Milantildeath
dreamer
KR10
IzzyC08
BiasedMilanFan3
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What you want to see from Milan next season - Page 2 Empty Re: What you want to see from Milan next season

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed 13 Jul - 2:02:44

bhends wrote:When you say how many goals you want people to score, I'm assuming you mean all competitions right? Not just Serie A?

Yeah I assume that's what people are going for
either that or their hopes are really, really high

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What you want to see from Milan next season - Page 2 Empty Re: What you want to see from Milan next season

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jul - 18:19:25

pato - injury free season for pato, scoring 20 + goals, and no slack passses, just wanted to see pato when he arrived in milan.

robinho - wish to see more teamwork from him, and more assists from him, and no more poor finishing, hope to see him perform in europe.

ibra - everyone wishes that he performs in europe and lives upto expectations, no worries whatsoever in serie a, guy always does what it takes to thrive domestically. and keep his head cool.

seedorf - i dont think he would play every game but if he does, he needs to keep consistency and his best form just like second half of the season.

.. rest of the team .. wish to see them play like second half of the season of last season, team work, great defence, winning spirit, determination, team work.

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed 13 Jul - 18:25:48

I don't think the expectations are very high at all. :coffee:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 15 Jul - 17:17:37

Pato to score 20+ goals
Ibra to perform in the Cl
El Shaarawy to shine
Fosatti to get first team opportunities
Pwn Inter harder
Have Abate destroy that midtable club named Juventus.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2