+5
Valkyrja
Pedram
gotveren777
Mr Nick09
Collblanc
9 posters

Go down

What are we playing for? Empty What are we playing for?

Post by Collblanc Mon 2 Dec - 20:31:28

I feel a lot of our players have forgotten how special this club is. 'More then a club' is not just a phrase or a motto but what we all believe in catalunya. Barca is what, with other things, makes us proud to be Catalan. Something to shove the evil madristas in their ass, to show to the world we are the best  catalunya is something be reckoned, something to acknowledge, something to fear. Our players wear the best logo of the club, they hear the best club song every time they play, they wear the colors of our promised catalunya and yet I don't see them fighting. I don't see them showing the world we are barca, we need laporte back, we need to go back to our roots, those who don't want to play for our beloved catalunya should be sold, we need fighters, we need players who get emotional every time they hear our song, when 98.000 chant barca barca barca. Tata needs to go, he is growing away our identity. Not just our tactics but much more, he has trown away the philosophy of the game, of cruijf and laporte. It's us again the rest of the world, not with words but with the best players in the world who are willing the fight. No more status, no more glory. Just play the game and make catalunya proud and Madrid angry, that's what we miss.

Visca barca visca catalunya !!!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

What are we playing for? Empty Re: What are we playing for?

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 2 Dec - 20:37:04

you your players play for fame, legacy, trophies and money. if you think catalonia ideals and all that other bs laporta and rosell try to sell to people is what motivates iniesta, messi or alves, then you are deluded Laughing

you have done a lot of winning lately, it's tiring, need a new cycle and transition is always ugly, no matter what.

philosophy my arse Laughing didnt hear about philosophy when dinho was winning u a CL Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by gotveren777 Mon 2 Dec - 20:49:56

Yesterday after the game Busquets were having fun with atletico players and laughing. Why he should care? he is not ballon dor nominee and he is not compared to anyone

Players who cares most about teams victory are:
1.Messi - by big margin (if his team loses he loses his status, winning trophy is plus for him to get personal awards)
2. Neymar (if his team loses it means he didnt prove himself in barca)
3. Iniesta (He is considered one of best he wants to show something)
4. Xavi (He considered best CM, he wants to prove something)
5. Others (they care only because they dont want to sit on bench)

gotveren777
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon 2 Dec - 23:10:00

Mixing politics with football. :facepalm: 
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 2 Dec - 23:46:46

gotveren777 wrote:Yesterday after the game Busquets were having fun with atletico players and laughing. Why he should care? he is not ballon dor nominee and he is not compared to anyone

1.Messi - by big margin (if his team loses he loses his status, winning trophy is plus for him to get personal awards)
No Alves? Not joking btw
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon 2 Dec - 23:52:19

Pedram wrote:Mixing politics with football. :facepalm: 
.. Barcelona the club is one of the biggest impact to the Catalan people / culture please go back to your hole if you don't know what your talking about.

Last edited by Donuts on Tue 3 Dec - 0:00:27; edited 1 time in total
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon 2 Dec - 23:53:33

Valkyrja wrote:
gotveren777 wrote:Yesterday after the game Busquets were having fun with atletico players and laughing. Why he should care? he is not ballon dor nominee and he is not compared to anyone

No Alves? Not joking btw
last year he was starting to sway away from professionalism and has been at fault for partying too much according to reports but he has said that he will be fixing his errors and improving, so hes 50-50 with me.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue 3 Dec - 0:09:39

Donuts wrote:
.. Barcelona the club is one of the biggest impact to the Catalan people / culture please go back to your hole if you don't know what your talking about.
Don't go around speaking like you know me, i know Barcelona's history, i'm saying Barcelona as a football club shouldn't be used as a political tool.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue 3 Dec - 0:27:38

Pedram wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Don't go around speaking like you know me, i know Barcelona's history, i'm saying Barcelona as a football club shouldn't be used as a political tool.
Yeah, but it has been used almost since it's inception. If you know a bit about Catalan history, especially during the Franco regime, you would understand that FC Barcelona is an icon to Catalan freedom. The FCB stadium used to be the only place in Spain you could freely shout in Catalan without being abused (free can correct me here if I am wrong). So, yes, FCB is in some ways national symbol.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue 3 Dec - 0:43:09

Yeah true but we're now living in the 21 century, in my opinion Barcelona should distance itself from politics and stick to football values, i'm sure Catalonia will hold a referendum by 2015 which determines whatever they become sovereign or not, no need for the club to interfere in it.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue 3 Dec - 0:51:08

Yeah, but once you give something such a big meaning, it is hard to distance from it. Even if this management does that, chances are club's next president will be someone who grew up with such idea, as most Catalan people do. It is a not a company, it is owned by people, and thus represent's the people and their ideas.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue 3 Dec - 8:06:57

Pedram wrote:i'm sure Catalonia will hold a referendum by 2015 which determines whatever they become sovereign or not
Cataluña can't become indepent by holding a referendum. lol It's just a non-binding opinion poll. It's a region under Spanish constitution. Bayern can't just seperate from Germany just because they'd like that to happen (for selfish monetary reasons).

For Cataluña to become independent it would require a consitutional amendment which would require a two-third majority in the parliament, the dissolution and reelection of the parliament and a revote with another two-third majority requirement. And after that it would still require the ratification by national referendum. Or in other words: De facto, it's impossible for Cataluña to become independent.

There are also many misconceptions about the Franco regime and the suppression of Catalan speaking people. But I won't go into that. This is a football forum, not a politics forum.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun 8 Dec - 18:51:43

Mr Nick09 wrote:you your players play for fame, legacy, trophies and money. if you think catalonia ideals and all that other bs laporta and rosell try to sell to people is what motivates iniesta, messi or alves, then you are deluded Laughing

you have done a lot of winning lately, it's tiring, need a new cycle and transition is always ugly, no matter what.

philosophy my arse :lol:didnt hear about philosophy when dinho was winning u a CL Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down