Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The_ItalianFool
67 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 4 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by Zamuro Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:25 pm

¿Que paso aqui? :S Que raro que son no jodas. ¿Van a ver el partido contra España?

Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Hola, me llamo Aldo y soy hincha de la juve por la vida. Soy un italiano y vivo en los estados unidos, muy muy cerca de la playa. Tambien, vivo muy cerca del ItalianFool, quien es un newyorquino XD.

Entonces, empece mi vida como hincha de la juve en 1991, con cinco anos, mirando al mejor Italiano en la historia, ROBERTO BAGGIO! El unico Italiano quien puede acercarle es nuestro capitan, ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO.

Love Juve, love goal.com family, FORZA JUVE
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Jajaja, nos conocemos en persona y somos intimos amigos... Embarassed

No mentira, el es pana mio de hace años, de los pocos Juventinos maracuchos.

Claro, ARRIBA VINOTINTO, ¡no joda!
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Del Pippo Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 am

Hallo, my name is Permadian from Jakarta, Indonesia.... Im 25 years old and love much football and Juve....It was started when I watched Del piero and Pippo inzaghi. Really missed the players like tachinardhi, ferarra, montero and di livio....My hope is coming back with Juve seeing that they are builting new stadium with modern fixture and looks great. Forza juve.
Del Pippo
Del Pippo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 am

king_alex10 wrote:Hola, me llamo Aldo y soy hincha de la juve por la vida. Soy un italiano y vivo en los estados unidos, muy muy cerca de la playa. Tambien, vivo muy cerca del ItalianFool, quien es un newyorquino XD.

Entonces, empece mi vida como hincha de la juve en 1991, con cinco anos, mirando al mejor Italiano en la historia, ROBERTO BAGGIO! El unico Italiano quien puede acercarle es nuestro capitan, ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO.

Love Juve, love goal.com family, FORZA JUVE

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 4 Say_what
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:56 am

Del Pippo wrote:Hallo, my name is Permadian from Jakarta, Indonesia.... Im 25 years old and love much football and Juve....It was started when I watched Del piero and Pippo inzaghi. Really missed the players like tachinardhi, ferarra, montero and di livio....My hope is coming back with Juve seeing that they are builting new stadium with modern fixture and looks great. Forza juve.

Hello and welcome, just curious how did you find out about our forums?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 am

Welcome Del Pippo, awesome name!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Fab, you forgot to post my post again:(
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:00 am

juvefan4life wrote:Fab, you forgot to post my post again:(

Ahhh im so sorry again! lol what are the chances i miss you twice? pale Sorry bro! I got you now
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Hey everyone im Antonio, (also known as verojuventino on the old goal.com forums) and I'm an Italian living in Australia. I've been a Juventus fan ever since i was born and its safe to say that il sangue bianconero runs though my veins. I grew up watching great players such as Del Piero, Nedved, Zidane, Ferrara, Conte, Trezeguet etc but as you can probably see my favouite Juventus player is by no doubt IL CAPITANO himself, Alessando Del Piero- Il Vero Fenemoeno. Disappointed not to see such players like Platini, Boniperti and Scirea play the great game in bianconero, but hey life goes on. Anyways thats all from me- FORZA JUVE!
Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:45 am

Il Fenomeno Vero wrote:Hey everyone im Antonio, (also known as verojuventino on the old goal.com forums) and I'm an Italian living in Australia. I've been a Juventus fan ever since i was born and its safe to say that il sangue bianconero runs though my veins. I grew up watching great players such as Del Piero, Nedved, Zidane, Ferrara, Conte, Trezeguet etc but as you can probably see my favouite Juventus player is by no doubt IL CAPITANO himself, Alessando Del Piero- Il Vero Fenemoeno. Disappointed not to see such players like Platini, Boniperti and Scirea play the great game in bianconero, but hey life goes on. Anyways thats all from me- FORZA JUVE!

Finally you decided to reveal yourself bro, see ya on msn.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:50 am

Il Fenomeno Vero wrote:Hey everyone im Antonio, (also known as verojuventino on the old goal.com forums) and I'm an Italian living in Australia. I've been a Juventus fan ever since i was born and its safe to say that il sangue bianconero runs though my veins. I grew up watching great players such as Del Piero, Nedved, Zidane, Ferrara, Conte, Trezeguet etc but as you can probably see my favouite Juventus player is by no doubt IL CAPITANO himself, Alessando Del Piero- Il Vero Fenemoeno. Disappointed not to see such players like Platini, Boniperti and Scirea play the great game in bianconero, but hey life goes on. Anyways thats all from me- FORZA JUVE!

Eh hey ! Another Antonio. GRANDE !

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Del Pippo wrote:Hallo, my name is Permadian from Jakarta, Indonesia.... Im 25 years old and love much football and Juve....It was started when I watched Del piero and Pippo inzaghi. Really missed the players like tachinardhi, ferarra, montero and di livio....My hope is coming back with Juve seeing that they are builting new stadium with modern fixture and looks great. Forza juve.

Apa khabar mas? Very Happy
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:27 am

GET READY TO RUMBLE...... BRACE YOURSELF.

NICK IS BACK

AND THIS TIME, HE MEANS BUSINESS...

You say you wanna fight? He'll give you a fight.

You say "he ain't tough"? Well he'll tell you, "you ain't tough!"

You say "he's not back." He'll say, "Ohhhhhh yeah, you just wait."

THE BIGGEST THING THAT WILL HIT THE FORUMS IN HISTORY.

Brace yourself.

The phenomenon.

Fin.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 am

Ciao a tutti. I am Nicola (Nick), better known by my alias JuvePerSempre on the former Goal.com forums, which I have chosen to keep on the new forum as well. I am 16 years young, and I was born in Italy, though I am living in Canada due to my father's business ambitions. Juventus is in my blood; I am a third-generation Juventus fan, and I plan wholeheartedly on keeping Juventus in my family, passing it onto my children, who will pass it onto theirs, etc. My favourite player is Alessandro "IL CAPITANO" Del Piero, naturally. Football is my passion in life and it is because of Del Piero, who fuelled my interest in the game and Juventus in general, that I am the man I am today. I model my playing style after him, and if Juventus, their management, Alessandro Del Piero himself, or anyone with connections to Juventus are reading this, I will admirably love to try to fill his shoes when he retires. Fino alla fine Juve per sempre is my ideology, Juventus is my philosophy, and football is my religion.

Glad to be back, fratelli.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:43 am

PerSempreJuve wrote:Ciao a tutti. I am Nicola (Nick), better known by my alias JuvePerSempre on the former Goal.com forums, which I have chosen to keep on the new forum as well. I am 16 years young, and I was born in Italy, though I am living in Canada due to my father's business ambitions. Juventus is in my blood; I am a third-generation Juventus fan, and I plan wholeheartedly on keeping Juventus in my family, passing it onto my children, who will pass it onto theirs, etc. My favourite player is Alessandro "IL CAPITANO" Del Piero, naturally. Football is my passion in life and it is because of Del Piero, who fuelled my interest in the game and Juventus in general, that I am the man I am today. I model my playing style after him, and if Juventus, their management, Alessandro Del Piero himself, or anyone with connections to Juventus are reading this, I will admirably love to try to fill his shoes when he retires. Fino alla fine Juve per sempre is my ideology, Juventus is my philosophy, and football is my religion.

bounce

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 4 Tumblr_ljq6mchFe91qgvqgyo1_500
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:45 am

elmystique wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:Ciao a tutti. I am Nicola (Nick), better known by my alias JuvePerSempre on the former Goal.com forums, which I have chosen to keep on the new forum as well. I am 16 years young, and I was born in Italy, though I am living in Canada due to my father's business ambitions. Juventus is in my blood; I am a third-generation Juventus fan, and I plan wholeheartedly on keeping Juventus in my family, passing it onto my children, who will pass it onto theirs, etc. My favourite player is Alessandro "IL CAPITANO" Del Piero, naturally. Football is my passion in life and it is because of Del Piero, who fuelled my interest in the game and Juventus in general, that I am the man I am today. I model my playing style after him, and if Juventus, their management, Alessandro Del Piero himself, or anyone with connections to Juventus are reading this, I will admirably love to try to fill his shoes when he retires. Fino alla fine Juve per sempre is my ideology, Juventus is my philosophy, and football is my religion.

bounce

Ciao Elm. :farao:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:49 am

PerSempreJuve wrote:
elmystique wrote:

bounce

Ciao Elm. :farao:

nessun problema pirat
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:27 am

OMGGGGGGGGG NICK IS BACK ! Man welcome back! I've been waiting for you. Let me warn you, don't go in the Milan section, they already think Im a troll which is absurb...

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:31 am

sciacca wrote:

OMGGGGGGGGG NICK IS BACK ! Man welcome back! I've been waiting for you. Let me warn you, don't go in the Milan section, they already think Im a troll which is absurb...

Glad to be back bro, missed you no homo. Wink

I was told by Liam you needed back up, so count on me going there haha. Smile
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:33 am

PerSempreJuve wrote:
sciacca wrote:

We need to talk, are u on msn?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:34 am

sciacca wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Going on now bro. Juvenelcuore7@live.com in case something happened and we do not have each other anymore.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:36 am

PerSempreJuve wrote:
sciacca wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Going on now bro. Juvenelcuore7@live.com in case something happened and we do not have each other anymore.

Ah ok, it says I have you already in my contacts but r u online?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:38 am

sciacca wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
sciacca wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Yes bro I am.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:46 am

PerSempreJuve wrote:
sciacca wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
sciacca wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I added u with my other email. Did u get the invite?

Yes bro I am.

Back to top Go down

Post by bianconero29 Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 am

welcome back nick,glad to have you back,just stay out of trouble this time Very Happy
bianconero29
bianconero29
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next