought of Rooney, RVP and Mata playing together. Always been an admirer of his since he came to the Prem, at least. Hoping he gets some minutes Tuesday Thumbs up
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:04 am

RED wrote:Class. He should not be hated by Chelsea fans at all, I'm sure they will understand his situation. World Cup year and he needed to play, we were the only big club in for him that could guarantee him a starting place in the team. It made sense in the end for him to come here, plus, they got 37mill for him. Made a profit!

Trust me, no Chelsea fan hates him, we hate the deal, we hate the fact the club sold you him you guys. We don't hate him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:30 am

ffs i've been drinking....Mata still can't believe it, can't wait to see him in that united shirt come tuesday, turning a new page for the club :bow:

we are broke and can't afford to spend any players though Proud Proud

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:52 am

Longer Version

Juan Mata Be5fpgLIMAA1G8Q

Haha, he loves Giggsy

Juan Mata BexrbY7CAAA1ZaA
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:03 pm

B-Mac wrote:ffs i've been drinking....Mata still can't believe it, can't wait to see him in that united shirt come tuesday, turning a new page for the club :bow:

we are broke and can't afford to spend any players though ProudProud

Dennis Irwin: "I expect Manchester United to break their new record transfer fee again in the summer".

It's just the tip of the iceberg, buddy Cool 

He was right about us being interested in Fabregas and RVP, he's probably right about this too.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:57 pm

ok, all the festivities aside, until rvp is not fit (genuinely hope he is back for tuesday game, but still its RvP we are talking about who is surely gonna get injured again ), who is going to connect and finish those mouth watering killer balls he(mata) is going to provide. Welbeck ?? scratch 

I think chicha will be sold coming summer. And rooney will continue to play in the hole at least until the summer considering our fragility in the midfield and even after that if shinji is sold rooney will continue in the hole I guess.
So that leaves us with only a welbeck, whose finishing is very very hot and cold. He may score some very good goals, he is scoring lately thankfully. But that lad can also miss those simple one on ones and gentle tap ins on a frequent basis.
Kagawa could have had his name on like 10 plus assists this season in all competitions easily if his team mates had nt fuk up repeatedly his balls. We cant deny the possibility of that happening to mata's possible assists as well.

Sad to say this but We may need a reliable striker as well i think to cover for RvP and hence to further stretch our wish list for the summer.  Neutral

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:01 pm

I don't think so Lumiere. When RVP is injured we could easily play

Nani-Mata-Januzaj
Rooney
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Busby Babe wrote:I don't think so Lumiere. When RVP is injured we could easily play

Nani-Mata-Januzaj
      Rooney

nani  hmm a possible redemption ?
hope it can work, but again its nani who we know is quite inconsistent. Does he deserve a first team start. He can be a very decent back up to have though.

But then again I think moyes will go with our play maker valencia on the right. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:31 pm

I think there is still a space for Nani in the team, imo. He still puts a decent/ good shift in when he plays. Adnan has been superb but we must remember he is only 18, his body is at a fragile state, we have seen what has happened to Wilshere. Consistently getting injured, not being able to regain his form, then getting injured game, it is only really this season where he is showing his true form.

Also, whenever one of Mata, Rooney, RVP and Januzaj get injured he should be first on. There's always chance for him to make first XI, nothing is impossible. Tbh, if you look at this season if we gave Nani this type of role he would have started a lot of games, but instead we play Antonio "Pirlo" Valencia.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:08 pm

Juan Mata 71B854D42ACA495A884A91D8D1596FD6

Why not no. 7 :facepalm: show confidence in the lad ffs

I genuinely beleive now moyes is living in stone age and has hence reserved the sacred 7 for its original owner when he comes back to us to finish his career at 40. Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:Juan Mata 71B854D42ACA495A884A91D8D1596FD6

Why not no. 7 🤦show confidence in the lad ffs

I genuinely beleive now moyes is living in stone age and has hence reserved the sacred 7 for its original owner when he comes back to us to finish his career at 40. Laughing

I think no.7 may be reserved for Januzaj, or maybe a big signing in the summer. I'm no fan of Moyes, but I think it's harsh to blame him for this.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:26 pm

RED wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:Juan Mata 71B854D42ACA495A884A91D8D1596FD6

Why not no. 7 🤦show confidence in the lad ffs

I think no.7 may be reserved for Januzaj, or maybe a big signing in the summer. I'm no fan of Moyes, but I think it's harsh to blame him for this.

yea if there is a big signing then okay. But its hard to be optimistic these days.  Crying or Very sad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:55 pm

maybe Mata didn't want #7....well at least a worth player is wearing a legit squad # and not Anderson ffs he's been hogging that thing for to many years

guess Gundogan will wear a different #....maybe Scholes 18 when we get rid of that scrub Young this summer :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:06 pm

It's probably better this way. He can make the number his own.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:15 pm

B-Mac wrote:maybe Mata didn't want #7....well at least a worth player is wearing a legit squad # and not Anderson ffs he's been hogging that thing for to many years

guess Gundogan will wear a different #....maybe Scholes 18 when we get rid of that scrub Young this summer :coffee:

I'd like to see Young upfront in the forward role before he moves on to another club. I think he could be a better player challenging offside than playing wide.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next