Something I would like us to try

5 posters

Go down

Something I would like us to try Empty Something I would like us to try

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Lately i've been thinking about formations, and what we can do. It's clear that 3-5-2 with our squad has too many weaknesses, it just doesn't work for reasons I can't be bothered listing again

4-2-3-1 in the future would be ideal but I was thinking about what we could pull off right now, without signing anybody. And if it works, we could then reinforce the squad with ideal players without the need to buy several wingers

I was thinking of a 4-3-1-2, It doesn't solve our width problem but it does give us insane strength through the middle, and with our workrates I think we could cover the wings well enough

-------------------------------------------------Buffon-------------------------------------------
Lichsteiner--------Barzagli-------------------------------------Chiellini----------------Ogbonna
---------------------Vidal---------------------Pirlo-------------Asamoah--------------------------
-----------------------------------------------Pogba------------------------------------------------
----------------------Tevez------------------------------------Llorente----------------------------

Of course we can tweak the back line if need be, considering we have the likes of Caceres on the bench.
I'd love to see an experiment such as this one in the Europe league/Coppa.

Thoughts?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Something I would like us to try Empty Re: Something I would like us to try

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:04 pm

0 width, same issues as always. You need to be able to generate width, that wont happen with those players
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:06 pm

We have no wingers atm, so considering we have to play through the middle, we might aswell stack the middle. Asa and Vidal can help cover our flanks well enough. Basically this is an improvement on our 3-5-2 without bringing anybody in.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:12 pm

The thing is that a 3-5-2 is suitable for a team that is being pushed back alot by opponents which is definetly not the case with this Juve or any Juve i can recall. basically we are a man short every time we attack because we have 3 man instead of 2 watching from the back.

The 3-5-2 could work sweet though if we had other wingbacks with worldclass defending and attacking skills and isane stamina but they would have to be invented cause i dont know any one around that could fit that bill. Back in the day we had exactly that in the form of Di livio and Toricelli and to an extent Zambrotta.

The truth now a day is that we play a defensive type of possesion ball with a spare man to clumps around at the back and our attacking plays 99% of the time looks completely helpless and brain and idealess.

I am very very ashamed of our attacking plays and i cant detect the slightest improvement from our first game under Conte and that scares the shit out of me and i can barely stay awake during an entire game because it is sooo boring to watch.

Conte needs to step up and be a man not afraid of loosing all the time cause this is basically what it comes down to i even think he would have sweet sex with baraja if that was what it would take to win a few games.
He is holding soccer as a hostage to win a few scudettos at a time where competition is an utter joke. It is starting to remind me of the 4 or 5 scudettos inter won in a row when Juve was bend over from relegation to serie B.

So yes Tom give me any formation with 4 at the back and things would nothing but improve but the benitez 2-3-1 i like the least cause it breaks up a striker partnership and i love to have that. Some obvious would be the 4-1-3-2 or 4-3-1-2
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:27 pm

What we need in this 3-5-2 is another Lichtsteiner on the left side nothing more and vice-Pirlo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:35 pm

It needs to be taken to another level so that we dont need 20 half chances to produce 1 or 2 clear ones. Other top teams create at least 5-6 clear ones every game Conte players have managed that in 2 or 3 games over 2 and half season. Remember during our 2 cosecutive 7th place seasons how many clear cut chances we would create just to squander them we dont do that any more cause we have none.

BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:04 pm

We would all want to try something; I would like to try; if we can use BUFFON on a same way we use BONNUCI;

------ TEVEZ ------- LORENTE ---- GIOVINCO----
-------------------- MARCHISIO -----------------------
ASAMOAH ----- POGBA ------ VIDAL -------- LINCHTAINER
---- CHIELLINI ------- BUFFON --------- BARZAGLI -----

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:16 pm

I would like us to play like Rome but that would mean a new coach and i like Conte a lot so i guess im just stuck being bitter. Im a bitter slut dreaming of making out with all the other better faster more entertaining brands of football.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum