Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world?

+37
jibers
Saatli
sree999
the xcx
VanDeezNuts
terrance511
Harmonica
Highburied
Donuts
Lupi
lszanto
chad4401
Abramovich
Onyx
FennecFox7
izzy
Nishankly
RealGunner
DuringTheWar
Gil
Doc
futbol
ExtremistEnigma
Smimi25
Kaladin
McAgger
Robespierre
Mr Nick09
harhar11
S
Pedram
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Rebaño Sagrado
Ganso
Valkyrja
M99
BarrileteCosmico
41 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who is the 2nd best player in the world?

Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_lcap42%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 11 ]
Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_lcap31%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 8 ]
Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Empty Re: Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world?

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Harmonica wrote:
M99 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
No Cronaldo was worse than that. How many 1on1's did Messi's team create him against Yepes? Bahaha, lol.  rofl It's not even remotely close you dunderhead.

Yes 4000 post of absolute objectivism against fanboys like you.

Objectivism and you :lol:I repeat Ronaldo did suck vs Denmark but he was the difference maker in the following matches, surely even you cannot deny that :lol:Pointed out Messi's poor performance because you repeatedly kept pointing out Ronaldo's one.

Book of Harmonica Rule 1: Harmoncia is the unbiased harbinger of Messi truth, anyone who disagrees with him are biased fangirl dunderheads.

Why do I even waste my time against you :facepalm:
Messi was MoM 2/3 group games, and Argentina's best player in elimination match, created one and scored first penalty in SO. Anyone saying that being absolutely carried in one match, scoring against zero point Holland and Czech's, and sucking the living daylights in elimination match is as good, is a ridiculous child. Oh yeah, you're not a child.  Laughing rofl

Please go with your ignorance.

Please go with your bias. Messi's MOTM performance in the group stages against the mighty Bolivia and Costa Rica are praised, but Ronaldo's match winning performances are thrown under the rug Rolling Eyes I had enough of your clowning.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Empty Re: Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world?

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:56 pm

M99 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
M99 wrote:

Objectivism and you :lol:I repeat Ronaldo did suck vs Denmark but he was the difference maker in the following matches, surely even you cannot deny that :lol:Pointed out Messi's poor performance because you repeatedly kept pointing out Ronaldo's one.

Book of Harmonica Rule 1: Harmoncia is the unbiased harbinger of Messi truth, anyone who disagrees with him are biased fangirl dunderheads.

Why do I even waste my time against you :facepalm:
Messi was MoM 2/3 group games, and Argentina's best player in elimination match, created one and scored first penalty in SO. Anyone saying that being absolutely carried in one match, scoring against zero point Holland and Czech's, and sucking the living daylights in elimination match is as good, is a ridiculous child. Oh yeah, you're not a child.  Laughing rofl

Please go with your ignorance.

Please go with your bias. Messi's MOTM performance in the group stages against the mighty Bolivia and Costa Rica are praised, but Ronaldo's match winning performances are thrown under the rug :roll:I had enough of your clowning.
Oh yeah, being carried against the mighty Denmark is close the same. Jog on the absolute worst poster in history of internet.  rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:57 pm

'scored first penalty in SO' Laughing 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Repeatedly bringing up Denmark performance while ignoring Netehrlands and Czech Republic. Messi's MOTM performance vs Costa Rica and Bolivia are fondly remembered and his great, awe inspiring, groundbreaking 'first penalty in the shootout' is greatly treasured too. Yepes owning Messi is erased out of the history books too as Messi's teammates did not win him the match.

The absolute best poster in the history of the internet. Jog on, in fact no, run as fast as you can.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:07 pm

"I stop talking now, I continue talking now, I stop talking now, I continue talking now, I stop talking now, I continue talking now, I stop talking now, I continue talking now..."  rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Harmonica wrote:"I stop talking now, I continue talking now, I stop talking now, I continue talking now, I stop talking now, I continue talking now, I stop talking now, I continue talking now..."  rofl

"Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi"

You got a point though. No point talking to you regarding this topic. Bye MESSI DA BEST EVAH
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:20 pm

I'll bet you will still return to extend your lead in the most stupid post category, in the history of language.  Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:27 pm

M99 wrote:Please go with your bias. Messi's MOTM performance in the group stages against the mighty Bolivia and Costa Rica are praised, but Ronaldo's match winning performances are thrown under the rug :roll:I had enough of your clowning.

Messi was also the best player on the pitch against Uruguay. Really, the only bad game he had was against Colombia, and even then he made a brilliant pass to leave Tevez alone with the keeper, that he missed.

Better finishes from his teammates, especially from Higuain, and Messi would easily have had over 10 assist.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Lol how quickly this turned into such a silly thread.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:51 pm

S wrote:Lol how quickly this turned into such a silly thread.  

Acutally, in some ways, this is still the same question. If you look at the guy who I responded to, according to him Messi is the 2nd best player. So we are still debating about who is the 2nd best player in the world :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:50 pm

harhar11 wrote:

Acutally, in some ways, this is still the same question. If you look at the guy who I responded to, according to him Messi is the 2nd best player. So we are still debating about who is the 2nd best player in the world :coffee:

lol that was a joke. Read the white text beneath my post Razz
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:39 pm

so if suarez lead pool to the league title is he better than messi?  hmm 
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Messi and Ronaldo have been producing insane levels of football for years. Suarez is starting to produce the same level of insane football, but to say he has surpassed them.. well I think he needs another couple more years of consistency that has already been displayed by Messi/Ronaldo.

Unless we are purely talking about form, then heck he might even be number 1 considering Messi has been hurt, and the stats are showing a better goal/shot and goal/game ratio than Ronaldo.. But then we have Diego Costa.. so who knows.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:34 pm

How come Nerman deserves to be included on the list but not Hazard? He has more potential imho.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:50 pm

M99 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

lol that was a joke. Read the white text beneath my post Razz

Wasn't refering to you, bro. Wink 

Was talking about Lupi. It was he who questioned Messi being the best.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Donuts wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Stop overrating messis performances. He had some of the best attacking talent around him, the entire team built around him, and yet he has flopped in half the matches he's played in for argentina until recently
And dude.. cr was much better in the euros then messi.you kindly forget to mention he hit the post about six times, was completely isolated on the wing, created chances for almeida and postiga to finush.. only for them to miss

We can do this all day son. Just give up
well the only stat Ronaldo has to give him any positives is goals, and honestly goals are his only positives.

Ronaldo ---------------------- Messi
apps : 109 ------------------apps : 83
goals :47 -------------------goals : 37

if you had halfa brain and thought about it, Ronaldo has a more balanced team, whereas Messi's lacks a midfield, defense and keeper, in Argentina Messi is not the main goal scorer if anything he is perceived as the playmaker due to lack of midfielders, Messi also is younger then Ronaldo who is statistically in the peak age, whereas Messi is about to reach it (statistically)
Argentina building their team around Messi? yeah sure but not as the main goal outlet, that is more to the job for the other 2-3 strikers in the team xD

no one is overrating Messi's matches but certainly people are overrating Ronaldo's overall performances with Portugal.. I mean cool he scored three against Sweden but mind you if he actually did something against Russia or other bad teams in his group stages, Portugal wouldn't even have to play against Sweden.

Also people like to forget Maradona was the coach for him for the 2010 world cup.. a guy who gets fired from a random club in Dubai after just one year incharge.

First off I would like to say if I have half a brain, then you have a pea for a brain, because this is possibly the worst argument I've ever seen.. I think my cat can make better arguments

as FORWARDS, GOALS are a very high indicator of good performances.. especially if done in big games. And I've proven time and time again Ronaldo is a skilled passer and handler of the ball.. which also shows your in denial.

2nd of all, Ronaldo's team is not at all more balanced.. lol
nani is shite, raul m is a jack of all trades who is past it..
Moutinho is literally all CR has attacking wise..

Argentina completely lacks a defense.. but their midfield isn't actually that bad.. banega, di maria, alvarez are all very good players.. gago despite his injury record has played very well with argentina when picked. I don't get how having a goalkeeper effects messi in any way??

Don't get me started attacking wise.. messi couldn't have a better cast.. and just because he plays 5 meters further away from goal doesn't mean he couldn't score Laughing

And yes, you are overrating messis matches. Wow, he played well against Nigeria, a brain dead team with no chemistry!
In the copa America, he flopped, end of damn discussion Laughing

Russia a bad team? Dude, they were one of the best teams in the group stage.. I hope your joking..

Cool, he scored FOUR in total against sweeden, which was all of his sides goals. You know, it's really easy to score hat tricks now adays! It's really simple!
And yeah, lets forget that all of portugals coaches have been underwhelming..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Suarez seemed to be a better footballer than Ronaldo . But he doesn't have goal scoring abilities of Ronaldo . Suarez has better overall play .
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:08 pm

forget what i said

ronaldo fking sucks dck
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 5 Bd0AulpIcAAXiJZ

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Saatli Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:03 pm

CR scored 3 tapins in Euro nothing more. Messi played as a playmaker which CR cant. Higuain scored those tapins for Argentina. So CR=Higuain in international games so far. They both do nothing special but finish chances

If Messi got those tapin chances he would score too without a question. So those tapins doesnt make CR better than Messi in NT level

Messi's job was to create chances for Higuain for Aguero and for himself. And he did pretty well.
Messi has more than 25-30 assists for argentina in 83 games. CR has 12-14 assists for Portugal in 103 games. So CR is almost useless without scoring. His overall performance is not good enough to be considered the best. Except his scoring there are at least 20 players better than him in the world

But his scoring is too high so he can be considered top 3. His finishing is not special. What makes him score is running to positions at high speed. And he has comptetive spirit.

In my opinion Suarez would help Madrid more if he was focal point in their attack. The reason why Madrid cant play passing and tecnical football is ronaldo being main man

Team's playing style always depends on the leader of the team

Saatli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:07 pm

^^^^^^ rofl

Someone from the Goal.com comments section has found their way here it seems..............
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 19, 2014 6:45 pm

http://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/105527-gerrard-luis-suarez-real-madrid-comparacion-con-cristiano-ronaldo-liverpool/

Gerrard : Suarez is not on Ronaldo's level. Ronaldo is the best in the world
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 19, 2014 7:02 pm

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/10082010/58/premier-league-gerrard-cole-good-messi.html

So Gerrard has a habit of getting things wrong :coffee:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon May 19, 2014 10:25 pm

This thread Laughing

Liverpool fans, got to love them rofl
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon May 19, 2014 10:46 pm

jibers wrote:This thread Laughing

Liverpool fans, got to love them rofl

What are you going to say when suarez plays better than Ronaldo in the world cup?

Suarez given himself a disadvantage not playing in the champions league but everytime Ive see him in an international competition (world cup/ copa America) for the last 4 years >>>>>>> any performance by Ronaldo in any international competition
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Has Suarez surpassed Jesus, our lord and savior?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next