KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:13 pm

If you're suggesting a 4-2-3-1 ,then Juve need quality wingers for it and at the moment we dont have a single one

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Menez to Juventus next month ?

Reports linking Paris Saint-Germain attacker Jeremy Menez with a January move to Juventus are gathering pace.

L’Equipe are suggesting that a switch is a real possibility and the two clubs are discussing terms for the international.

Menez is keen for more playing time in an effort to be included in the France squad for next summer’s World Cup.

The 26-year-old is only contracted to the capital outfit until June, which means he could be picked up for a nominal fee next month.

Menez, formerly of Sochaux and Monaco, joined PSG in the summer of 2011 from Serie A outfit Roma.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:22 pm

A Tuttosport headline,take it with a pinch of salt :

Vucinic for Nani
A stunning swap possible between Juve and United
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Menez is a football retard, i give him less than a year at juve before he asks for a move.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Well,its not like he'll be a starter forever and we'd be reliant on him.More like a temporary fix and someone who will give us tactical variability
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:37 pm

that's my point, he is leaving PSG because he is not playing. He went from playing a lot, to playing very little, as PSG improved and signed more quality players. That tells you everything about him...

Actually, i would be surprised if he joins Juventus, he needs a midtable club where he is starter
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:42 pm

I am actually reading that we've reached an agreement with him to sign him on a free.But apparently we'll try to sign him in Jan if PSG can agree a fee with us.

Source is Calciomercato.com.

Anyway he is 26 years old now not a spring chicken anymor.When he gets older i think he'll start understanding his limitations as well.

Though,at the moment he'd be first choice winger if we switch to a 4-3-3 formation.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm

If he understood his limitations, he would clearly not be leaving PSG, and would have embraced his role as team player. But he is after more than that, maybe you promised it more time. He will cost you nothing, but again, this is typical of the type of transfers that wont advanced you at all as a club, imo. Like how you signed Tevez hoping he would make a difference and he couldnt score a goal in CL for cry sake, 0.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:If he understood his limitations, he would clearly not be leaving PSG, and would have embraced his role as team player. But he is after more than that, maybe you promised it more time. He will cost you nothing, but again, this is typical of the type of transfers that wont advanced you at all as a club, imo

From what i'm reading,his motivation is world cup and he clearly needs playing time for that,hence probably asking for a move.

Once he gets to the late twenties,i think he'll probably start realizing his limitations as a player and his progression and would accept being a rotation/squad player.Presently he'd face no competition so he would get ample playing time.

Again if that scenario doesnt transpire and he's not content with sitting on the bench,i would have no qualms about him moving.What you need to realize is we make these bargain transfers until we have the financial capability of buying big money players which really doesnt seem too far away.

To generate solid money right now ,we need to sell our important players and we are clearly keen on not moving in that direction.And its no like Juve are producing world class youth either so there are limitations from that side too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:19 pm

If he wants to get into France squad, he needs to be playing week in and week out, which wont be the case, so either the news is fake, or he is delusional. He has very little shot at it anyway, far down the pecking order.

I get the limitations, but then again, i do often feel like the guys running your club are being overly cautious. It's been a successful comeback for you guys last couple of years, but dont you feel like you are not making the extra step to get to that real, bvb or barca level?

Being financially responsible is important, but you should have pulled deals for the likes of Aguero long ago. Now with Pirlo winding down, you might lose some of your midfielders
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:33 pm

It depends on how serious the owners are.Not so long ago we got a cash injection when we reached the lowest point we could in 2011 and invested heavily which enabled us to build a team solid enough to dominate domestically.

2 seasons in the CL ,i think we would've realized by now that more quality is needed and bargain transfers can only get you this far.

Right now,we're doing what the likes of Bayern and Real did long ago to become the financially independent powerhouses they are today and that is finding ways to generate as much revenue as possible.At the same time ,this is taking a hit on the transfer budget.Are we ready for another cash injection also considering we've taken FFP quite seriously ? I dont know

Personally,i'm prepared to wait it out.In the present time,we can dominate domestically and maintain a certain level until the club is capable of pulling off big money moves.

The coach of the club thinks it will be long before an Italian team wins the CL.Thats some perspective for you.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Tuttosport report:
Vucinic: I play or I leave
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Menez gets closer to juve -tutto
Cds: conte wants rannochia
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Vucinic for Nani or De Bruyne?

It’s reported Mirko Vucinic wants to leave Juventus, offered to Manchester United and Chelsea for Nani or Kevin De Bruyne.

The Montenegro international is finding playing time increasingly hard to come by in Turin due to the arrival of Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente.

According to today’s edition of Tuttosport, Vucinic has requested a January transfer and would prefer to stay in Serie A.

However, Juve are eager to send him abroad and particularly towards the Premier League, where they can use him as part of an exchange deal.

The favourite option is Manchester United, offering Vucinic in a swap with Portuguese winger Nani.

Another alternative is Chelsea so that Juve can get Belgian talent De Bruyne on loan, though Atletico Madrid are also interested in the midfielder.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:24 pm

A CDS headline :

Juve are there for Ranocchia
Scudetto race: Conte requested the Inter defender and the Menez deal almost done

Rannochia ? :facepalm: Hopefully this is just another bogus rumor.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Another centre back  :facepalm: please get us menez and one of nani or de bruyne and another winger either munain or lavezzi in the summer marotta
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:43 am

I dont believe in italian newspapers... cds and tuttoshit especially
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:46 am

Very dissapointing to see us not going for Iturbe it seems as if he's off to Roma in the summer for 12-15 mil which is a very fair price considering inflation and the talent this kid has. We have watched roma get ljaic who was avilable at a fair price and now we are watching them again probably get iturbe. Why we are not going for iturbe or lavezzi doesn't make sense to me but I hope the management and scouts have good reasons. Lavezzi and Iturbe surely wouldn't be that hard to get along with Menez. Selling marchisio to get those three would be worth the sacrifice what do u guys think? Would you settle for cerci and nani?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:47 am

marottalad wrote:Very dissapointing to see us not going for Iturbe it seems as if he's off to Roma in the summer for 12-15 mil which is a very fair price considering inflation and the talent this kid has. We have watched roma get ljaic who was avilable at a fair price and now we are watching them again probably get iturbe. Why we are not going for iturbe or lavezzi doesn't make sense to me but I hope the management and scouts have good reasons. Lavezzi and Iturbe surely wouldn't be that hard to get along with Menez. Selling marchisio to get those three would be worth the sacrifice what do u guys think? Would you settle for cerci and nani?

BIG NO to selling Marchisio. Iturbe is loaned from Porto and no he ain't off to Roma
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:45 am

Why do people think we should sell marchisio if we have only 4 WC midfielders to fit a three man MF
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm just wondering, but does anyone here think that Conte playing Asamoah in CM more now means he's thinking of trying to get a LWB in January. And if he does want a LWB, who do you guys think we should go after?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:35 pm

I dont think there are many good available options for LWB in January and considering we're out of the CL,Asamoah/Peluso at LWB would suffice.
Asamoah being used as a backup mid option though makes me think we'll probably not be looking to sign Nainggolan and at the same time Peluso might see a bit more time on the pitch.
For example like last game,Pogba went off,Asamoah moved to the middle and Peluso came on.Gives our important mids a bit more rest in the process.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:08 pm

If any, who do you think we can possibly get?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Reported Liverpool target Jeremy Menez is on the verge of signing for Juventus in the January transfer window.

According to L’Equipe, Menez is one step away from signing for Juventus in January from Ligue One side Paris Saint-Germain.

The French midfielder signed for PSG in 2011 from Roma and helped them win the Ligue One title for the first time in 19 years last season. However with his contract due to expire in the summer and a renegotiation apparently stalling, Menez is set to exit the club in January.

Menez, who has 24 caps for France, had previously been linked with a move to top of the table Liverpool. Juventus have emerged as favourites for his signature however, as PSG look to offload the midfielder before losing him for nothing in June.

Rodgers is reportedly looking to strengthen in January as looks to affirm Liverpool’s brilliant start to the season.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:11 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:If any, who do you think we can possibly get?

I just cant think of any names at this point who are accessible.Summer window will give me a better idea.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:12 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Reported Liverpool target Jeremy Menez is on the verge of signing for Juventus in the January transfer window.

According to L’Equipe, Menez is one step away from signing for Juventus in January from Ligue One side Paris Saint-Germain.

The French midfielder signed for PSG in 2011 from Roma and helped them win the Ligue One title for the first time in 19 years last season. However with his contract due to expire in the summer and a renegotiation apparently stalling, Menez is set to exit the club in January.

Menez, who has 24 caps for France, had previously been linked with a move to top of the table Liverpool. Juventus have emerged as favourites for his signature however, as PSG look to offload the midfielder before losing him for nothing in June.

Rodgers is reportedly looking to strengthen in January as looks to affirm Liverpool’s brilliant start to the season.

Lets hope this is true.Nothing coming from Di Marzio's side still.Would be a decent addition to the squad.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next