Dante
elm_baraja_shaman
Robespierre
sportsczy
FilthyLuca
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

Raiola key in Pogba/PSG deal? Empty Raiola key in Pogba/PSG deal?

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Press reports this afternoon have suggested that Paris Saint-Germain will hope to make the most of their connections to sign Paul Pogba.

The French champions have a good working relationship with the youngster’s agent Mino Raiola, and according to Quotidiano Sportivo, will look to exploit that, and persuade the representative to bring his client to Paris.

The Juventus man has been heavily linked with a move to Les Parisiens in recent months, but the paper believes that Antonio Conte’s side will try to tie Pogba to a new deal before January, with an increased minimum fee release clause.

President Andrea Agnelli conceded last month that it would be ‘difficult’ to keep Pogba if a huge bid came in.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Raiola key in Pogba/PSG deal? Empty Re: Raiola key in Pogba/PSG deal?

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Well, hes in OUR pocket, so tough titties.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:59 pm

The exit clause is low right now... it's not public, but it's low.  Pogba is grateful to Juve, however.  Very grateful.  So he's going to get paid by Juve (a lot) or he's going to get paid by someone else.  But if he goes somewhere else, he'll make sure Juve are very well compensated.

If Pogba decides to leave, the best Juve can hope for is that Pogba shows them gratitude and doesn't leave for the clause, which is where it's headed.

That's the story from a couple of really good reporters in France.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:17 pm

I think there is no  exit clause now.

It is not typical of Raiola .
he does not like putting limits on the evaluation of a player.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Yeah there is... that's why Juve has been so keen on getting him to sign a new contract so they can get it up there.

Doesn't make a big difference though.  He has no intention of screwing Juve.  If an offer comes for 40-50 mil though, he'd take it ASSUMING Juve don't want to pay him the wages he wants.

Raiola forces confidentiality on the clause with his players... that's true. If the true figure gets leaked by the club, the amount gets voided from what i heard from an agent friend of mine. I was trying to find out Pogba's clause Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:39 pm

as I added after ... I would be surprisded about this ... I know Raiola well because he worked with Balotelli,Ibrahimovic and other Serie A stars ... and he doesn't like putting limits on the evaluation of a player.... when Italian journalists asked him Pogba's Evaluation he said " certainly more than Gareth Bale " LaughingLaughing
he loves pumping out of proportion .. and he is good in this because he has always soldexcellently (Ibrahimovic valued 50 + Eto'o...)

Anyway I think his next club after Juventus will be PSG. Fans often complain that the lack of French to the management ... Pogba is French and he's future top player, so it is the perfect combination

but I do not know if it will be next year... maybe it's soon
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:44 pm

He puts it in there so that his players can choose to leave if they want and they cannot get blocked by the club... even Ibra has one at PSG but nobody will say how much.  That's why they gave Ibra another raise this summer when he was considering leaving.  

He keeps it confidential.  Never had to use it on his big stars from what i can tell since clubs have exceeded the number.  I can'r recall a time where the clause was invoked... but then again, if it happened, there may have been confidentiality around that too.

Keeping figures in a deal completely private is standard outside of footy... he just applies it to footy, which is not typical.

I have it on extremely high authority that Pogba has one, although nobody knows how much...  heard all sorts of number, which tells me everyone is guessing lol.

It's not a limit... it's a minimum.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:41 pm

sportcy there is no exit clause right now, in the next contract there will be 50 mil exit clause don't make up things and he won't leave Juve esp not in January lol. Raiola even confirmed Pogba is not leaving Juve at least for another year. And he loves being here.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:53 pm

I see Pogba staying here for at least 5 more years you can have him for 100m when he is 28-30 we care less...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:23 am

ok whatever Devi...  the question was never january, but the summer.  i never insinuated january.  And yes, there is a clause.  

Raiola has admitted as much when he talked about Ibra in the summer.  Said something along the lines of "all my players can leave their current clubs if they wanted to.  But Ibra is very happy at PSG.". This was to a direct question as to what would Ibra do if he wanted to go and PSG blocked it (since they were blocking Carlo at the time).  This has also been confirmed by several french reporters (and an agent) that Pogba has an undisclosed exit clause....  which is why Juve are pushing hard for an extension.  

So think what you want.  You thougt higuain to Juve was a done deal at 25 mil and i warned you that it didn't sound consistent with Madrid reports.  

i just bring info based on reports in places i'm interested in...namely france and spain.  You can choose not to believe lol. Most italian press is garbage... so getting a bit more credible info would be better i thought. If you don't think so, i'll stop lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:38 am

i don't see the issue anyhow...  if Juve give Pogba 4+ mil a year wage, he'll renew with a €60 mil release clause attached or thereabouts.  Seems like a no brainer to me since Pogba wants to stay.  Only thing that would force a transfer is Juve refusng the wage...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:02 am

sportsczy wrote:ok whatever Devi...  the question was never january, but the summer.  i never insinuated january.  And yes, there is a clause.  

Raiola has admitted as much when he talked about Ibra in the summer.  Said something along the lines of "all my players can leave their current clubs if they wanted to.  But Ibra is very happy at PSG.". This was to a direct question as to what would Ibra do if he wanted to go and PSG blocked it (since they were blocking Carlo at the time).  This has also been confirmed by several french reporters (and an agent) that Pogba has an undisclosed exit clause....  which is why Juve are pushing hard for an extension.  

So think what you want.  You thougt higuain to Juve was a done deal at 25 mil and i warned you that it didn't sound consistent with Madrid reports.  

i just bring info based on reports in places i'm interested in...namely france and spain.  You can choose not to believe lol.  Most italian press is garbage...  so getting a bit more credible info would be better i thought.  If you don't think so, i'll stop lol.
Pogba doesn't have a clause he will have in th next contract trust me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:19 am

I agree with Devi . His next contract when he signs for PSG will surely include a nice clause Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:46 am

damn what a bunch of Juve haters, Pogba is not going anywhere for at least 4 years, mark my words.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:45 pm

djfawnz wrote:damn what a bunch of Juve haters, Pogba is not going anywhere for at least 4 years, mark my words.
haters?

Get a grip , the whole of Serie A has become PSG's supermarket. Aside Buffon , there's not one player they cannot buy from Juventus and they can obviously get their hands on Pogba regardless of money . No , mark my words , you will be lucky to have him for another season  , let alone at least 4 years .

You can't be that naive , even your president conceded they will have to sell if a huge offer came in , he's almost invited them over. Best think you can do is exploit him as much as you can now , improve his contract as soon as possible and ask for Veratti in return . I am not even going to talk about the inevitable and 100% departure of Pogba for PSG if he has an impressive World Cup in Brazil.

I know as a fan you obviously want to keep your best players before anything , but Pogba isn't untouchable and what Sports said here is true , he has a release clause and it must be a mediocre one too , especially for PSG's financial means. When Marotta said , "we didn't expect him to emerge that soon" , that wasn't just praise. It's more than likely the contract they made him isn't the most solid they could have made because they weren't expecting suitors so soon and that's even more evidenced by what he's being paid right now . Also , when Raiola says all my clients can leave anytime is also a reality. His clients move around a lot and a big reason for that is because they already have the means from inside the contract.

What's even more interesting is that Pogba left United because he didn't play . Going at his next club whatever that would be , the most logical action would surely be his contract would have a release clause involved , in order to protect himself from a repeat of the same situation again. Luckily for you Pogba has been playing a lot and very well , so it doesn't even matter , but be sure unless you offer Pogba some extremely big wages , he's heading for Paris . From what i understand , PSG may be able to sign almost anyone they want , but they look at specific players who meet all of the requirements they have set and imo Pogba is definitely one of those.

Raiola is a *bleep* and he does that with his clients all the time . He's one of those people that move heaven and earth to make money move around either way and nobody can stop these people. And if he keeps this up and impresses at the world cup with France , 40 , 50 , 60 , i honestly think you yourself understand it won't mean anything for PSG to meet the minimum price if they want him for good.

#FlameShield On
#Come At Me Foes
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:01 pm

the whole Serie A is a "supermarket".

Inter had sold Eto'o and other important players, Milan sold Ibrahimovic, Napoli sold Cavani, AS Roma sold Lamela or Marquinhos, Fiorentina sold Cuadrado ( and next player will be Cuadrado ) etc etc

Juventus still doesn't have done this, but will happen to them too ...

it's difficult  to  remain in this Serie  A if you are a top player.
This is t he reality.

I don't know   if the reality is improving (you see Higuain,Gomez,Tevez) but I think it was just a fluke

lthen et's be clear is not Only shit, Serie A continues to be an excellent school players and good players will not miss ...and as tattically..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:10 am

Robespierre wrote:the whole Serie A is a "supermarket".

Inter had sold Eto'o and other important players, Milan sold Ibrahimovic, Napoli sold Cavani, AS Roma sold Lamela or Marquinhos, Fiorentina sold Cuadrado ( and next player will be Cuadrado ) etc etc

Juventus still doesn't have done this, but will happen to them too ...

it's difficult  to  remain in this Serie  A if you are a top player.
This is t he reality.

I don't know   if the reality is improving (you see Higuain,Gomez,Tevez) but I think it was just a fluke

lthen et's be clear is not Only shit, Serie A continues to be an excellent school players and good players will not miss ...and as tattically..
To an extent that is true but don't forget Juventus are growing healthier and healthier financially every season due to the stadium, sponsorships and on field achievements. We will soon be able to splash 20-30 million on 1 or 2 players every transfer window. I think we will become a Dortmund eventually sell some of our best players but replace them with younger world class talent and we will just keep getting results because we are replacing our leaving players with quality. I am not oblivious to the fact that teams like city,psg and Monaco have deep pockets. Sheiks sure have ruined football and messed with serie a
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:38 am

3 years ago, if you told a 15 year old kid on FIFA to build a serie A allstars team minus Juve players, the end result would be todays PSG

Ibra, Silva, Cavani, Menez, Lavezzi, Pastore, Marquinhos, Motta, Sirigu Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:48 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:3 years ago, if you told a 15 year old kid on FIFA to build a serie A allstars team minus Juve players, the end result would be todays PSG

Ibra, Silva, Cavani, Menez, Lavezzi, Pastore, Marquinhos, Motta, Sirigu Laughing
Yep it will be interesting too see what Juventus do will we become a "top selling club" like dortmund and arsenal and just accept the situation and sell for the best price or will we become a bayern munich or barcelona and stay firm and reject big offers and build on what we have and add those 1 or 2 quality signings every summer. At this stage we don't no because we are just re-emerging back on the world football stage as a power house but times have changed in football and rich sheiks with deep pockets run the game so honestly? who knows what will happen but Juve will always remain Juve
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:53 am

So, what's Pogba's release clause if it indeed exists?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:04 am

free_cat wrote:So, what's Pogba's release clause if it indeed exists?
Confidential and, frankly, irrelevant. Raiola gets paid more as the price goes up. PSG are willing to pay 40 mil for him per rumors in France (reason why Thiago Motta has not been extended and is considering leaving). Some in France say the clause is 12 mil... and i've heard up to 25. So it's somewhere in between likely, but who knows.

Pogba's preferred option is to stay at Juve and get wages of 4+ mil. It's all really up Juve. They'll win either way.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Dante, im naive?
tell me
why oh why would juventus sell pogba now for 30 mil (at most) while in 4 years can sell him in 60? What is stopping Juventus for giving pogba an improved deal ?(nothing). Raiola and Pogba himself has said renewal is coming soon. These unfounded rumors are around cuz:
Pogba is french
PSG is french and has money
France just qualified to WC.

Mark my words sonny boy, Pogba will renew before the end of this season, just like Vidal.

Vidal and Pogba are here for the long run, would love to say the same for players from your team but imagine.....Milan......

we be hatin'......
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:19 pm

djfawnz wrote:Dante, im naive?
tell me
why oh why would juventus sell pogba now for 30 mil (at most) while in 4 years can sell him in 60? What is stopping Juventus for giving pogba an improved deal ?(nothing). Raiola and Pogba himself has said renewal is coming soon. These unfounded rumors are around cuz:
Pogba is french
PSG is french and has money
France just qualified to WC.

Mark my words sonny boy, Pogba will renew before the end of this season, just like Vidal.

Vidal and Pogba are here for the long run, would love to say the same for players from your team but imagine.....Milan......

we be hatin'......
Vidal confirmed he will sign soon and that he is happy ! Smile)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down