Juventus 4-2 Sampdoria : Final Score

+3
lucianomoggi
salmano9
S
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juventus 4-2 Sampdoria : Final Score - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus 4-2 Sampdoria : Final Score

Post by dronte Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:40 am

6 goals scored in the match all by Juve players. Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus 4-2 Sampdoria : Final Score - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus 4-2 Sampdoria : Final Score

Post by S Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:57 am

Biggest change for me in this Juventus team more than Claudio playing DM,is the attacking freedom Pogba and Vidal to have operate and that has certainly made us a more direct and a more potent side.
I think we have scored 3 or more goals in Pirlo's absence in almost every game(or majority of the games).
The midfield balance is fantastic right now.All we need now is some more creativity upfront preferably in the form on wingers and we're good to go(especially in the CL next season).
Mind you Pirlo is still an integral part of the team and he's definitely going to come handy when we face the bigger sides.I think he might start next week considering its Inter who we face.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:47 pm

S wrote:Biggest change for me in this Juventus team more than Claudio playing DM,is the attacking freedom Pogba and Vidal to have operate and that has certainly made us a more direct and a more potent side.
I think we have scored 3 or more goals in Pirlo's absence in almost every game(or majority of the games).
The midfield balance is fantastic right now.All we need now is some more creativity upfront preferably in the form on wingers and we're good to go(especially in the CL next season).
Mind you Pirlo is still an integral part of the team and he's definitely going to come handy when we face the bigger sides.I think he might start next week considering its Inter who we face.
We have a Coppa Italia game against Roma on Tuesday, then we face Lazio and the week after that is Inter.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:51 pm

S wrote:Biggest change for me in this Juventus team more than Claudio playing DM,is the attacking freedom Pogba and Vidal to have operate and that has certainly made us a more direct and a more potent side.

it depends on situations; There are situations when we don't need PIRLO so much; and we should better use MARCHISIO to add more STAMINA and DEFENSIVE SKILLS: on the team;

but there are situations when CREATIVITY from the back is important; so on those situations we choose PIRLO ahead of any of; POGBA, MARCHISO, VIDAL

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2