- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

+63
GIGItheBest
bianconeri714
GeorgPrime
Ion Creanga
Juveman17
nobionye
FilthyLuca
stefanobada
Yousif Alramsi
lewey-juventino
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Storm1
Luca
Smidhofer
youngbash
LWL91
the.juve.man
NavJuve
KIFFLO
droit_au_but
cale1991
juventrini
Silly_Fc
Drughi Bianconeri
The dizz
juv3holic
dezane22222
Keyzar
pasquale22
JuvenelCuore
Il Fenomeno Vero
Del Pippo
The Nature Boy
twizzaq
Sushi Master
juvealbanian
Freakazoid
juve_gigi
elm_baraja_shaman
The Madrid One
areve
DeviAngel
ItalJuve
S
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
bianconero29
diego28ribas
anouarjuve
salmano9
C.Marchisio #8
said_juve
TrezeGent
del_boy
Juventude
Halfsharkgator
7amood11
pedrosom
Adrian0911
johniet
Zamuro
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The_ItalianFool
67 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by anouarjuve Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:20 pm

dezane22222 wrote:hi i'm dedy from indonesia
i'm a juve fan since 1998,until now,and until forever Very Happy

i love juventus because of the character they have
and my favorite idol are delpiero and zidane
it's why my username is dezane (delpiero and zidane) Smile

FORZA JUVE
welcome bro to your second home- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 SFun_whistle

anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 492
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by juventrini Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:46 pm

yow fellas! been browsing this site for a while so though id finally sign up and pop in....all the way from trinidad & tobago (where that filthy scum jack warner is from)...


the.
greatest.
club.
ever.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by anouarjuve Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:08 pm

juventrini wrote:yow fellas! been browsing this site for a while so though id finally sign up and pop in....all the way from trinidad & tobago (where that filthy scum jack warner is from)...


the.
greatest.
club.
ever.
welcome fratelli enjoy Very Happy
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 492
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Sorry guys I've been super busy this summer, working 50 hours a week....


I will be updating this either tonight or tomorrow. Welcome all!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:54 am

I think i got everyone, let me know if i missed anyone!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by cale1991 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:48 pm

hi, the names Denis, i support Juve 19 years old.
cale1991
cale1991
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 am

The dizz wrote:hi im rich, from london, been a juve supporter since birth (although my past is rather dark having supported arsenal back in they day alongside juve) been a lurker for a while, especially on the goal forum, but now its time to speak my mind.

do i like conte? no, like ferrera,del neri,zacherini, they seem to pride themselves to much on bringing in italians for the sake of it, ihope im proved wrong but hey.

cannot wait for the new stadium to open (bar those dam poles in the corners, tbh it was never going to go perfectly was it ?)

been a huge serie a follower for some time, shame its not what its used to be, but what turned me into such a huge serie a follower was the amount of abuse it received from moron englishmen (aka my mates) it somehow made me defend it more and like it,
yes u can watch a boring game between catania and bari , proberly fixeed, , but id rather see that than a game between wigan and west brom on a wet tuesday night in the cold , just look at those names, they make me feel sick just looking at them, eurgh!

anyway maybe thats just me


forza juve!

Are you serious ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by Keyzar Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:59 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The dizz wrote:hi im rich, from london, been a juve supporter since birth (although my past is rather dark having supported arsenal back in they day alongside juve) been a lurker for a while, especially on the goal forum, but now its time to speak my mind.

do i like conte? no, like ferrera,del neri,zacherini, they seem to pride themselves to much on bringing in italians for the sake of it, ihope im proved wrong but hey.

cannot wait for the new stadium to open (bar those dam poles in the corners, tbh it was never going to go perfectly was it ?)

been a huge serie a follower for some time, shame its not what its used to be, but what turned me into such a huge serie a follower was the amount of abuse it received from moron englishmen (aka my mates) it somehow made me defend it more and like it,
yes u can watch a boring game between catania and bari , proberly fixeed, , but id rather see that than a game between wigan and west brom on a wet tuesday night in the cold , just look at those names, they make me feel sick just looking at them, eurgh!

anyway maybe thats just me


forza juve!

Are you serious ?


That was exactly what i was thinking when i read his post; is he serious?
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 362
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Silly_Fc wrote:Greetings!

The Names Chris, and I am a very big Juventus supporter. I have been watching soccer for about 12 years now, and have loved Juve since the beggining.

The old lady runs deep in my family, and there was just no cheering for another team.

The players that I have seen come and go, are second to none, and the 2003CL loss to AC breaks my heart every time I think about it.

Looking forward to discussing this passion with my fellow Juve supporters

Heres to a good upcoming season! Cheers!

Great to hear, now there's three from Toronto. Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 pm

welcome denis, were the same age! 91 babies ftw
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Why did I get neg rep for that post? scratch

Damn trolls. :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by droit_au_but Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 am

Hello, I am Mat, and if you do not already know me, then I have failed and I intend to change that

I am one of the few L1 supporters on this site yet after living in Italy I am a Juve fan as well

23 year old French professional badass, don't judge me

Allez la Juventus!
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:51 am

droit_au_but wrote:Hello, I am Mat, and if you do not already know me, then I have failed and I intend to change that

I am one of the few L1 supporters on this site yet after living in Italy I am a Juve fan as well

23 year old French professional badass, don't judge me

Allez la Juventus!

YeS YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!! MY BRO IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!! YES !!!!!! WOOOHOOO Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by droit_au_but Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:55 am

HI DEVI Very Happy
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by Zamuro Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:59 pm

droit_au_but wrote:Hello, I am Mat, and if you do not already know me, then I have failed and I intend to change that

I am one of the few L1 supporters on this site yet after living in Italy I am a Juve fan as well

23 year old French professional badass, don't judge me

Allez la Juventus!

Droit Very Happy
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Welcome back Droit, we missed you!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by KIFFLO Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Hi. My name is Kristian, I was a member on the old forum aswell, some might recognise the nickname other dont. Live in Sweden, originally Im hungarian from the north of Serbia so I speak several languages. Forza Juve it is all you need to know bro's =)
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by 7amood11 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Welcome Kifflo!

And welcome droit!
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by anouarjuve Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:21 am

droit_au_but wrote:Hello, I am Mat, and if you do not already know me, then I have failed and I intend to change that

I am one of the few L1 supporters on this site yet after living in Italy I am a Juve fan as well

23 year old French professional badass, don't judge me

Allez la Juventus!
bienvenue amusez vous!!!!!
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 492
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by NavJuve Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 pm

New nember, used to read goal.com forums for long team and been reading this forum ever since it was created. Only decided to make an account now Smile Juventus supporter (Obviously Very Happy) living in England Smile
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by anouarjuve Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:21 am

NavJuve wrote:New nember, used to read goal.com forums for long team and been reading this forum ever since it was created. Only decided to make an account now Smile Juventus supporter (Obviously Very Happy) living in England Smile
no prob bro just enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 492
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by the.juve.man Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 am

heyy name is chris
i love juve i always have and i will always will.

the.juve.man
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by anouarjuve Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:58 am

the.juve.man wrote:heyy name is chris
i love juve i always have and i will always will.

welcome Chris Smile we all love juveeee enjoy and don't forget to post sometimes Laughing

BIENVENUTO !!
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 492
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by LWL91 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:33 pm

My name is Lasse. I'm 20 years old and lives in Denmark. I got my first juve shirt when i was 11 years old. It was on a summer vacation with my mom and dad. It had Alex on the back. I played a lot of football as well as striker, and soon my friends called me Del Piero for my many goals. Since i both had the shirt and the name i felt like a Juventini and soon i followed them as much as possible. Next year i can call myself a Bianconeri for 10 years! I play a lot of Football Manager, but only knows how to manage Juve. in 2016 they actually named me the most successful manager throughout history and the new arena after me Smile
I like italian players for Juve, but whoever we sign i only need a "juve is a dream come true" and they are pretty much accepted.. Forza J
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:33 pm

LWL91 wrote:My name is Lasse. I'm 20 years old and lives in Denmark. I got my first juve shirt when i was 11 years old. It was on a summer vacation with my mom and dad. It had Alex on the back. I played a lot of football as well as striker, and soon my friends called me Del Piero for my many goals. Since i both had the shirt and the name i felt like a Juventini and soon i followed them as much as possible. Next year i can call myself a Bianconeri for 10 years! I play a lot of Football Manager, but only knows how to manage Juve. in 2016 they actually named me the most successful manager throughout history and the new arena after me Smile
I like italian players for Juve, but whoever we sign i only need a "juve is a dream come true" and they are pretty much accepted.. Forza J

Nice with Jn u are both from Denmark he is really great guy Smile)) ....I play football manager with yrs If u need anything contact me on msn or skype Very Happy .....alsy JN2002DK is from there
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by youngbash Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:00 pm

hey gus am new hre, m bashier from nigeria nd m a great fan hre. treat me well.

youngbash
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum