Raptorgunner
lenear1030
RealGunner
DeletedUser#1
El Chelsea Fuerte
92 posters

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Official: Manchester United sign Juan Mata - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: Manchester United sign Juan Mata

Post by S Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:40 pm

The broke and unattractive Serie A is surely the last place he'll be going to.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official: Manchester United sign Juan Mata - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: Manchester United sign Juan Mata

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:45 pm

I know its a rumour, but from what I hear Inter are interested and I'm sure Mou wouldn't mind helping his former club out. Considering Chelsea are interested in Guarín maybe a deal can happen there. And didn't a billionaire take over Inter, so don't they have some cash to spend?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:I know its a rumour, but from what I hear Inter are interested and I'm sure Mou wouldn't mind helping his former club out. Considering Chelsea are interested in Guarín maybe a deal can happen there. And didn't a billionaire take over Inter, so don't they have some cash to spend?

Thohir ( new president ) said he wants  continue along same road, we have to sell before to buy ( self-financing, pratically)
so I don't believe to Mata... and then  S agrees , he wouldn't go in  broke and unattractive Serie A, he can choose of better..
the Italian journalists underrate Mata and so they aren't good to invent bullshits , someone said Juve refused " the exchange Mata- Vucinic" or Inter refused " exchange Guarin-Mata"
obviously 2 impossible things, nobody would do ... maybe these journalists think we are talking about a normal  player as Lavezzi ...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Guarin? Laughing

Mourinho should be sacked on the spot if we sign that guy.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Gil wrote:Guarin? Laughing

Mourinho should be sacked on the spot if we sign that guy.

Guarin has nothing to do with Mata, they are 2 different players ...but infact the exchange is a bullshit, only in Italy someone can think it..anyway I am sure the Culombian will go to Chelsea, I bet it in the thread Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:28 am

The only reason Inter is being thrown around as a possibility is because it is a transfer reminiscent of the Sneijder to inter deal.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:40 am

Metalist Kharkiv should jump in.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i guess he is talking about the transfer fees, and he is right, how would Atletico pay that? they sell a star player every summer to pay back the tax debt and then continue with cheaply acquired players. The only time they paid big bucks for a player was falcao, and that was only because of Doyen Sports owning his rights. Now, if Jackson Martinez is also a Doyen client, you can expect the same thing to happen if they lose Falcao but it would be difficult to see them pay a huge fee for Mata.

If they do well in CL tho, maybe they can use CL revenues to make that payment and maintain their team, which would be great.

there are a number of players I think will be sold in the summer for big bucks. Costa (they will likely buy his replacement), Villa (they have baptistao as his replacement), Arda (Koke his replacement otherwise they will buy if koke also leaves) ,possibly koke(olver his replacement)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:13 am

Go Moyes, take him :bow:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Lol I really doubt Mourinho will let him go to Man Utd.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Why's no one even considering that Chelsea actually might just like to cash in on Mata? Abramovich doesn't need the money, but to me it seems Chelsea have been making efforts in the past few years to improve their financial results and if they can get £40m - like the Guardian is reporting has been agreed although no bid's been made - for a player they don't use, well, that's just a cracking piece of business.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Atletico Madrid are trying to sabotage Manchester United in dealing with Juan Mata, Atletico Madrid was reportedly willing to drop off Diego Costa & Filipe Luis.  :bow: :bow: We'll see if the Manchester United will withdraw the interest for Juan Mata
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:31 pm

frrrack I will go crazy if we dont even try to get him, we must at least drive his price up...well wanted to Mkhitaryan, we will be getting something miles proven

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Mourinho has become a weirdo lately.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:45 pm

I dont expect Mourinho to help United this way, Too ambitious. But if he does, He really really hates Mata for some reason Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:35 pm

I don't believe that Mata will go to United. I don't believe that Mou will sell one of Chelsea best players to United, even if they suck and are at 7th position in the League.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:17 pm

40 million POUNDS is a ridiculous fee for Mata. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Mata didn't turn up to training today

It's happening :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:00 pm

I had my misgivings at fist but now it looks like it's really happening Shocked

I will be 100% sold once BBC reports this.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:17 pm

It doesnt Mata, man u wont be in top 4 this year anyways
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Highburied wrote:Mourinho has become a weirdo lately.

yes, I don't understand this thing
I understood De Bruyne because his transfer was useful to get money for Matic , but Mata transfer doesn't make sense now
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:29 pm

almost 40 it should be ... I am curious to know the opinion of " Betta La Fea" about this transfer Proud

Last edited by Robespierre on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:29 pm

SKY are apparently saying Mata was at the training ground now but they don't know if he was training lol

apparently it was first reported by the daily mail, go figure..

still thinking this could happen though, but I won't believe anything until I see him in a United shirt. Would rather we bid 40m for someone like Gundogan/Vidal though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Firenze wrote:SKY are apparently saying Mata was at the training ground now but they don't know if he was training lol

apparently it was first reported by the daily mail, go figure..

still thinking this could happen though, but I won't believe anything until I see him in a United shirt. Would rather we bid 40m for someone like Gundogan/Vidal though.

surely
anyway these players can give a positive shake as was Ozil for Arsenal ( in that case the Gunners needed more of a striker ... but anyway can't complain about the deal now)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:46 pm

futbol wrote:40 million POUNDS is a ridiculous fee for Mata. Laughing

it is, isn't it. Also am I the only one here who thinks Mata is overrated? Well, me and Mourinho, of course..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:53 pm

I can see the rationale behind this.

Manchester United wants to be in the top 4 and Mata succeeded in bringing a club to top 4 last year. They must remember this though: Mata was only able to secure top 4 when Hazard and Oscar came with him, and Benitez figured out he constantly needed a hard worker(Ramires,David Luiz, even Ake) in the middle of the field to shadow him in case he lost the ball because he would not even try to get it back.

The thing is while Mata seems like a nice and classy guy, class cant hide the fact that he is pretty much a short dimitar berbatov in the midfield. He is probably one of the laziest players I have ever seen in my life. That is fine for a squad player who can come off the bench and pick a nice pass for a goal here and there, but it isnt something you want in your starting 11 unless you have an engine-room on the pitch that can make up for it constantly. When your team does not have the ball you might as well be playing down a man because it really was that bad. More often than not Torres has had to come back and put in a defensive shift while Mata just stares and jogs nonchalantly across the pitch.

It spreads to the team too just look at that Spanish side he captained in the Olympics. Talent-wise heads and shoulders above the teams in their group, yet they all jogged around like they didnt care like their captain Mata. It's like he REALLY does not care. I said in the confederations cup thread when folks were going on and on about Spain that I didnt fancy the chances with Mata starting. I told you he's not david silva. He does not have that fight or die pedigree. Silva does not like getting into the physical contests either but he wont let you bully him the way Mata does. Mata froze up like an old woman clutching her purse any time Luiz Gustavo came within steps of him. He literally was scared, and I felt bad for him.

Icing on the cake is when he had a meltdown when he was taken off(for his own good, really) against Southampton. He clearly thinks he is better than he is. Chelsea fans were making excuses because they like him, but they know they would be slaughtering their player had it been Essien,Mikel, Torres, or even Lampard acting like that at a sub. Compare his reaction to Schurrle, a guy who can actually make an argument for why he should be starting, and the look is night and day. Mata feels himself above a bench role when he really isnt at a club like Chelsea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next