KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat May 17, 2014 5:55 pm

I think its a bit premature to criticize Marotta or Agnelli over transfers when the transfer season is not open yet, obviously Marotta won't come out and say Juve has money to spend as teams will increase their player values....... he is probably working behind closed doors but anyway like I said better not to get your hopes high about a big signing cos chances are quite low....

in August we can have good perspective to critique....... I will be very disappointed though if we spend 15m for a Lulic or a similar player and miss out on Sanchez at 25m-30m

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 17, 2014 8:48 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:I think its a bit premature to criticize Marotta or Agnelli over transfers when the transfer season is not open yet, obviously Marotta won't come out and say Juve has money to spend as teams will increase their player values....... he is probably working behind closed doors but anyway like I said better not to get your hopes high about a big signing cos chances are quite low....

in August we can have  good perspective to critique....... I will be very disappointed though if we spend 15m for a Lulic or a similar player and miss out on Sanchez at 25m-30m

So would I, and does Sanchez really cost that much? I heard reports saying 30 million and others 20 to mid twenties.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 17, 2014 10:12 pm

There are reports we want Cavani too.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 17, 2014 11:05 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:There are reports we want Cavani too.
Hahahahah they are BS no doubt about that lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 17, 2014 11:09 pm

Only way we get Cavani is if Pogba goes the other way

Even though he is annoyed at playing out of position he'd still cost 50M
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Or if we get a huge transfer budget lol.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 18, 2014 12:11 am

Lol, only way THAT can happen is with a loan from Exor. But nothing's indicated that's going to happen so right now even if we did go mad and buy Cavani we'd be close to failing FFP.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 am

I just want Sanchez for now.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon May 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Evra had Juventus medical?

By Football Italia staff

Italian media claim Manchester United full-back Patrice Evra was in Turin on Friday for a Juventus medical.

His contract expires next month and he is therefore free to discuss terms with other clubs.

According to La Stampa newspaper, Evra was spotted in Turin on Friday, where he went to work out the final details of a transfer and undergo medical tests.

Evra had also been linked with Inter, but it looks as if the Bianconeri have the upper hand.

The 33-year-old would be reunited with his former Manchester United teammate Paul Pogba, who also left Old Trafford as a free agent.

However, calciomercato.com also suggest Evra hasn’t cut the cord with United completely and before leaving would like talks with presumed new Coach Louis Van Gaal.

Evra speaks fluent Italian, having started his career at Marsala and Monza.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 20, 2014 8:28 am

Seems like we could sell Llorente and bring Gabbiadini back ?!

s recalled by the Gazzetta dello Sport, revolution there will be no changes on the market, but beware that they can increase the value of the team. You should leave the 3-5-2 back to 4-3-3. The Bianconeri have almost taken Evra but the Count would prefer Coentrao. Conte also not too convinced of the Dwarves. Possible sale of Fernando Llorente, who arrived at no cost, that would change the outlook of the market Juventus because a gain of about 30 million would affect significantly the strategies. You may return to base Gabbiadini, as well as Alexis Sanchez. In defense could pass as holder Caceres. If departed Vidal in midfield and 'ready Roberto Pereyra Udinese Asamoah or it would return to do the interior.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 21, 2014 9:47 am

Heavy rumors that Drobga is headed to Juve...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 21, 2014 1:25 pm

@sport ooooh he is more than welcome to warm the bench with a max wage of 2m per year. He can be our lord bendtner 2.0
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Not sell lolo... our only true attacker. Its a big step down even if we get sanchez.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Tuttosport: gabbiadini a primary target for juve.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Lazio tracking Gabbiadini

Lazio are reportedly weighing up a move for Manolo Gabbiadini and could involve him in talks with Juventus for Senad Lulic.

The Aquile are seen as in continuing negotiations with the Old Lady over Lulic, with talks believed to be based on terms of sale including one or two Juve players moving to the Olimpico.

The Corriere dello Sport indicate that on from rumoured interest from Lazio being in any from Angelo Ogbonna, Mauricio Isla, Fabio Quagliarella and Sebastian Giovinco, a fifth name may have come into contention.

Specifically, it is seen that the capital club are looking at a possible move for Manolo Gabbiadini, co-owned between Juve and Sampdoria and having had a productive season with the latter in 2013-14.

The Corriere dello Sport suggest that Lazio are eyeing Juve’s 50 per cent ownership of the forward, to be included in those talks for Lulic.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 21, 2014 5:14 pm

No way... We want him back! He was one of samp's best players this season...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Juventus 'asked for' Pereyra

Udinese President Giampaolo Pozzo confirmed they are “in talks” with Juventus over Roberto Pereyra.

The 23-year-old Argentine can play as an attacking right winger, in a more central role or as a support striker.

“The transfer market opens and with it the little games we play,” Pozzo told Sky Sport Italia.

“I cannot talk about real and proper negotiations. There have been some talks with the Bianconeri directors, nothing more.”

Pozzo was also asked about the status of Antonio Candreva and Juan Cuadrado, who are co-owned with other clubs.

Lazio would like to buy Candreva outright and Fiorentina seeking the final 50 per cent of Cuadrado, but the Colombian is also sought after by top clubs like Bayern Munich and Barcelona.

“It is too early to talk about their future. Unfortunately in football there is the bad habit of people always reaching the last minute to make decisions.

“It’s not just up to us, but these are two players who are not focused on returning to Udinese, so we are waiting to see what happens.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Report: Juve have Drogba deal

French newspapers claim Juventus are on the verge of signing Didier Drogba from Galatasaray.

According to L’Equipe, a deal has practically been done and is down only to details, as his current contract expires on June 30.

It would enable the Bianconeri to have a striker with Champions League experience and who can provide a high-quality back-up to Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente.

However, the Italian papers maintain Antonio Conte is unconvinced due to 36-year-old Drogba’s age and would prefer to wait for Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata.

Drogba joined Galatasaray in January 2013, having played for Le Mans, Guingamp, Marseille, Chelsea and Shanghai Shenhua.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm

I hope drogba rumors are BS... waste of wages tbh
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 22, 2014 10:48 am

Drogba is still 10x the striker that either Tevez or Llorente are.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 22, 2014 11:18 am

sportsczy wrote:Drogba is still 10x the striker that either Tevez or Llorente are.
Lol idc... even if messi said he wanted to join juve at 36, I woke accept it. Period.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu May 22, 2014 12:42 pm

I saw something linking us with Gundogan. I would be happy if he joined because he's sick, but I don't understand where he'll play, I don't want to sell Pogba or Vidal, and same can be said for Marchisio. Pirlo signed a new contract so Idk where he would play, because he definitely shouldn't be a back up. I would rather keep Pogba and Vidal tbh.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 22, 2014 12:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:Drogba is still 10x the striker that either Tevez or Llorente are.

He's still a very useful number 9 from what i've seen. That's an exaggeration though.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Sportmediaset - It 's made for Pereyra at Juve. We discuss only the details

Sportmediaset gives to closed the deal between Juventus and Udinese in Turin for the passage of midfielder Pereyra which would be the joker in the median required by Conte. Are defined only by the details of the operation, but the agreement was reached between the two companies.

However, the landing of the Friulian Juve, would be the prelude to the sale of Vidal. A confirmation of the deal's words Giaretta (Udinese DS) collected from its Sportmediaset: "We will have to make up for some departures. Pereyra is ready for a major leap in quality".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Lol every signing we make will be linked to a Vidal - Pogba departure now Laughing

Anyway, I love Udinese ffs. And this signing will be a useful one. Finally we have a genuine bench player that is good enough to play in ANY league game, so we don't have to overwork our midfielders (And Wingers if we do indeed get them) as we can play Pereyra in any Serie A game days before a European fixture takes place.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Your comment is 100% biased for sure...Drogba is still a good attacker but at 36 yrs he is nowhere near his Chelsea form...Definitely wouldn't be a upgrade for our attack.

If Drogba move happens it will be a good signing for free,especially we need a player with his experience on CL,but on the other side he is too old to be used as regular starter and I'm afraid his wages won't be low.

His move will influence Immobile sale to Borussia (really bad news if happens) and we wont get any attacker of Sanchez quality.
We better spend our moneys for quality players who can carry the team in 4-5 seasons than spend money on old players.

About Peyreyra,I think we should have a deal to buy at least 1 player from Udinese each year  Razz 
He is a good and versatile player for our bench,I would take a look to Allan as well,his stats look good to me.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next