KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Why didn't we loan out leali to serie a squads?

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:21 am

for y'all unbelievers we have reached an agreement with Sanchez and he wants to come to Juve now we must all pray UEFA lifts that ban on Barca as that is holding the deal......

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/juventus/sanchez-ce-il-si-alla-juventus-i-dettagli/

if di Marzio says then it must be real

problem though is where would the $$$ come from as we'd have to part with between 20m-25m (and that is hoping Barca don't get mental and ask for Pogba in the deal like Mehdrid)
am sure Immobile will be sacrificed (yes am not happy about it either as I would like to see him come back) to Dortmund for say 15m-20m
but between Immobile and a quality winger I would rather see a quality winger as they are what we need to reach the next step.... if we capture Sanchez, I'd like us to capture Nani to for say 10m(ish) but now with Moysie sacked let's hope whoever takes charge doesn't have Nani in his plans......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:48 am

Lol elm what are you up to? Very Happy I still am an unbelieeebeeeer LOL. They frikin bought him for 40m and he is the 2nd best player in their team aside mehssi, scoring 15 goals.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:56 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:for y'all unbelievers we have reached an agreement with Sanchez and he wants to come to Juve now we must all pray UEFA lifts that ban on Barca as that is holding the deal......

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/juventus/sanchez-ce-il-si-alla-juventus-i-dettagli/

if di Marzio says then it must be real

problem though is where would the $$$ come from as we'd have to part with between 20m-25m (and that is hoping Barca don't get mental and ask for Pogba in the deal like Mehdrid)
am sure Immobile will be sacrificed (yes am not happy about it either as I would like to see him come back) to Dortmund for say 15m-20m
but between Immobile and a quality winger I would rather see a quality winger as they are what we need to reach the next step.... if we capture Sanchez, I'd like us to capture Nani to for say 10m(ish) but now with Moysie sacked let's hope whoever takes charge doesn't have Nani in his plans......

Barca transfer ban cancelled
The Catalans' punishment has been suspended until a final decision on their appeal against the ban has been taken

Fifa has announced that Barcelona will be able to sign players in the summer transfer window after all, as they decided to suspend the Camp Nou side's transfer ban following their appeal against the punishment.

The Catalans were initially banned from signing players for the next two transfer windows for breaches relating to the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18, but their suspension has now been put on hold until a final decision on their appeal has been taken.

"The club Barcelona have lodged an appeal before the Fifa Appeal Committee against the decision of the Fifa Disciplinary Committee that sanctioned the club for breaches relating to the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18. Together with the appeal, the club requested that its appeal be granted suspensive effect," an official statement reads.

"In this respect, the chairman of the Fifa Appeal Committee, Larry Mussenden, took into consideration the sanctions imposed against the club, the complexity of the matter, the start date of the next registration period – 1 July 2014 – and the fact that the Fifa Appeal Committee does not seem in a position to take a decision on the main issue early enough so that an eventual appeal of the club against its decision before the Court of Arbitration for Sport would still be decided before the beginning of the next registration period.

"Consequently, the chairman of the Fifa Appeal Committee considered that the appeal lodged by the club is to be granted suspensive effect.

"In view of the foregoing, the chairman of the Fifa Appeal Committee assures that proper and adequate appeal proceedings will take place and, at the same time, that all rights of the club will be respected."

World football governing body's decision to suspend Barcelona's transfer ban means the already confirmed transfer of Alen Halilovic from Dinamo Zagreb is back on, while it now also seems to be a matter of time before they complete the signing of Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen.

Alexis Sanchez would be a top move but that means we should sacrifice a player first.Right now it may seem a little unbelievable but Di Marzio is a trusted source and if he says we are talking with Barca for a possible transfer then I believe it,it's not that he's saying that Sanchez will join tomorrow,if the talks go OK we can get him.He must be unhappy there as there is no chances for him to challenge Messi for a starting position.He is at his top level of career and a move to Juve would be great with almost guaranteed playing time.
I also think Fabregas has the same difficulties at Barca so if we are to sacrifice Pogba for around 70 mil we better keep an eye to Fabregas situation as well.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:51 pm

@albaniandude:

First of all, I still don't believe the news even though it comes from Di marzio.

Second of all, sacrafice pogboom for fabregas. Pogboom can be as good as him and even better.

Pogba next season will be the bomb, cuz he would get 1 month of rest after thr WC.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:36 pm

If we keep Pogba

---------------------------Buffon---------------------------
Licht------Barz-------------------------Chiello-----Asa/Coentrao
-------------Vidal-------Pirlo/March---------Pogba-------
Sanchez---------------Llorente---------------Tevez------

Give Tevez a somewhat free role in a 4-3-2-1

Bring in Coentrao providing his price is right. That frees up Asamoah to play in two positions, bring in a young emergency midfielder then bring in Menez for RW and even emergency LW + ST depth.

Abate is running out of contract in 2014 and he would be a much better deputy RB than Isla is. If not, we have Caceres who played RB for Sevilla.

Murru is also free, he is a talented young LB.
As for the CM. We either bring in a cheap, young CM or offer player(s) + cash for Candreva. Candreva can play in so many positions and I honestly wouldn't mind having him back here.

Immobile must be brought back at all costs. Giovinco is actually quite good when he's in a wide role, he is clearly useless as a CF with his back to goal in the 3-5-2 but that is not an issue if we have the option of playing 4-3-3

------------------------------Storari-----------------------------
Caceres--------Bonucci----------------Ogbonna--------Murru
----------Candreva--------Marchisio-------Asamoah---------
Menez--------------------Llorente---------------------Giovinco

Now, that might be a bit too ambitious if we keep Pogba. So if we do sell him, we do what I posted, with perhaps an upgraded striker or an extra quality player elsewhere.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Agreed Tom. Murru is a young talented LB who has potential. If we can get him for free, thats great. I watched him play some matches for Cagliari.

Abate is out of contract? Wow. I can't believe it. I don't think that Milan wouldn't extend his contract and let him go for free. They wouldn't make the same mistake as with Pirlo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:32 pm

It's up to Abate really. If he wants to move on then he won't sign a new deal simply because then Milan have no power to stop him

I doubt we'll get him, it's just an idea plus a few months ago there was a weak link to him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:46 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:It's up to Abate really. If he wants to move on then he won't sign a new deal simply because then Milan have no power to stop him

I doubt we'll get him, it's just an idea plus a few months ago there was a weak link to him.
Well... Then I guess as you said Caceres would fit in the RB role as a back up for Lichtsteiner, and probably our future RB. After this seaon, i really changed my mind on mehsla. I thought that he would perform, but he really did disappoint me. So i would prefer if we sell his other 50%. We gave him many chances. His crosses are weak and his dribbling isn't as good as Lich on the wing.

Caceres would definitely be a starter if not BBC. I really like this dude Smile Was really impressive vs Madrid.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Isla is nowhere near Juve material. Even when he gets into great positions he still finds a way to be unproductive.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Isla is nowhere near Juve material. Even when he gets into great positions he still finds a way to be unproductive.

Yeah, his crosses were so poor lately. He either hits the defender or misses his man.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:54 pm

I would be so happy if we brought in Sanchez/Cuadrado, Immobile/a good striker like Mandzukic and a good LB like Coentrao or Lulic.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:02 am

Lulic is more of an attacking option.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:52 am

Marotta said something about Sanchez, but I didn't clearly understand what he said.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:50 pm

Udine open to juve offers for perreyra. Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:37 pm

salmano9 wrote:@albaniandude:

First of all, I still don't believe the news even though it comes from Di marzio.

Second of all, sacrafice pogboom for fabregas. Pogboom can be as good as him and even better.

Pogba next season will be the bomb, cuz he would get 1 month of rest after thr WC.

I'm not saying we should sacrifice Pogba for Fabregas but if we are going to sell him to fuel our transfer budget this summer and spend it on quality players then I would accept it.
I will let Pogba go if we take Sanchez and Fabregas or two other players of their quality.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Juventus League, Nani wants only the black and white. Excluded Benfica Count

TURIN - Like the best novels (and market), comes out at this time a rumor that enriches the story Nani and projects ideally also against the backdrop of next Thursday's game at the Stadium. It was last year, in the summer when Juventus tried the shot at the last minute, the news of interest to Nani from Sporting, the club where the inspiration of the exterior Portuguese came to light, between 8 and 9 years ago. All this, with a replay of attempts again made ​​last January by the company in Lisbon. But the results were always the same: Nani gave no rope, anteponeva other interests, while United insisted on not wanting to give in on loan with the right of redemption: Sporting and retired in good order. But now, on a higher floor, we learn of an assault led by Benfica, the Portuguese-born Cape Verdean eclectic output from Manchester United. And the fact that Juventus is the team that most of all in recent years has persistently courted the player makes it doubly intriguing duel, five days after the challenge of access to the Stadium for the final of the Europa League. Surveys made ​​by Benfica have not yet made ​​inroads in the sensitivity of the Dwarves, who did not know to be particularly fascinated by the idea of returning to his homeland, once closed the experience in England. SCENARIO - The exemption Moyes created a time of uncertainty about the fate of the Portuguese. But after a few days are returning topical reduced the chance to see Nani still among the Red Devils next season. The player, on the bench yesterday with the technical ferryman Ryan Giggs believes substantially closed its cycle in Manchester. And the club, despite being the party of the exterior first opponent, has not sent Nani different signals than those that widened until last week. Not only that part of his tour d'horizon around the Portuguese national team, Benfica have also understood that Juventus are in front of a notch compared to the competing teams interested in the player. In January, though undermined by Thohir Inter, the club biaconero had found a pre-agreement with the player. An agreement is not decisive yet, but already a big step toward what the last three years is the ball of Antonio Conte.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Serie A Juventus away in the assault Verratti PSG

TURIN - There is a new list of priorities of the market, within which stands in the center (for the role, ça va sans dire), the biggest regret of the couple Marotta-Guild: that the 21 year old Marco Verratti, the 'Jewel of the former Pescara kidnapped by PSG a couple of seasons ago with a check for a million dozen, capable of sparigliare the plans of others. There is a new list of priorities of the market that stems from the desire to maintain dominance of Juventus in Italy (the plans of strengthening of Rome, Napoli and Inter did not go unnoticed), with attached - however - the need to strengthen the pink also aim at a take-off in the Champions League. "The dream is to win it as soon as possible," the president has already announced Agnelli. There is a list of priorities and there is therefore a project voted in a progressive growth, while in equilibrium with precise economic stakes in the budget, which must interact with the same permanence of Count in Turin. Why give him a rose to the height, stronger, varied and structured than the current (already in deficit only at the level of alternative behind those 13, 14 prospective owners), it means to respond to the demands of the coach before: in his own way obsessed by the desire to continually raise the bar and equally determined not to sell or smoke in the locker room in front of the expectations of the fans. MILLION 20 - In this context, enriched by discussions and polls in the past few days, you can see precisely what news the figure of Verratti. The real breakthrough is a choice made ​​within a Juve who is now determined to groped the assault of the young central midfielder PSG without showing cracks around the protection of Pogba. In consideration of the age of Pirlo, 35 in May, the Juventus has identified Paris nell'emigrante the primary objective, in relation to a transfer of knowledge (and hard work) between the world champion and the young blue. Also seen the excellent relations between the two players, always ready with Verratti in public or in private (if only in the national gatherings) to praise the virtues of Juventus and manifest the desire to play him at his side, the leaders Juventus have already made ​​a whole series of moves, including brokers and agents, to promote the onslaught summer to PSG midfielder. Which is better to find a way to get ready (and armed), even if the French club could move in their favor the public acceptance of Pogba. That is not worth less than 70, 80 million in the plans for the Bianconeri. While the evaluation of Verratti (also followed by Real Madrid and can not be a detail) does not exceed 20.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Juventus all in for Verratti

Juventus are reportedly going all in on PSG and Italy midfielder Marco Verratti for next season.

According to Tuttosport, the Bianconeri are prepared to offer €20m for the 21-year-old who is widely seen as the heir to Andrea Pirlo.

This certainly isn’t the first time that Juve have been linked with Verratti, as they were close to signing him in July 2012 before he opted for Paris.

Verratti has never actually played in Serie A, as he left Pescara after they secured promotion from Serie B, where his teammates were Lorenzo Insigne and Ciro Immobile.

He has been a regular in Ligue 1 and the Champions League, but picks up a few too many cards.

The Tuttosport front page story insists there is an important development, as Juventus are no longer ready to include Paul Pogba in any exchange deal for the Italian.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:00 pm

I really don't see PSG selling an important player to us if we're flat out rejecting any offers they may make for Pogba. Unless, they're being pressured by FFP and need a sale or two. But I doubt FFP will do anything to major clubs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:44 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I really don't see PSG selling an important player to us if we're flat out rejecting any offers they may make for Pogba. Unless, they're being pressured by FFP and need a sale or two. But I doubt FFP will do anything to major clubs.
Or they offer him for Pogba.

I missed you jr stay longer this time Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Proud

Tbh i'd want a decent chunk of cash, because they seem to be really interested in Pogba and tbh we could live without Verratti quite easily

Him + 30-40M would be a crazy price but when dealing with an oil club that's to be expected

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:12 am

Verrati is quite overrated. Haven't seen Nuthing special from him tbh. His long passes? Nothing like pirlo.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Juve to sign luca toni? XD
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Am I the only one that gets pissed when there is rumours about Juve wanting a player, then they suddenly disappear for a while. I haven't heard much about Sanchez, and I really want him to come, I think he's a great fit with Juve, and him Vidal and Isla all play together on Chile. Plus, he has great defensive work rate, so I think Conte would love him.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 7:40 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Am I the only one that gets pissed when there is rumours about Juve wanting a player, then they suddenly disappear for a while. I haven't heard much about Sanchez, and I really want him to come, I think he's a great fit with Juve, and him Vidal and Isla all play together on Chile. Plus, he has great defensive work rate, so I think Conte would love him.
Yeah, its annoying when this happens tbh. Well you may not hear any news cuz there isn't anything about it ey? Smile you don't want to listen to random BS lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next