Raptorgunner
lenear1030
RealGunner
DeletedUser#1
El Chelsea Fuerte
92 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Official: Manchester United sign Juan Mata - Page 21 Empty Re: Official: Manchester United sign Juan Mata

Post by The_Badger Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Those who go on about need to strengthen the midfield.

Do you all think Luiz and Ramires is much better than what Man Yoo have?

Because i don't, yet i don't see anyone saying how Chelsea needs to desperately strengthen it.

They get away with it because they have Oscar, Willian and Hazard between that and what ever striker they play.

Mata, Roonay and who ever else they decide to play is not exactly anything to sniff at either.

The X Factor is Moyes, but if he can find the balance there's no reason why he can't make it work irrelevant of the midfield.

Not everyone has a midfield duo of Bayern levels and are still successful as Chelsea prove.

People overrate how important it is.

Maybe because they don't agree with you.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Manchester United sign Juan Mata - Page 21 Empty Re: Official: Manchester United sign Juan Mata

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Mole if Juan does officially transfer to United; can you please provide your thoughts on how he should be implemented realistically within Moyes semantic? How would you allay his presence with the fringe players and the current starters, along with his role. Would he need to evolve his role to integrate or continue in his natural fashion?

Do you see him as a Boxista/LWB in the United tradition or slotted in a role built around him?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Mole if Juan does officially transfer to United; can you please provide your thoughts on how he should be implemented realistically within Moyes semantic? How would you allay his presence with the fringe players and the current starters, along with his role. Would he need to evolve his role to integrate or continue in his natural fashion?

Do you see him as a Boxista/LWB in the United tradition or slotted in a role built around him?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Donuts wrote:but he got an offer from Atletico Madrid? did he not?

A concrete offer? Rumours were abound that they and PSG had an interest, but they have had three weeks to pursue any transfer.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Yeah because Ramires and Luiz a centre back by trade.... is a fantastic midfield pairing  Rolling Eyes 

Arq i have no idea, but i know what i would do.

As i keep saying Moyes is the X-Factor, the players in the front 4 is excellent and a top class manager would get the best from them but Moyes i'm not so sure.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Mole, Luiz has only recently been playing CM. And he's terrible at it. Ferguson would have exploited that weakness on Sunday. Mostly the CM partnership this season has been Lampard-Ramires. Lampard is not great there but provides great stability. Anyways, now Chelsea has Matic.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Get rid of Moyes, bring in AVB. That's a guy that can get the attack firing on all cylinders.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Exactly my point lol.

No one mentions how average your midfield pairings are though.

There's a few reasons why, for starters Mourinho doesn't make it about them like SAF did for many years.

And they have fantastic attacking midfielders who can do it all.

Arguably Man Yoo have this now, the issue can Moyes do what SAF has done for many years and what Mourinho is doing.

The players are not the issue.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Yeah, because what works for one will work for all.  Rolling Eyes 

You'll be telling us how Newcastle are the 8th biggest club in the world next.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Ed Woodward NOT ‏@woodward_ed 32m
Just a reminder, the deal is subject to agreeing personal terms. Mind you, Mata is unlikely to turn down our £20k pw offer #mufcmata #mufc

sorry but i have to laugh Laughing

great follow on twitter
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 pm

You're underrating Ramires & Mikel for some reason.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Ramires is possibly the most underrated midfielder in the Premier League.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:26 pm

I remember some folks saying Denilson was better than him. rofl

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:11 am

CBarca wrote:Get rid of Moyes, bring in AVB. That's a guy that can get the attack firing on all cylinders.
Wonder why Spurs struggled badly, then.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:23 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
CBarca wrote:Get rid of Moyes, bring in AVB. That's a guy that can get the attack firing on all cylinders.

I can only assume CBarca was just joking!

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:38 am

Blue Barrett wrote:

The only thing I like more than blatant sarcasm is when it flies over someone's head.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:49 am

MJGunner wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

The only thing I like more than blatant sarcasm is when it flies over someone's head.

Laughing 
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:06 am

in August about the Rooney's deal Mourinho said  more or less " Moyes considers him as second choice therefore it doesn't make sense  to keep him , there is nothing of wrong to give a player to a rival in the same league"

I thought he was hypocritical to be fair, I thought "let alone if Mourinho would sell an important player to a rival club " .. and instead given the recent event, I have to say that I was wrong, it was really sincere and coherent. I did not think he ever sold Mata in January to an English club
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:09 am

Robespierre wrote:in Agust about the Rooney deal Mourinho said  more or less " Moyes considers him as second choice therefore it doesn't make sense  to keep him , there is' nothing of wrong to give a player to a rival in the same league"

I thought he was hypocritical to be fair, I thought "let alone if Mourinho would strengthen a rival club " .. and instead given the recent event, I have to say that I was wrong, it was really sincere and coherent. I did not think he ever sold Mata in January to an English club

But, you know, Man Utd are not a direct opponent this season. I'm sure Mou would not have sold Mata to Arsenal or Man City.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:09 am

It would be a shame if Liverpool somehow sign Salah and Chelsea refuse to sell Mata to United...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:20 am

Red Alert wrote:It would be a shame if Liverpool somehow sign Salah and Chelsea refuse to sell Mata to United...

Not really Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:40 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:I remember some folks saying Denilson was better than him. rofl
I remember some folks saying McEachran was better than Wilshere Official: Manchester United sign Juan Mata - Page 21 Smileyslaughing_lol_crying_100-101
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 am

RealGunner wrote:
zigra wrote:Lol all that talk off class from Arsenal fans. At least Mourinho is a winner.
Dat class to charge the highest ticket prices for a team that hasn't won anything in years Proud 

Why is an ajax fan talking about being relevant? Go away watch your poverty team in the poverty league.

Only if you do the same.  hmm 
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:28 am

Lex wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:I remember some folks saying Denilson was better than him. rofl
I remember some folks saying McEachran was better than Wilshere Official: Manchester United sign Juan Mata - Page 21 Smileyslaughing_lol_crying_100-101

The bigger smiley doesn't make your point more valid, big guy smoking

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:18 am

JUAN MATA FIRST INTERVIEW SINCE TRANSFER AGREEMENT

Really gloats about the manager and the club and what not.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 am

Is this real or fake?

He just said he's looking forward to lining up with players like Valencia and Ashley Young Laughing I'm only 17 seconds into the interview ffs
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next