Great Leader Sprucenuce
The_ItalianFool
67 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - Empty - | La Famiglia | -

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:35 pm

La Famiglia Part 2.

In honor of our ever growing Juventus community, I thought i would start an official "La Famiglia" (the family) thread.
Our forums are more than just a normal forums, we are friends, family, brothers, and sisters.

So in honor of our friendships and bonds, I decided to invite everyone to post their NAME, AGE, and LOCATION, and a fun fact about yourself, for example, when you started supporting Juve, or whatever you'd like to share.

I will officially add you to the "Famiglia" once you have done this.

I know i already know a lot of people's info, but even if i do know you already, please post your info again. I dont want to make any mistakes, and i want everyone to feel like equals. I will continue to update this every time we get a new member of La Famiglia.

Friends of Juventinos are also welcomed to join LA FAMIGLIA!

Italianfool11: My name is Fabrizio. my parents are from italy and moved to USA 20 years ago, i was born here in NEW YORK! I'm full blood italian, 20 years old, and born on on APRIL FOOLS DAY. Ive supported Juve my entire life because my dad and his father before him have been Juventinos, but I only became a DIE HARD supporter in the 2000s. FORZA JUVE! I BLEED BLACK AND WHITE.

Immaculate_Mole: Name is Jack i support the almighty Toon Army and a avid lover of black and white stripes

SURAG.BLUEGUY: hello my username was surag_world in the old forum and now i've changed it to juveindian..this is good news that we're all registering here ..honestly getting news feed in the forums are better than on the actual websites..i'm glad to be here..forza juve

TomJuve: My name is Tom, most of my family supports Juve and have family originating from Turin. I live in England, fun fact; I want to name my first (Male) child Del Piero and I will. Even if it's just the middle name

Maurotaurox :Hello, I'm Maurizio and I'm new in this forum. I'm 16 years old and I was born in Venezuela. My family is from Italy but moved to Venezuela and later to the US. I've been a Juventus fan since I was born, but I wasn't such into it until 2006. I instantly felt in love with Juve (it's impossible not to do so). Forza Juventus!

Johniet: my name is Johan, im 19 years old...Im from Colombia, although almost anyone likes Juventus here i will always support this great team. Forza Juve!!

Adrian0911: My name is Adrian Bogos. I'm from Romania, from a town called Targu Neamt, but now i'm at college in Sibiu (also known as Hermannstadt, european cultural capital 2007). I'm 20, soon to be 21. I support Juve since 1996, when, at the age of six i watched juve crushing a top european club (unfortunately i can't remember which but i always imagine it was inter, and the memory becomes really great). I don't know italian well but even if i write this wrong, i believe you'll understand anyway: Sempre Bianconero!!!!

Pedrosom: What's up, people? I was pjmonterob aka monty. My name is Pedro Montero, I'm 21 years old and I live in Maracaibo, Venezuela. I'm a Juventus fan since, well.. since always hahaha. I want to tell you how i became a juventus fan.
A years ago, I was a much younger boy, a normal kid watching some football, like a regular day and i don't know where she came from, I'm telling you she was like a freaking ghost, she came from anywhere but there she was, The Old Lady, La Vecchia Signora, La Vieja Señora (o La Vieja Dama).. I saw her, i saw them playing in front of my eyes, and I was thinking "What an excellent team", "what a world class players".. And, I don't need to tell you how it ended, It was love at first sight. Before Juventus i watched teams like ManU, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Barcelona and others great clubs but I fell in love of a black and white one, and i'm not talking about Newcastle or something like that xD. I really admire a lot of former juventus players like Davids, Zidane, Thuram, a still juventus players like Del Piero, Buffon, but my favorite player from Juventus is Pavel Nedved, and i miss him but i have so many faith in the new generation. Chiellini and Marchisio are the Juventus future.
FORZA JUVENTUS!

7amood11(aka the godfather): Hi, I'm Mohammad and I'm 18 years old. I'm Libyan, but living in Dubai atm. I've been a Juventus fan for a long time. Some of my cousins are Juve fans too. I've been around for 2.5 years, and it's such a shame that we moved again to a new forum.

halfsharkgator: Hi, my names Alberto, I'm 22 and I live in Miami.. Im new here but I used to read the goal forums pretty often.. I've supported juve since my dad got me a jersey the same year we won the CL but ever since our last season before calciopoli I've been obsessed  
Anyways I hope I can contribute a little on here and hopefully the forum has the same vibe as the previous one.
Froze juve

Juventude: I'm Joe. I'm from Washington DC. I joined the goal.com forum no more than two weeks ago. Long time Juve supporter and reader of the old forum.

Del_Boy: Hi, my name's Agon. I am 18, and I am from Kosovo.
I have loved Juventus since I first heard of football. My history with Juve started after my father bought me a jersey of Juve when I was a child. I have remained a Juve fan forever, and I am glad of that. Always a Bianconeri.

FORZA Juve.

Sciacca: Most of you know me by now.. But my name is Antonio, call me Tony like most people do. I'm born in Sciacca, Sicily, but currently study in Montreal, however home is Italy. Love Juventus and love the azzurri...

I'm hard headed, have the Sicilian mentality. I'm here to debate, I don't take to kind to none sense. I tell the truth, wether you like it or not. Call it what you want, troll, horrible, idiot, but thats who I am.

Juvefanmkd: My name is Bojan..I came from Skopje Macedonia and i am 18 yrs. old..I support Juve almost 11 years and i will never regret for that..I respect loyal players like ADP Buffon Chiellini etc. and etc.I am new here on this forum and i plan to stay here with the "La Famiglia" .. "Pozdrav od Skopje" witch means Greeting from Skopje...Juve 4 Life !

salmano_9: Ciao all, My name is Salman . I live in The kingdom of Bahrain! I am 14 years old and I support Juve for life, never changed. I started loving Juve since 2005! My favorite player is Alex, but he is gettin older he should retire and keep space for some youngsters! I LOVE JUVE!

Anouarjuve: Hello i'm anouar from morocco 17 years old (born october 13rd 1993) i followed juve since i had 7 years... my idol is del piero ...and i hope to see him playing on the new stadium.I speak arabic french and english i play guitar and i will pass my baccalaureate exam on june 21th ...I've registered to this forum after i heard that goal.com forum will be closed ... and the most important is that I REALLY ENJOY SUPPORTING JUVENTUS WITH FANS LIKE YOU

diego28ribas - Hi I am Michael, and come from Malta. I've been a Juve supporter practically all my life, born in a family of Juventino's. Since my country's national team never gets to a WC, I am an Italy supporter. My favourite player is undoubtably Diego, though I am a big fan of Del Piero, Buffon and Nedved

Bianconero29: Greetings,my name is michel,i am from lebanon,i am 20 years old,and i am a full time juve supporter,and a law student in my free time.theres no precedent bianconeros in my family,but for some reason i started supporting juve durind the 1996 CL campaign,matches agaisnt madrid or monaco were my first memories of juve matches and i just couldnt stop watching after that.at that time i was spain fan,but after 1 year as a juventino i became a die hard azzurri fan,forza italia!forza juve! forza alex!

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan(aka nzjuve)- Hi all ya Juventus fans! My name is Liam, I am a teenager and I live in a little country called New Zealand, where it really is paradise! As far as I know, I am the only Juventus fan in the country. So this forum means a lot to me as I can interact with the people I share a passion with.

My one hero in this world is none other than Il Capitano, Alessandro Del Piero. He was playing for Juventus even before I was born, so I hold the fact that he has been playing for Juventus my entire life close to my heart. But not only that, he is the perfect role model- loyal, a true gentleman of the game and add his incredible accomplishments to that.

DeviAngel - My name is Dejan . I am from Macedonia and i live in the city of Bitola. I'm 21 yrs old , turning 22 on 11th of February. I've supported juve since i know about football. the first footballer I saw was Alessandro Del Piero and I've fallen in love with the club and the jersey. My heart bleeds black and white . I always play jvue songs b4 the games and cheer or sing cori while our juve plays ...Fino alla fine FORZA JUVENTUS !

Areve- Hi guys. My name's Muhammad Arif, just call me Arif will do. Previously known as jediarif from goal.com(y'all will remember me with having chicks as my avatars. Lol!) I'm from Singapore, been quite addicted to goal.com forums eversince I started lurking way back. Hopefully now we're in a new place, I still hope that the hype lives on. Forza Juve!

The Madrid One- i've always liked juve, may say they are my 2nd favorite club, and i find it insulting for people to call it a small club. you have to be an idiot to say that, considering the teams theyve had in the past, theyre players, and their history. FORZA JUVE, HALA MADRID.

elmystique- - My name is Kwame, and am a student (currently), am new here and am looking forward to getting to know all of you, its such an honor to post here as I enjoy reading posts from you guys. I have supported Juve since I was like seven though my dad raised me as a Man. Untd fan. It was an important switch of my life which I have never regretted and never will. I plan to raise my kids as Juve fans in the future (though maybe they might switch to another team like I did [but I hope not]). Am 22 years old and a pre-med major (currently).

Looking forward to serving with all of u...

FORZA JUVE!!!

Juvegigi- Hi, my name is Pino (real name Giuseppe but my mommy always called me Pino) and I am 45 years old (yeah, I'm your Papa). I was born in beautiful Vancouver, Canada and my parents emigrated from Salerno, Italy to Vancouver in 1956. I have been a Juventino for a long time, maybe 20 years or so, and they have been the only Italian team that I have ever cheered for. My best friend is a Milanista, so we like to bug each other about how our teams are doing and we have a great friendly rivalry.

I hope this new forum brings Juventus good luck next year and I hope we can keep this forum going strong for a long time to come. Ciao tutti. Pino.

Freakazoid (aka Dr.Fizz): Hey fratelli. My name is Joakim, but just call me Joe, everyone does. I am 18 years old and i live in Nyborg, Denmark. I've "only" been a fan of the bianconeri for 4 years now, so I am eager to learn and always looking for information and different views on every topic. I'm online most of the day, refreshing the page, since my exams just ended. My Juve-heart is beating just as much as any of yours, and the experience on the goal.com forum made me feel like I entered a whole new family, so thank you! More awesome times to come! FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!
(BTW formerly known as Dr_Fizz but took the liberty of renaming, why Freakazoid? cus he's the coolest motherfrakking thing in the world.

Twizzaq: My name is Benjamin and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I'm 19 years old and I've loved Juventus since...I was really young. Much because of Pavel Nedved who I've always loved.I remember watching Djurgården-Juventus 2004 and seeing Nedved score. It was wonderful

King_Alex10: Hola, me llamo Aldo y soy hincha de la juve por la vida. Soy un italiano y vivo en los estados unidos, muy muy cerca de la playa. Tambien, vivo muy cerca del ItalianFool, quien es un newyorquino XD.

Entonces, empece mi vida como hincha de la juve en 1991, con cinco anos, mirando al mejor Italiano en la historia, ROBERTO BAGGIO! El unico Italiano quien puede acercarle es nuestro capitan, ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO. Love Juve, love goal.com family, FORZA JUVE.

Del Pippo: Hallo, my name is Permadian from Jakarta, Indonesia.... Im 25 years old and love much football and Juve....It was started when I watched Del piero and Pippo inzaghi. Really missed the players like tachinardhi, ferarra, montero and di livio....My hope is coming back with Juve seeing that they are builting new stadium with modern fixture and looks great. Forza juve.

Juvefan4life: Hi Guys, I'm juvefan4life and most of you know me I guess. I became a Juventus fan when I bought a jersey with Inzaghi's name on it. I was 9 years old then I guess, I forgot LOL, I dont know the exact year. Never mind, from that day an on, I've been the biggest and most insane Juve Fan alive. I follow every single game, many of them online with you (we used to do so on Verobianconero website).

My favourite player by FAR is the UNREPEATABLE "David Trezeguet", and that's the reason he has been on my avatar for so long. Next comes the Legend himself, none other than ADP.

I wanna mention that I'm 18, I live in Prishtina, Kosova, and on August I will begin going to University, studying Civil Engineering in Boston.... I plan to construct the new Juventus stadium guys, when this one gets old. Hehe...well, take care and have fun here.

Il Fenomeno Vero- Hey everyone im Antonio, (also known as verojuventino on the old goal.com forums) and I'm an Italian living in Australia. I've been a Juventus fan ever since i was born and its safe to say that il sangue bianconero runs though my veins. I grew up watching great players such as Del Piero, Nedved, Zidane, Ferrara, Conte, Trezeguet etc but as you can probably see my favouite Juventus player is by no doubt IL CAPITANO himself, Alessando Del Piero- Il Vero Fenemoeno. Disappointed not to see such players like Platini, Boniperti and Scirea play the great game in bianconero, but hey life goes on. Anyways thats all from me- FORZA JUVE!

JuvenelCuore- Ciao a tutti. I am Nicola (Nick), better known by my alias JuvePerSempre on the former Goal.com forums, which I have chosen to keep on the new forum as well. I am 16 years young, and I was born in Italy, though I am living in Canada due to my father's business ambitions. Juventus is in my blood; I am a third-generation Juventus fan, and I plan wholeheartedly on keeping Juventus in my family, passing it onto my children, who will pass it onto theirs, etc. My favourite player is Alessandro "IL CAPITANO" Del Piero, naturally. Football is my passion in life and it is because of Del Piero, who fuelled my interest in the game and Juventus in general, that I am the man I am today. I model my playing style after him, and if Juventus, their management, Alessandro Del Piero himself, or anyone with connections to Juventus are reading this, I will admirably love to try to fill his shoes when he retires. Fino alla fine Juve per sempre is my ideology, Juventus is my philosophy, and football is my religion. Glad to be back, fratelli.

Pasquale22- Ciao a tutti, my name Is Pasquale . Ive already introduced myself through the goal forum but I'm not sure if anyone wouldve seen it since it shut down shortly after. My cousin Introduced me to the other forum and since that went down I followed the link to this one. My favorite worldwide players are neymar pato del piero trezeguet. I'm 17 yrs old and I live in melbourne australia

Keyzar- I'm Abka. I am from Somalia. I'm 23, i have been a lurker for a year now. I am a juventino for 13 years, fell in love with Juve in 1998, the main reason being none other than our il capitano, pinturricchio, Alessandro Del pieeeeeroooooooo.

Forza Juveee.

Dezane22222- hi i'm dedy from indonesia
i'm a juve fan since 1998,until now,and until forever

i love juventus because of the character they have
and my favorite idol are delpiero and zidane
it's why my username is dezane (delpiero and zidane)

FORZA JUVE

The Dizz- hi im rich, from london, been a juve supporter since birth (although my past is rather dark having supported arsenal back in they day alongside juve) been a lurker for a while, especially on the goal forum, but now its time to speak my mind.

do i like conte? no, like ferrera,del neri,zacherini, they seem to pride themselves to much on bringing in italians for the sake of it, ihope im proved wrong but hey. cannot wait for the new stadium to open (bar those dam poles in the corners, tbh it was never going to go perfectly was it ?). been a huge serie a follower for some time, shame its not what its used to be, but what turned me into such a huge serie a follower was the amount of abuse it received from moron englishmen (aka my mates) it somehow made me defend it more and like it,yes u can watch a boring game between catania and bari , proberly fixeed, , but id rather see that than a game between wigan and west brom on a wet tuesday night in the cold , just look at those names, they make me feel sick just looking at them, eurgh!  anyway maybe thats just me. forza juve!

Silly_Fc- Greetings! The Names Chris, and I am a very big Juventus supporter. I have been watching soccer for about 12 years now, and have loved Juve since the beginning. The old lady runs deep in my family, and there was just no cheering for another team. The players that I have seen come and go, are second to none, and the 2003CL loss to AC breaks my heart every time I think about it.
Looking forward to discussing this passion with my fellow Juve supporters. Heres to a good upcoming season! Cheers!

Cale1991 -hi, the names Denis, i support Juve 19 years old.

Droit_au_but- Hello, I am Mat, and if you do not already know me, then I have failed and I intend to change that

I am one of the few L1 supporters on this site yet after living in Italy I am a Juve fan as well

23 year old French professional badass, don't judge me

Allez la Juventus!

Last edited by The_ItalianFool on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 25 times in total
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - Empty Re: - | La Famiglia: Part 3 | -

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Name is Jack i support the almighty Toon Army and a avid lover of black and white stripes Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm

hello my username was surag_world in the old forum and now i've changed it to juveindian..this is good news that we're all registering here ..honestly getting news feed in the forums are better than on the actual websites..i'm glad to be here..forza juve
and just to add,my name is surag and i am 19 yrs old and i am from incredible india specifically in bangalore!!!probably i am might be the only juve fan in my city..i have followed italian football for almost a decade now and am a juve fan since 9 yrs !!!when i was young my favourite italian player was bobo vieri and my fav juve player was pavel nedved !!!i am definetely gonna be a regular here !!!!

Last edited by juveindian on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

- | La Famiglia: Part 3 | - Empty FORZA JUVE

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:40 pm

My name is Tom, most of my family supports Juve and have family originating from Turin. I live in England, fun fact; I want to name my first (Male) child Del Piero and I will. Even if it's just the middle name.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Hello, I'm Maurizio and I'm new in this forum. I'm 16 years old and I was born in Venezuela. My family is from Italy but moved to Venezuela and later to the US. I've been a Juventus fan since I was born, but I wasn't such into it until 2006. I instantly felt in love with Juve (it's impossible not to do so). Forza Juventus!

Cool Copied from the other website Cool
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:42 pm

my name is Johan, im 19 years old...Im from Colombia, although almost anyone likes Juventus here i will always support this great team. Forza Juve!!!
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:44 pm

My name is Adrian Bogos. I'm from Romania, from a town called Targu Neamt, but now i'm at college in Sibiu (also known as Hermannstadt, european cultural capital 2007). I'm 20, soon to be 21. I support Juve since 1996, when, at the age of six i watched juve crushing a top european club (unfortunately i can't remember which but i always imagine it was inter, and the memory becomes really great). I don't know italian well but even if i write this wrong, i believe you'll understand anyway: Sempre Bianconero!!!!
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:Hello, I'm Maurizio and I'm new in this forum. I'm 16 years old and I was born in Venezuela. My family is from Italy but moved to Venezuela and later to the US. I've been a Juventus fan since I was born, but I wasn't such into it until 2006. I instantly felt in love with Juve (it's impossible not to do so). Forza Juventus!

Cool Copied from the other website Cool

That's cheating Crying or Very sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 pm

What's up, people? I was pjmonterob aka monty. My name is Pedro Montero, I'm 21 years old and I live in Maracaibo, Venezuela. I'm a Juventus fan since, well.. since always hahaha. I want to tell you how i became a juventus fan.
A years ago, I was a much younger boy, a normal kid watching some football, like a regular day and i don't know where she came from, I'm telling you she was like a freaking ghost, she came from anywhere but there she was, The Old Lady, La Vecchia Signora, La Vieja Señora (o La Vieja Dama).. I saw her, i saw them playing in front of my eyes, and I was thinking "What an excellent team", "what a world class players".. And, I don't need to tell you how it ended, It was love at first sight. Before Juventus i watched teams like ManU, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Barcelona and others great clubs but I fell in love of a black and white one, and i'm not talking about Newcastle or something like that xD. I really admire a lot of former juventus players like Davids, Zidane, Thuram, a still juventus players like Del Piero, Buffon, but my favorite player from Juventus is Pavel Nedved, and i miss him but i have so many faith in the new generation. Chiellini and Marchisio are the Juventus future.
FORZA JUVENTUS!
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi, I'm Mohammad and I'm 18 years old. I'm Libyan, but living in Dubai atm. I've been a Juventus fan for a long time. Some of my cousins are Juve fans too. I've been around for 2.5 years, and it's such a shame that we moved again to a new forum.

BTW, welcome back Mole!!! (don't include that in my part)
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi, my names Alberto, I'm 22 and I live in Miami.. Im new here but I used to read the goal forums pretty often.. I've supported juve since my dad got me a jersey the same year we won the CL but ever since our last season before calciopoli I've been obsessed Wink
Anyways I hope I can contribute a little on here and hopefully the forum has the same vibe as the previous one.
Froze juve
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm Joe. I'm from Washington DC. I joined the goal.com forum no more than two weeks ago. Long time Juve supporter and reader of the old forum.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by del_boy Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi, my name's Agon. I am 18, and I am from Kosovo.
I have loved Juventus since I first heard of football. My history with Juve started after my father bought me a jersey of Juve when I was a child. I have remained a Juve fan forever, and I am glad of that. Always a Bianconeri.

FORZA Juve.
del_boy
del_boy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Most of you know me by now.. But my name is Antonio, call me Tony like most people do. I'm born in Sciacca, Sicily, but currently study in Montreal, however home is Italy. Love Juventus and love the azzurri...

I'm hard headed, have the Sicilian mentality. I'm here to debate, I don't take to kind to none sense. I tell the truth, wether you like it or not. Call it what you want, troll, horrible, idiot, but thats who I'am.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Fab Bro, can't we just copy paste the notes from the old forum, I mean the introductions and stuff. that's way more easy.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:19 pm

juvefan4life wrote:Fab Bro, can't we just copy paste the notes from the old forum, I mean the introductions and stuff. that's way more easy.

I was going to do that but many of the members on the old La Famiglia are not active anymore...and plus this is a new forum. Its not too much work for you guys, just a few sentences drunken
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by said_juve Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:26 pm

hey guys is this our new home ? bounce
said_juve
said_juve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:31 pm

said_juve wrote:hey guys is this our new home ? bounce

Yessir! Welcome to the 3rd home of the forums! :!:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello my name is Bojan and i already posted this on the old forum so i just paste it here xD Smile

My name is Bojan..I came from Skopje Macedonia and i am 18 yrs. old..I support Juve almost 11 years and i will never regret for that..I respect loyal players like ADP Buffon Chiellini etc. and etc.I am new here on this forum and i plan to stay here with the "La Famiglia" .. "Pozdrav od Skopje" witch means Greeting from Skopje...Juve 4 Life !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:07 pm

salmano_9 - Ciao all, My name is Salman . I live in The kingdom of Bahrain! I am 14 years old and I support Juve for life, never changed. I started loving Juve since 2005! My favorite player is Alex, but he is gettin older he should retire and keep space for some youngsters! I LOVE JUVE!

New name; Salmano9!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Welcome again everyone!

All new and old members add their info and new names if you have a new one!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Hello i'm anouar from morocco 17 years old (born october 13rd 1993) i followed juve since i had 7 years... my idol is del piero ...and i hope to see him playing on the new stadium.I speak arabic french and english i play guitar and i will pass my baccalaureate exam on june 21th ...I've registered to this forum after i heard that goal.com forum will be closed ... and the most important is that I REALLY ENJOY SUPPORTING JUVENTUS WITH FANS LIKE YOU
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by said_juve Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:59 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
said_juve wrote:hey guys is this our new home ? bounce

Yessir! Welcome to the 3rd home of the forums! :!:
thanxs fratello yeah tht is the third :lol!:
said_juve
said_juve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:01 pm

diego28ribas - Hi I am Michael, and come from Malta. I've been a Juve supporter practically all my life, born in a family of Juventino's. Since my country's national team never gets to a WC, I am an Italy supporter. My favourite player is undoubtably Diego, though I am a big fan of Del Piero, Buffon and Nedved.

Copied from other website
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Anyone told Nick about this? i.e. juvenelcuore
diego28ribas
diego28ribas