Pip
halamadrid2
M99
Winter is Coming
terrance511
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Busquets: The referee did not do his job - Page 3 Empty Re: Busquets: The referee did not do his job

Post by Zealous Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:12 pm

jibers wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Donuts wrote:I agree Buscuit should stop taking the real madrid path and stop complaining about refs.
Ah yes the Barca way of saying that we don't talk about referees but then still talk about referees rofl

Newsflash, complaining about referees is a fundamental part of the Barcelona DNA, that's why you have biscuits spewing hypocrisy every time he opens his mouth or 50 separate scandal in la liga threads on GL. The Barca way is to say one thing and then do the opposite.

Real Madrid fans/players/coaches have complained about refs a lot over the years, difference is they don't say "We don't complain about referees" just before complaining lol
Alves: Complaining about the refs is for losers...

Week after,

Pique: I could see in the referees eyes, he had ill intentions...
Laughing
rofl

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Busquets: The referee did not do his job - Page 3 Empty Re: Busquets: The referee did not do his job

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:21 pm

jibers wrote:
Donuts wrote:I agree Buscuit should stop taking the real madrid path and stop complaining about refs.
Do you even history? Historically Barcelona have always played the victim. The victimisation mentality is classic Barcelona actually.
Tom Henning Ovrebo must have not gotten this memo, or a different memo instead.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Busquets is just being like the majority of Barca fans that I know. It's only cool when we win but it's not fair when we lose.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3