KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 33 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 7:40 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Am I the only one that gets pissed when there is rumours about Juve wanting a player, then they suddenly disappear for a while. I haven't heard much about Sanchez, and I really want him to come, I think he's a great fit with Juve, and him Vidal and Isla all play together on Chile. Plus, he has great defensive work rate, so I think Conte would love him.
Yeah, its annoying when this happens tbh. Well you may not hear any news cuz there isn't anything about it ey? Smile you don't want to listen to random BS lol

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 33 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 03, 2014 8:25 pm

I feel like if we do sign Sanchez, Cuadrado will go to Barcelona, and I'm afraid he might do good there lol.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 03, 2014 8:35 pm

I saw some news that said we want Evra, Sanchez and Cuadrado. It said we want to offer Udinese 12 million plus Zaza or something like that, and 15 million to Fiorentina. It also said we want Sanchez for like 18/20 million. I also so some other reports saying Cuadrado will go to Barca which will help with Sanchez to Juventus, or I think that's what they meant. Who would you guys rather have, Sanchez or Cuadrado.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 03, 2014 8:39 pm

I'm not sure, i'd say Sanchez but tbh i'm not bothered which one we get.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Sanchez>>>>>Cuadrado

Besides, what happened to Lamela? Why doesn't he play for tottenham? What's up with his injury?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 10:39 pm

Thats for you Gigi:

What intrigue Juve-Cuadrado and Sanchez to BarçaIn Spain they are safe: the Colombian balugrana Fiorentina, the Chilean in black and white. Alexis, then, has the same attorney Vidal. Without forgetting the old ball Nani for United

TURIN - (ee) In Spain are safe: Cuadrado will go to Barcelona, ​​Juventus Sanchez. It 'a real intrigue between the market and the Blaugrana club Juventus. With possible joint. Yes, because Juan Cuadrado, of Colombia all external inspiration and strength, it is halfway between Fiorentina and Udinese, a situation that complicates the negotiation for Beppe Marotta and Fabio Guild. Barcelona, ​​then, is dangerous competitor and has regained the green light to operate in the market. So, seems to have put on pole for Cuadrado. But Juventus did not remain with the mni in hand: in fact, always arrive from Barcelona Alexis Sanchez, from Chile in the past in the sights of the Bianconeri and just blown his time by balugrana with thirty million plus bonuses on the plate. Now the price would be lowered and Juventus could really give it a try, given that Catalonia is not that the guy if the cables so well. Moreover, the whole is facilitated by the fact that Alexis, once Nino Maravilla, is run by Fernando Felichevich, the same agent Arturo Vidal. If the team, with or without the Count, will change form, by going to the 4-3-3, it is clear that people like Cuadrado and Sanchez is essential ... Not forgetting the old ball Nani of Manchester United.
====
I really hope that happens... That means Juve win, Fiorentina lose... But i doubt that Viola will let go off their star player.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 10:59 pm

There is only one potential problem if we get cuadrado, which is that he could play as a RWB, so Conte will use this as an excuse to play 352. I wish that Conte would experiment the 433 against atalanta Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat May 03, 2014 11:23 pm

salmano9 wrote:There is only one potential problem if we get cuadrado, which is that he could play as a RWB, so Conte will use this as an excuse to play 352. I wish that Conte would experiment the 433 against atalanta Sad

Evil or Very Mad  please if that happens i'll go  :brickwall:
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 04, 2014 5:29 am

Thanks Salmano, I think that's one of the reports I read, or something similar to it. I don't think Fiorentina would lose because they can use that money to buy players.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 04, 2014 10:58 am

Well, yes but cuadrado is one of the best in his position and it would be hard to find a replacement, just like how it was difficult to replace sanchez in udine
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 04, 2014 4:23 pm

True
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Juventus strike Nani deal

According to Tuttosport, Juventus have already agreed terms with Manchester United and Nani for a summer move.

The Turin giants have been consistently linked with Nani for over a year, but it seems as if the transfer will finally go ahead.

Today’s edition of Tuttosport claims Juve have agreed a €5m deal with Manchester United, plus performance-related bonuses.

The Portuguese international is set to sign a contract worth €4m per season.

Inter had also been tracking Nani’s progress, but he appears to have chosen Juventus.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Lol i dont think that Man Utd will agree a 5m deal tbh
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Nani's making like 5M/season and has 4 years left on his contract, United don't want or even use him so 5M + bonuses + 5*4M is nearly 30M saved until 2018.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 4:56 pm

More and more reports claim that we got Nani and Sanchez  scratch scratch 
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Excellent

So 4-3-3

Sanchez - Tevez - Nani

Some games, we can mix it up, take Pirlo off and switch to a 4-2-3-1

Sanchez - Tevez - Nani
Llorente
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 5:19 pm

I like the 4-2-3-1 more plus add Giovinco there as LW/RW. And ffs bring back Giachherini/ Gabbiadini/ Immobile as back up and we are set in attack.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Excellent

So 4-3-3

Sanchez - Tevez - Nani

Some games, we can mix it up, take Pirlo off and switch to a 4-2-3-1

Sanchez - Tevez - Nani
Llorente

Errrr... I don't think that this would happen tbh.. It sounds Fapastic though lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 04, 2014 5:49 pm

What reports say we got Sanchez. I heard about NAni though, I just hope we sign more if he comes.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 6:05 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:What reports say we got Sanchez. I heard about NAni though, I just hope we sign more if he comes.

In the past week that was all that was on tuttojuve. I think the last reports said that we are waiting to see what will happen with Barca's transfer punishment but the deal is on place.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 04, 2014 6:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:What reports say we got Sanchez. I heard about NAni though, I just hope we sign more if he comes.

In the past week that was all that was on tuttojuve. I think the last reports said that we are waiting to see what will happen with Barca's transfer punishment but the deal is on place.

Do you think that it will go through and we will spend 20m+? lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 6:19 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Do you think that it will go through and we will spend 20m+? lol

Like I said it doesn't depend on us
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 04, 2014 9:09 pm

I heard about those things too, but I feel like they're gonna say Nani is enough, and I would much rather have Sanchez. Also, it seems like reports have stopped recently about that transfer.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 04, 2014 10:08 pm

There's nothing more to report

Not until the window is open.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun May 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Honestly, if we really get Nani AND Sanchez, then all we need is a proper LB and then Europe better watch out!
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 04, 2014 11:34 pm

juventus101 wrote:Honestly, if we really get Nani AND Sanchez, then all we need is a proper LB and then Europe better watch out!
Sell mirko, fabio. Get back ciro, maybe gabbiadini as lw back up, and what you said, and we will be set!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next