+5
Kaladin
M99
Collblanc
Casciavit
RealGunner
9 posters

Go down

Goal Legacy Year 2 awards - Nominations Empty Goal Legacy Year 2 awards - Nominations

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:01 am

I want you all to nominate 10-15 posters in each of the category I have listed. I will then organise the voting after selecting. REMEMBER to nominate people only from July 2012 to December 2013. Please think carefully and pick the right people.

Hub.

1) Who is the Off-Topic user of the year?

2) What is the Off-Topic thread of the year?

3) What is the Off-Topic quote of the year?

4) What is your personal favourite thread in the Hub?

GS.

1) Who is the best new poster of the year? (someone who joined after Dec 2012)

2) Who is the most objective poster of the year?

3) Who is the funniest/wittiest poster of the year?

4) Who is the Best debater and/or most intelligent poster of the Year?

5) Who is the most awesome poster of the Year?

6) Best User to chat with?

7) Best Thread of the Year?

Cool Most Controversial Thread of the year?

9) Most Controversial poster of the year?

10) What is GoalLegacy’s Quote of the Year?

11) What is GoalLegacy’s meme of the year? (name 5 if you can't think of many)

12)  Who is the most knowledgeable poster of the year?

13) Fan favourite poster of the year ( your favourite )

14) Who is the GoalLegacy member of the year? ( based on their contribution )

Please try to name them by 27th December.

Last edited by RealGunner on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Goal Legacy Year 2 awards - Nominations Empty Re: Goal Legacy Year 2 awards - Nominations

Post by Casciavit Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:53 am

It should be from July 2012-Dec 2013, since last years votes were made in June but the results weren't announced until December.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Goal Legacy Year 2 awards - Nominations Empty Re: Goal Legacy Year 2 awards - Nominations

Post by Collblanc Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:13 am

- edit. will post it later

Last edited by Collblanc on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:30 am

PMed.

Last edited by M99 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:08 am

RealGunner wrote:I want you all to nominate 10-15 posters in each of the category I have listed. I will then organise the voting after selecting. REMEMBER to nominate people only from December 2012 to December 2013. Not someone who was banned in Jan 2013 or something. Please think carefully and pick the right people.

Hub.

1) Who is the Off-Topic user of the year? Kick, Tomwin Lannister, CBarca, Great Leader Sprucenuce, Firenze, RedOranje, LeVersacci, McAgger, jibers, Motogp69

2) What is the Off-Topic thread of the year?Game Of Thrones, E3 2013 The Last Of Us, FIFA 14, The official talk about whatever, The Movie House

3) What is the Off-Topic quote of the year? Don't have a quote but all the gifs posted on the E3 thread about Sony destroying Microsoft Laughing

4) What is your personal favourite thread in the Hub? Game Of Thrones

GS.

1) Who is the best new poster of the year? (someone who joined after Dec 2012) Robespierre Pippo, futbol, Firenze

2) Who is the most objective poster of the year? jibers, The Franchise, Pippo, Great Leader Sprucenuce, Dante, Forza, Dostoevskey, Arquitescu

3) Who is the funniest/wittiest poster of the year? Tomwin, Firenze, Lex and Clockwork Orange

4) Who is the Best debater and/or most intelligent poster of the Year? Pippo, Mole, jibers, Dostoevsky, The Franchise, Arquitescu, futbol, Lord Spencer, sportzczy

5) Who is the most awesome poster of the Year? Great Leader Sprucenuce, RealGunner, VivastPauli and jibers

6) Best User to chat with? Lord Spencer, Mole, jibers, Firenze, Tomwin, RealGunner, JesPswe, rwopower

7) Best Thread of the Year? http://www.goallegacy.net/t28380-is-muntari-the-best-cdm-in-the-world?highlight=muntari and http://www.goallegacy.net/t33606-the-offical-gl-betting-thread

Cool Most Controversial Thread of the year?  http://www.goallegacy.net/t33331-official-fifa-ballon-d-or-2013-voting-extended?highlight=ballon

9) Most Controversial poster of the year? Gil

Spoiler:

11) What is GoalLegacy’s meme of the year? (name 5 if you can't think of many) I can confirm, I never said i have a twitter account, u pos

12)  Who is the most knowledgeable poster of the year? jibers, Mole, dostoevsky and The Franchise

13) Fan favourite poster of the year ( your favourite ) Firenze, futbol, Lex, VivastPauli, Great Leader Sprucenuce and jibers

14) Who is the GoalLegacy member of the year? ( based on their contribution )  Great Leader Sprucenuce  

Last edited by El Shaarawy on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:19 pm

I never said I have twitter is from 2012 hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Casciavit wrote:It should be from July 2012-Dec 2013, since last years votes were made in June but the results weren't announced until December.

This is correct. I will edit the OP

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:26 pm

List of Posters who joined after July 2012. Thanks to BC for providing

List of users who joined after June 2012 w/more than 84 posts:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Holy hell, that must've been hard to make. Thanks for piling it up BC Smile

I'll edit my nominations tomorrow
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:10 am

Sepi sneaking in as a new poster Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Hub.

1) Who is the Off-Topic user of the year? Fatman123, Cbarca, El Shawaary, RanDOM 10, Eman, Juveman, RedO, RG, Sepi, Moto, RaptorGunner.

2) What is the Off-Topic thread of the year? Talk about whatever, Picture thread, Jibers Question time, Meme thread, Fifa 14 discussion.

3) What is the Off-Topic quote of the year? -

4) What is your personal favourite thread in the Hub? Talk about whatever.

GS.

1) Who is the best new poster of the year? (someone who joined after Dec 2012) El Shaarawy, ExtremistEnigma, Uncanny, furiouswindbottom, Winter is Coming, Robespierre, Hapless_Hans.
2) Who is the most objective poster of the year? -

3) Who is the funniest/wittiest poster of the year? -

4) Who is the Best debater and/or most intelligent poster of the Year? The Franchise, Real Gunner, RedOranje, Arq, Dost, Kizz, Forza.

5) Who is the most awesome poster of the Year? Shed, RWO, RG, RedO, CBarca, MT

6) Best User to chat with? Fatman123, Shed, RG, Juveman, CBarca, Eman, RanDOM 10, El Shaarawy, Forza.

7) Best Thread of the Year? Aussie Talk about anything, Kick and Shed's offtopic thread, Mod application by Clockwork.

Cool Most Controversial Thread of the year? -

9) Most Controversial poster of the year? Clockwork

Spoiler:

11) What is GoalLegacy’s meme of the year? (name 5 if you can't think of many) I can confirm, Pls go,

12)  Who is the most knowledgeable poster of the year? Dos, The Francise, Arq,

13) Fan favourite poster of the year ( your favourite ) Shed, RG, RedO, CBarca, Eman, Fatman123, El Shaarawy, Forza.

14) Who is the GoalLegacy member of the year? ( based on their contribution ) Yohan Modric, Real Gunner, Shed. (nominating Mole is overrated)

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:09 am

General opinion says that people can't remember the quotes etc and it's also a lot of categories.

So here it is.

Can you just name the categories you think you can? i mean the easiest ones. Forget the quotes ones. Just the list of posters.

In the end we admins will pick out the right 10-15 names and then make the polls.

PS: PM me if anyone wants to be anonymous
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:37 am

Thats what I did, ignored the categories I couldn't think of and named the rest.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:43 pm

RealGunner wrote:I want you all to nominate 10-15 posters in each of the category I have listed. I will then organise the voting after selecting. REMEMBER to nominate people only from July 2012 to December 2013. Please think carefully and pick the right people.

Hub.

1) Who is the Off-Topic user of the year? Tomwin Lannister, Dmize, Motogp69, Yohan Modric, RealGunner, El Shaarawy, Firenze, Great Leader Sprucenuce, Natalie Portman, McAgger, Kick

2) What is the Off-Topic thread of the year? The official WWE thread, Dwayne Wade>>>you, Fifa 14 PS3 pro clubs, TV series, Movie house, Talk about whatever thread, Jibers question time thread

3) What is the Off-Topic quote of the year? MT's response to whether a man should fight back when hit by a woman

4) What is your personal favourite thread in the Hub? Fifa 14 PS3 pro clubs, Talk about whatever thread, WWE thread, Jibers question time

GS.

1) Who is the best new poster of the year? (someone who joined after Dec 2012) El Shaarawy, Me, Pippo, Futbol, Clockwork Orange

2) Who is the most objective poster of the year? Dante, Forza, Mr Nick09, Pippo, Shed

3) Who is the funniest/wittiest poster of the year? Lex, Vibe, Rebano Sagrado, Firenze, Tomwin Lannister, Gil, Jibers

4) Who is the Best debater and/or most intelligent poster of the Year? The Franchise, Arquitescu, Pippo, Dostoevsky, Jibers, Sportsczy, Lord Spencer

5) Who is the most awesome poster of the Year? RealGunner, Jibers, Arquitescu, Great Leader Sprucenuce, Zealous, Firenze, Swanhends, Tomwin Lannister, M99

6) Best User to chat with? Firenze, Tomwin Lannister, Yohan Modric, M99, Arquitescu, RealGunner, Gil, Jibers, El Shaarawy, Rebano Sagrado, Lord Spencer

7) Best Thread of the Year? -

8)Most Controversial Thread of the year? 2013 Ballon d'or

9) Most Controversial poster of the year? Gil, Clockwork Orange

10) What is GoalLegacy’s Quote of the Year? Clockwork's epiphany, JD's Real Madrid/Mass Effect, Lex's reply to the GTA 5 picture of Hazard, Mata and Oscar, Zizzle transfer reports

11) What is GoalLegacy’s meme of the year? (name 5 if you can't think of many) pls go, u pos, IMO, Busquets tears

12)  Who is the most knowledgeable poster of the year?The Franchise, Pippo, Arquitescu, Jibers, Dostoevsky, Dante, Lord Spencer

13) Fan favourite poster of the year ( your favourite ) Jibers, Vibe, Firenze, Tomwin Lannister, Yohan Modric, Arquitescu, Pippo, The Franchise, El Shaarawy, RealGunner

RealGunner, Yohan Modric, Kick, Great Leader Sprucenuce, BarrileteCosmico

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:I want you all to nominate 10-15 posters in each of the category I have listed. I will then organise the voting after selecting. REMEMBER to nominate people only from July 2012 to December 2013. Please think carefully and pick the right people.

Hub.

1) Who is the Off-Topic user of the year? Great Leader Sprucenuce, Firenze, RealGunner, Yohan Modric, Tomwin Lannister, Natalie Portman, RanDom 10, Thimmy, McAgger, CBarca

2) What is the Off-Topic thread of the year? FIFA 14 PS3 Pro Clubs, The Last of us, The official Meme thread, The official 'I am drunk' thread, The TV Series Thread, Game of Thrones - Part 2, The Gym/Exercise Thread Pt. II, Sticky: The Decidedly Unofficial "Talk About Whatever" Thread, Movie house

3) What is the Off-Topic quote of the year?, "I guess it's best to watch a series from the start in order to understand it better" -MT, MT on Hazard/ballboy incident, Clockwork losing 16kg, Clockwork on why he should be admin, drunk jibers trying to learn how to dougie

4) What is your personal favourite thread in the Hub? FIFA 14 PS3 Pro Clubs, General Games Discussion Thread, The official Meme thread, The Last of us, Game of Thrones, GTA 5, The Official Rap Thread, The Gym/Exercise Thread Pt. II, The TV Series Thread, The Movie house, The Music Room

GS.

1) Who is the best new poster of the year? (someone who joined after Dec 2012) Clockwork Orange, Pippo, El Shaarawy, Casciavit, Robespierre

2) Who is the most objective poster of the year? Jibers, Great Leader S, The Franchise, Pippo, MR Nick09, Arq

3) Who is the funniest/wittiest poster of the year? Jibers, Ronalessi, RealGunner, Firenze, Yohan Modric, Tomwin Lannister, Lex, Raptorgunner, Rebano Sagrado, El Shaarawy

4) Who is the Best debater and/or most intelligent poster of the Year? The Franchise, Jibers, Clockwork Orange, Pippo, Sportzscy, Nick09

5) Who is the most awesome poster of the Year? Ronalessi, Firenze, RealGunner, Rebano Sagrado, Tomwin Lannister, Yohan Modric, Clockwork Orange, Gil, El Shaarawy, M99

6) Best User to chat with? Firenze, Rebano Sagrado, Ronalessi, RealGunner, Tomwin Lannister, Yohan Modric, Gil, El Shaarawy, Great Leader S, M99

7) Best Thread of the Year? The Offical GL Betting Thread, Summer transfer thread, Balon D'or thread, Cristiano Ronaldo Fan Club, Quotes of Goallegacy Chat, Barclay's Premier League discussion, 2013/14 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I, 2014 Brazil World Cup Group Stage Draw Discussion

Cool Most Controversial Thread of the year? Balon D'or thread

9) Most Controversial poster of the year? Gil, Jibers, Harmonica, Clockwork Orange

Spoiler:

11) What is GoalLegacy’s meme of the year? (name 5 if you can't think of many) POS, imo hmm, pls go, vagi, I can confirm

12)  Who is the most knowledgeable poster of the year? The Franchise, Jibers, Clockwork Orange, Pippo, Sportszcy

13) Fan favourite poster of the year ( your favourite ) Firenze, Ronalessi, Yohan Modric, Tomwin, RG

14) Who is the GoalLegacy member of the year? ( based on their contribution ) Great Leader Sprucenuce, Yohan Modric

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Hub.

1) Who is the Off-Topic user of the year?
 RanDom10

2) What is the Off-Topic thread of the year?

4) What is your personal favourite thread in the Hub?

GS.

1) Who is the best new poster of the year? (someone who joined after Dec 2012)
El Shaarawy, Casciavit, Pippo.

2) Who is the most objective poster of the year?
RealGunner, RedOranje, Great Leader Sprucenuce, Franchise, McLewis, Jibers, Nick09, Sportzscy, Dostoevsky, Pippo, RED, Tomwin Lannister, Bhends, Kick, Art Morte, GoonerJay29, Red Alert,

3) Who is the funniest/wittiest poster of the year?
Lex, Tomwin Lannister, Great Leader Sprucenuce, RedOranje, Vibe, Rebano Sagrado, M99, Zealous

4) Who is the Best debater and/or most intelligent poster of the Year?
Sportzscy, El Shaarawy, RedOranje, Franchise, McLewis, RealGunner, Great Leader Sprucenuce, Pippo, Tomwin Lannister, Lord Spencer, Gil, Forza, Dante, Donttreadonared, messixaviesta, alexjanosik, M99, GoonerJay29, Surag, RED, Red Alert,

5) Who is the most awesome poster of the Year?
Tomwin Lannister, Great Leader Sprucenuce, El Shaarawy, Jibers, Gil, M99, RealGunner, Lex, RanDom10, DeviAngel, Zealous,

6) Best User to chat with?
Tomwin Lannister, Gil, El Shaarawy, Casciavit, RealGunner, Great Leader Sprucenuce, Jibers, M99, RanDom10, rwopower, Surag, Firenze, Zealous,

7) Best Thread of the Year?
The Offical GL Betting Thread, Not Worthy of a Thread,

Most Controversial Thread of the year?
Any thread by Gil,

9) Most Controversial poster of the year?
Gil, Jibers, Red Alert,
RealGunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:We have carefully analysed your application using the cruyffian based system used by the managers from Cruyff era to the tactical genius era of Redknappian utopia. And mr Orange of house Clockannister i have to inform you that, In today's modern society we face many haphazard situations which prove to be detrimental in our bid to survive under the suffering of many cruyffesque philosophers such as Xavieto platnandez. Their suffering just like Jesus' suffering, helps shape our world for a better future. We suffer and we learn, we suffer and we improve. Ibrahimovic suffered under the weight of Lionel Messi and he evolved to carry a club. Unfortunately Villa wasn't brave enough to face the suffering like the higher father Pep Guardiola. Guardiola left Barcelona because he reached level 100 of Suffering. It was his limit break. It was his utopia.

We have analysed your application. Michael Cox was very helpful in lending us a hand and after his close inspection of your false 9 based application, He has told us that you will find it hard to adapt to the evil lure of kick and rush premier league football which our higher father of the forum RedOranje has build the foundation of this organisation.

I must apologise Mr Orange.

You are the moderator we deserve but not the one we need right now

Because i can confirm

I am Confirmation.
11) What is GoalLegacy’s meme of the year? (name 5 if you can't think of many)
MT's IMO hmm

12)  Who is the most knowledgeable poster of the year?
Franchise, El Shaarawy, Tomwin Lannister, Bhends, Gil, Redoranje, McLewis, RealGunner,  Pippo, Great Leader Sprucenuce, Sportszcy, Dante, Forza, Jibers, Pippo, Casciavit, Surag, Kick, Red Alert,

13) Fan favourite poster of the year ( your favourite )
Tomwin Lannister, El Shaarawy, M99, Jibers, Nishank, Natalie Portman, RanDom10, RedOranje, RealGunner, Great Leader Sprucenuce, Dante, Red Alert, Art Morte, Zealous,

Yohan Modric.

Last edited by Arquitescu on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Hub.

1) Who is the Off-Topic user of the year? dmize, The Franchise, CBarca, McAgger, Motogp69, Kick, Great Leader Sprucenuce, Eman, fatman123

2) What is the Off-Topic thread of the year? Girl-Related Issues Thread, Sticky: The Decidedly Unofficial "Talk About Whatever" Thread, The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread,  MMA Thread, Justified, The TV Series Thread, The Movie Thread

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Chidren, fear not for loyalty will always be rewarded. Those who originally made the list were active in a seperate chatbox. All who know of the powers of the succulent meat and those who are familiar with the feeling of POWER after a brave, brave work out will be welcomed under the guidance and watchful eye of our lord.

Arq, take your place by my right hand, LET THE DEMONIC ones FEAR YOU, AVOID YOU, and most importantly respect you. Hallowed is thy kebabity.

4) What is your personal favourite thread in the Hub? The TV Series Thread, The Movie Thread, The High Council of Kebab Eaters and Lifters

GS.

1) Who is the best new poster of the year? (someone who joined after Dec 2012) - El Shaarawy, Zlatan

4) Who is the Best debater and/or most intelligent poster of the Year? Lord Spencer, The Franchise, Arquitescu, BarrileteCosmico

6) Best User to chat with? Lord Spencer, McLewis, RealGunner, Arquitescu, Motogp69

9) Most Controversial poster of the year? Gil, sportsczy, Giggity5313

Spoiler:

11) What is GoalLegacy’s meme of the year? (name 5 if you can't think of many) - pls go

13) Fan favourite poster of the year ( your favourite ) - Lord Spencer, The Franchise, Arquitescu

Please try to name them by 27th December.[/quote]

I left a lot of the general section blank because of personal bias...I haven't kept up with the section very much this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down