KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 39 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 22, 2014 2:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:Drogba is still 10x the striker that either Tevez or Llorente are.

Your comment is 100% biased for sure...Drogba is still a good attacker but at 36 yrs he is nowhere near his Chelsea form...Definitely wouldn't be a upgrade for our attack.

If Drogba move happens it will be a good signing for free,especially we need a player with his experience on CL,but on the other side he is too old to be used as regular starter and I'm afraid his wages won't be low.

His move will influence Immobile sale to Borussia (really bad news if happens) and we wont get any attacker of Sanchez quality.
We better spend our moneys for quality players who can carry the team in 4-5 seasons than spend money on old players.

About Peyreyra,I think we should have a deal to buy at least 1 player from Udinese each year  Razz 
He is a good and versatile player for our bench,I would take a look to Allan as well,his stats look good to me.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 39 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Immobiles future was decided a long time ago

He doesn't want to be on our bench, he doesn't want us.

We don't want him, but we do want some money.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Not really... i watched Drogba in CL and he looked good despite Galatassaray being a very poor team. He scored two monster goals against Madrid last year and scored again this year. He never relied on speed and he's just as strong/fit as before. The only way these types of strikers stop being good is if their bodies break down... as long as the body is strong, they just keep pounding away. It's not like he's played that hard in the past 2-3 years either.

And he's still faster than Llorente Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Juve open to Drogba deal

Didier Drogba to Juventus reports gain momentum and patron John Elkann won’t close the door. “Roger Milla was no spring chicken...”

The Ivory Coast international will be out of contract next month after his deal with Galatasaray expires, so is looking for a new adventure.

While there had been rumours of a return to Chelsea, the Turkish and French media are adamant Juventus will be Drogba’s next destination.

La Stampa claims a one-year contract worth €3.5m per season has been drawn up, with an option to add a second year.

Patron Elkann, one of the heirs to the Agnelli family and President of their company Exor, also commented on Drogba as a potential signing.

“Is he too old? Roger Milla was no spring chicken when he surprised everyone at the 1990 World Cup with Cameroon.”

Milla was a striker who famously shot to fame by scoring four goals in the 1990 tournament, when aged 38.

Drogba turned 36 in March and this season scored a grand total of 20 goals in 53 games for Galatasaray.

“Atletico Madrid prove that a star player on the transfer market is not the defining factor for Champions League success,” continued Elkann.

“This is why we all love football: money doesn’t make the difference. Juventus are continuing an ambitious plan to recover its sporting potential after three consecutive Scudetti, including a never before seen record 102 points.

“In Europe we have among the most important squads and the objective is to win, but at the same time keep a close eye on the economic resources. It’s something Juventus have always done and will continue to be the priority.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Drogba as back up Cf is not a bad thing at all, but provided we are selling Quags, Vucinic and taking Osvaldo's a* back to Southampton..... and also not selling Lllo, cos if Drogba is the man we plan to lead our attack next season then :facepalm:

still a good player nonetheless, I would have Drogba over Eto'o any day.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Sell Quag and Vucinic buy Drogba. We also need to get Sanchez
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Juventus Thu May 22, 2014 7:01 pm

I know goal.com is not a reliable source, however, under transfer rumors it said that we have agreed to a deal with Gundogan .. is that true ? cause he is an awesome player... We should deff give Immobile + cash for either Hummels, Reus, or Gundogan
Mr.Juventus
Mr.Juventus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Sanchez,Gundogan,Garay...this is not our typical transfer season but I hope we get a player of their quality and not some overrated Serie A players.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Getting Gundogan for Immobile would be a top move (even if Gundogan has been injured for a long time this season he is beast),but seriously it doesn't makes sense,we already have enough quality players for our midfield unless one of Marchisio,Pogba or Vidal leaves.
If we are changing formation we only need 3-4 players...2 wingers,left back and 1 attacker
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 22, 2014 7:27 pm

A fit Gundogan would get into any midfield in the World.

Vidal - Gundogan - Pogba would be unquestionably the best MF in the World. It won't happen, though. If we got Gundogan and kept Pogba + Vidal i'd be shocked.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Marchisio would be in my starting XI any day even if we got iniesta
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Well that's due to bias i'm talking about it from a neutral point of view. Yeah i'm a huge fan of Marchisio but Gundogan is better.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Well that's due to bias i'm talking about it from a neutral point of view. Yeah i'm a huge fan of Marchisio but Gundogan is better.
True. Heart Marchisio Heart

But you gotta admit pogba did not deserve to start vs Benfica. Marchisio was waaaay better after january... u gotta admit that though...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu May 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Gundogan would be an awesome move. I really hope its true. He'll probably have a decently high price tag but still shouldnt be anything too crazy after his injuries. Look at Giuseppe Rossi for example. Only problem is I believe Pirlo saying he doesnt want to be a bench player, and I doubt Pogba would accept a bench role either, but as of right now our best lineup would clearly be with Vidal, Marchisio, and Gundogan.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Do you guys think that we would do the deals after or before the WC?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 22, 2014 10:28 pm

If we really interested in Gundogan, his deal would be done any time because he's not fit and not participating in the WC

Drogba and Sanchez, likely done ASAP if we really have the cash
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:If we really interested in Gundogan, his deal would be done any time because he's not fit and not participating in the WC

Drogba and Sanchez, likely done ASAP if we really have the cash
Hopefuly Drogba doesn't sign, a waste of money, just like anelka. I don't think the gundogan rumors are true though.We have more than enough MFs in our team. I would believe this rumor if it came the year pirlo is leaving.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Well selling Quags and Vucinic + unloading their wages covers Drogba.

So i'm ok with him coming in as he could be very useful.

Instead of having to play the likes of Tevez in a Serie A game 3 days before a CL game we could simple start Drogba who's definitely good enough for serie A and allow Tevez/Llorente to rest.

All the best teams in the CL get fair partly because they can rest their squads in league games.

Sadly, we've had to play our key players in every single game to avoid collapse in the league.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 23, 2014 12:28 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Well selling Quags and Vucinic + unloading their wages covers Drogba.

So i'm ok with him coming in as he could be very useful.

Instead of having to play the likes of Tevez in a Serie A game 3 days before a CL game we could simple start Drogba who's definitely good enough for serie A and allow Tevez/Llorente to rest.

All the best teams in the CL get fair partly because they can rest their squads in league games.

Sadly, we've had to play our key players in every single game to avoid collapse in the league.
Thats true, but I doubt that Conte won't pay more attention to UCL than to Serie A. Besides, Is there a better option than Drogba?! If he will come, it will be for one season and he will leave. Thats it. We need a long term solution. I understand that it will be for free, but his wages are high considering his age too...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Fri May 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Evra just signed a 1-year-extension with Man Utd so he won't be coming to Torino
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Fri May 23, 2014 7:44 pm

TPSPriceless wrote:Evra just signed a 1-year-extension with Man Utd so he won't be coming to Torino

drinking   God is indeed great.  Now so team take Drogba before Mr. 'Cheap Provinciale' Marotta swoops for him.
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 24, 2014 4:30 am

The Legend wrote:
TPSPriceless wrote:Evra just signed a 1-year-extension with Man Utd so he won't be coming to Torino

drinking   God is indeed great.  Now so team take Drogba before Mr. 'Cheap Provinciale' Marotta swoops for him.
can you ffs stop insulting the man who let us taste 3 scudetto's in a row ( and yes don't say Conte). The man who makes the smartest buys out there while clubs pay 50$ for Luiz ( Laughing), 110 for Bale, 30 mil for Marquinhos? Stop and support Juve if not just simple stop. It's that simple
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 24, 2014 5:46 am

Wow, 50$ for Luiz is a bargain. Jks, Ik you meant 50 million. But still, Marotta needs to spend big, at least 20 million. I hope we get Sanchez this summer transfer window (or before that).
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 24, 2014 10:08 am

Hahahahahahah Devii.... Marrota is trying to buy EVERY player below his value, or else he won't have buy him. Even if the player costs 10m, he would refuse to buy him at 10 and would just offer 7m max...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 24, 2014 10:11 am

Juventus Drogba, there will soon be the decisive turning point. Juventus have been in touch with the Ivorian for a while. They like him a lot and they Followed him a few times During the last season: Juventus can close the deal, if they wants to. However, they are pondering a few aspects of the deal. The wages are high and they would like to spend less. Secondly, there His Age. Conte would like a younger player to build the future Juventus, behind Tevez and Llorente. That's why Morata and Sanchez are Juventus' first choices. But they are still thinking about Drobga, the decisive updates will arrive in the coming days. (Di Marzio)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 24, 2014 10:16 am

And yes dev, its conte who made juve great, not marrota... we got to 7th place 2 seasons in a row thanks to him. Conte is the one who came and changed and put the players on the best use...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next