Pip
halamadrid2
M99
Winter is Coming
terrance511
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Busquets: The referee did not do his job - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets: The referee did not do his job

Post by dronte Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Dem tears Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Busquets: The referee did not do his job - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets: The referee did not do his job

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:22 pm

It's a red by the rules of the game.

But it's also a fact, that if that was a Madrid player, it would have been a red, a penalty and Penaldo would have been hailed as glorious goal scorer for dragging Madrid against Bilbao.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:45 pm

I am tired of Busquets' tears Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Harmonica wrote:It's a red by the rules of the game.

But it's also a fact, that if that was a Madrid player, it would have been a red, a penalty and Penaldo would have been hailed as glorious goal scorer for dragging Madrid against Bilbao.
Cry me a river.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Zealous wrote:I am tired of Busquets' tears Sad
lol. This. Busquest needs to stfu. Barcelona showing us what they are like without Messi doing everything for them. Never seen a team depend on 1 player this much
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:18 pm

jibers wrote:
lol. This. Busquest needs to stfu. Barcelona showing us what they are like without Messi doing everything for them. Never seen a team depend on 1 player this much
you are just giving jiospi more ammunition ffs

so inexperienced No Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:18 pm

I am tired of both Barca and Madrid's tears.

Forza Atletico Molenation
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
jibers wrote:

so inexperienced NoProud
Jibers is secretly working with Jiopsi, setting him up with easy opportunities to abuse us with excel tables, numbers and graphs.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Zealous wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
jibers wrote:lol. This. Busquest needs to stfu. Barcelona showing us what they are like without Messi doing everything for them. Never seen a team depend on 1 player this much

so inexperienced NoProud
Jibers is secretly working with Jiopsi, setting him up with easy opportunities to abuse us with excel tables, numbers and graphs.
It's the truth though. That's a bad thing for Barcelona. Please I ain't giving anyone ammunition, it is clear for all to see.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Watching it that time, i really thought it was a red. Neymar would have scored that 8/10 times. It was a clear goal scoring opportunity and he was denied.

I would have wanted a red if it was my team that was denied tbh. And i am 99% sure you all would be too.

Although that doesn't mean Busquets is right. Barcelona were very poor and not sure referee was as bad as Busquets is making out.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Not that clear to me, although neymar was getting through, both were still close enough that the CB could charge him. Also, it was outside of the box and the CB wasnt last defender.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Actually the ball was more to the side of the defender, so Neymar had to cut into his way to get to it.
In a way it could be argued Neymar was as much blocking the defender from getting to the ball as the other way round..

I won't argue it couldn't be a red, but I think the way Neymar goes down right as soon as there's a little contact actually hurts his chances of getting his opponent penalized.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Actually the ball was more to the side of the defender, so Neymar had to cut into his way to get to it.
In a way it could be argued Neymar was as much blocking the defender from getting to the ball as the other way round..

I won't argue it couldn't be a red, but I think the way Neymar goes down right as soon as there's a little contact actually hurts his chances of getting his opponent penalized.
You have a point but the ref actually did call for a foul in favour of Barca. Only a yellow was shown though, not the red Busquets was crying for.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Zealous wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Actually the ball was more to the side of the defender, so Neymar had to cut into his way to get to it.

You have a point but the ref actually did call for a foul in favour of Barca. Only a yellow was shown though, not the red Busquets was crying for.
Yes I know, and since a foul was given in that position, as I said, it probably should be a red.

But again, Neymar's lightweight act doesn't help. I don't know, but I could imagine it influences referees' perception.
Because then you'd actually have to pull out a red card for a foul you have to give but still feels pretty soft.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Yes I know, and since a foul was given in that position, as I said, it probably should be a red.

But again, Neymar's lightweight act doesn't help. I don't know, but I could imagine it influences referees' perception.
Because then you'd actually have to pull out a red card for a foul you have to give but still feels pretty soft.
You have a point there, there are times when ref decisions are based on gut feelings and this may be one of those times.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Juan Martinez: " I'm tired of Busquets tears"
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Juan Martinez: " I'm tired of Busquets tears"
New GL meme. Busquets Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:
free_cat wrote:
sportsczy wrote:By rule, to even be considered as "the last man", you need to have no other teammate on the same line or behind you... doesn't matter if he's on the other sideline and has no chance.  Balenziaga was, by rule, the last man when the foul was committed.  This is cut and dry.  No grey area here.

Busquets needs to learn the rules.
You need to learn the rules to be honest. Last man is a straight red, but denying a clear chance with a foul is also a red, last man or not.

anyway, I agree that Busquets is crying and he shouldn't cry, because we lost deservedly, red card or not.
As i mentioned in subsequent posts that you obviously didn't read, that depends on the interpretation of each FA regarding the FIFA general rules. It's very clear in France and, since he's not the last man and there's clear intent on the ball, that's a yellow here. The first Cavani pk last night is a perfect example of it. The keeper got a yellow because there was a defender on his line and he had made a play on the ball... much clearer than Neymar's play tbh. Don't know how it's called in Spain.
No dude, it's a clear red. Even Iturraspe and Valverde admitted it. You are deranged if you think otherwise. However I disagree with the moaning.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:42 pm

I agree Buscuit should stop taking the real madrid path and stop complaining about refs.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Iturraspe (Athletic): "Possible red card against Barça? It was a difficult decision. We've had many calls against us this season too, so..."

Its a red, but Busquets shouldn't talk* about it after the game, nothing will change...

Last edited by Khaled on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Donuts wrote:I agree Buscuit should stop taking the real madrid path and stop complaining about refs.
Ah yes the Barca way of saying that we don't talk about referees but then still talk about referees rofl

Newsflash, complaining about referees is a fundamental part of the Barcelona DNA, that's why you have biscuits spewing hypocrisy every time he opens his mouth or 50 separate scandal in la liga threads on GL. The Barca way is to say one thing and then do the opposite.

Real Madrid fans/players/coaches have complained about refs a lot over the years, difference is they don't say "We don't complain about referees" just before complaining lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Donuts wrote:I agree Buscuit should stop taking the real madrid path and stop complaining about refs.
Do you even history? Historically Barcelona have always played the victim. The victimisation mentality is classic Barcelona actually.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Zealous wrote:
Ah yes the Barca way of saying that we don't talk about referees but then still talk about referees rofl

Newsflash, complaining about referees is a fundamental part of the Barcelona DNA, that's why you have biscuits spewing hypocrisy every time he opens his mouth or 50 separate scandal in la liga threads on GL. The Barca way is to say one thing and then do the opposite.

Real Madrid fans/players/coaches have complained about refs a lot over the years, difference is they don't say "We don't complain about referees" just before complaining lol
Alves: Complaining about the refs is for losers...

Week after,

Pique: I could see in the referees eyes, he had ill intentions...
Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Alves implying Pique is a loser hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Alves implying Pique is a loser hmm
On which he is right hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:12 pm

jibers wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Alves: Complaining about the refs is for losers...

Week after,

Pique: I could see in the referees eyes, he had ill intentions...
Laughing
rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next