Fuzail
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
salmano9
DeviAngel
29 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013 - Page 6 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013

Post by M99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:45 am

salmano9 wrote:Calma guys... Even u milan guys... We should (juve and milan.. even napoli) chear for each other for the sake of calcio! Forza Milan in Champions league...
And ya, we will be back, just like last year i hope, just calm down guys...
I'm sorry but I don't believe in this. Do you see Barca fans cheer Madrid? I wish all the worst on my rivals Inter Milan and Juventus in all aspects of football. When it comes to Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina etc I am neutral.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013 - Page 6 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013

Post by M99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:47 am

DeviAngel wrote:lol the penalty was ridiculous they don't whistle those in Serie A or B ... and that WASN'T EVEN A YELLOW FFS !
Penalty was 100% legit. Doctor Chiellini with his version of a Russian Leg Sweep Laughing That red card however was utter BS. Not even a yellow.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:06 am

Also Caceres earned his place in the side with yesterday's performance.

Please Conte i beg you,after Licht returns,Caceres shud be our perma LB.I love this guy so much.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by barcaholic Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 am

salmano9 wrote:@Juveman
shame we didnt tie. I couldn't watch the game but I keep on hearing that the Chiellini red was bs
The straight red card was BS, but he deserved a second yellow = red
Ronaldo actually did over-exaggerate, which made the referee believe that Chiello did actually elbow CR7= straight red.
I think that Chiellini does a lot of unnecessary actions, such as here .. lol he covered CR's face using his hands, but did not intentionally hit him...
The penaly was ridiculous as well... Chiello's fault as well, bringing ramos down while the ball was in the air
SO I GOT NO IDEA WHY PPL COMPLAIN OVER THE REF...
There was no first yellow for this to be the second one. Chiellini wasn't booked for the penalty. I agree that Chiellini wasn't having a good game though. the penalty was legit because of an absolutely meaningless pull on ramos.
barcaholic
barcaholic
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:37 am

Casciavit wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
At least Milan will get out of there group, unlike you guys who couldn't even beat Kobenhaven or Gala rofl. And let us not forget that we have an injury ridden squad and a tougher group yet we will probably qualify, your chances don't look too good tbh.

You guys should be busy worrying about your Scudetto count and whether or not you'll put a 3rd star on your jersey rather than Europe, leave Europe for the big boys :coffee:
Mehlan will be raped sideways by Barca and Celtic....

beating Ajax will qualify you for EL so keep dreaming....
Yeah, just like how we were raped yesterday rofl

Celtic? We beat them 2-0 with our C team, I wonder how we would do against them with our A team. Same thing applies to Ajax we can easily beat them.

Doubting whether we will get past the group stages, the irony is delicious Proud

Hey, btw when you are in EL make sure you do well there. We can't continue to lose Co-efficient points due to the league leaders's average performances in Europe :coffee:.
Cas Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 am

Juve played very well until the that penalty. Pogba looked good, but there was something missing. More direct, pacey running behind the strikers maybe
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 am

You are right flames. even before we were down to 10 there was no urgency in anyones runs. we played like we were playing Sassasulo at home. So *bleep* slow and clumpy in our play sometimes, im not asking for lightning quick Barca-esque 1-2 passes and a nice slide throughball into goal but instead of looking for Pirlo constantly another player play a ball in when we have the chance.. but instead they pass it back for pirlo to do something and the chance is gone.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:25 am

You guys are playing both Marchisio and Pogba out of position. Their individual class allows them to do well... but it's not the way to use them. They're both central midfielders... you can't ask them to play wide or on the attack. They'll never be at their best like that.

Since Pirlo can't defend anyhow, why doesn't Conte push him to AM? It would balance out the team a lot better than asking two other guys to move out of position...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:28 pm

I agree with S, i've always thought Caceres an underrated defender. Didn't know why he's benched most of the time, he's too good to be on the bench. Wish he were at Milan
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:38 pm

Probably because hes not Italian.

One of my fave juve players though.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:44 pm

gentlemen, I think the reality is that we're not good enough, or deep enough to compete at the highest level yet.  And considering we have a plan, as opposed to being able to throw money at the problem like we use to, we're probably not going to be that Juventus for another 2-3 years.
some of these guys will unfortunately have to be sold because of their value (Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal) in order to fund this plan (even though im convinced we have enough money for at least a decent left back and a top class striker) and it will be the next group of players that will make a real impact in the CL, enjoy it for what it is, and hopefully im wrong, but at least we can realistically win another Scudetto this year.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:47 pm

and chiellinis had that coming for years now, I love him, but he crosses the line on the physical play much too often.

And Vidal needs to cut that diving crap out asap. at least there was contact to the face on Ronaldo, vidal can be downright shameless at times

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:49 pm

And one time for Llorente...he looked decent against Fiorentina, and scored against Madrid yesterday, hopefully this snowballs into an nice string of performances.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:31 pm

UEFA Champions League : Real Madrid - Juventus // 23.10.2013 - Page 6 1379218_661690430518935_1960111211_n

They sent 'Hi' to Iker
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:You guys are playing both Marchisio and Pogba out of position.  Their individual class allows them to do well...  but it's not the way to use them.  They're both central midfielders... you can't ask them to play wide or on the attack.  They'll never be at their best like that.

Since Pirlo can't defend anyhow, why doesn't Conte push him to AM?  It would balance out the team a lot better than asking two other guys to move out of position...
thanks sports, been hammering this pt ever since, why doesn't he push Pirlo behind the strikers and have March/Pogba-Vidal sit in front of the defense....

people will say Pirlo cannot play behind the attack but I doubt it, instead him in front of the defense exposes us defensively cos Pirlo is very slow these days...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:27 pm

elmystique wrote:
sportsczy wrote:You guys are playing both Marchisio and Pogba out of position.  Their individual class allows them to do well...  but it's not the way to use them.  They're both central midfielders... you can't ask them to play wide or on the attack.  They'll never be at their best like that.

Since Pirlo can't defend anyhow, why doesn't Conte push him to AM?  It would balance out the team a lot better than asking two other guys to move out of position...
thanks sports, been hammering this pt ever since, why doesn't he push Pirlo behind the strikers and have March/Pogba-Vidal sit in front of the defense....

people will say Pirlo cannot play behind the attack but I doubt it, instead him in front of the defense exposes us defensively cos Pirlo is very slow these days...
I don't think hes quick enough

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:35 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I don't think hes quick enough
you don't need to be quick to be at AM, most great AM's are barely quick...

Riquelme, Senna, Sneidjer, Oscar etc....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Pirlo was originally an AM and failed there. He was switched to a DLP and flourished. Im sure hed still be good at AM, but id honestly rather have Vucinic there (or on the wing in 433) and for the rest of the season rotate Pogba and Pirlo as the DLP, with Marchisio and Vidal the main starters as the B2B mids. Something like this:

--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Barzagli-- --Chiellini-- --Caceres--
--Vidal-- --Pogba/Pirlo-- --Marchisio--
--Tevez-- --Llorente-- --Vucinic--

Screw the defensive crap. We saw against Real that we can play nice, offensive possession football. That frontline with our midfield supporting them would tear shit up. Do you see Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern with CMs in their frontlines? Nope. And we have better defenders than any of those teams so we should give an attacking formation a try.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:02 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:gentlemen, I think the reality is that we're not good enough, or deep enough to compete at the highest level yet.  And considering we have a plan, as opposed to being able to throw money at the problem like we use to, we're probably not going to be that Juventus for another 2-3 years.
some of these guys will unfortunately have to be sold because of their value (Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal) in order to fund this plan (even though im convinced we have enough money for at least a decent left back and a top class striker) and it will be the next group of players that will make a real impact in the CL, enjoy it for what it is, and hopefully im wrong, but at least we can realistically win another Scudetto this year.

I agree with this completely. We lack great striker depth that is needed for major clubs. Tevez helps, but he alone isn't the solution. The wing positions and fullback roles have been a joke for a while now. We basically have to run the 3-5-2 because we lack true wings and fullbacks, with Licht maybe being the one exception. But let's be honest Licht is good, but he shouldn't be our best wing or fullback. We really need to invest in the left side and land a world class striker.

People didn't like Kolarov, but we really needed him. We also really needed Jovetic and it's a shame that we missed out on those players because of a few million. I've usually defended Agnelli's spending restrictions, but he needs to see that this is what you get if you don't at least splash some money on a few players. This is why we need to unload at least one or two of our central midfielders.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Kolarov is great LB and LWB I would love to have him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:17 pm

If I was in Giorgio's place, Ronaldo wouldn't be diving/acting - Bonucci
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:33 pm

We're very inflexible in terms of formations if we don't have players for the flanks. We can't even run a basic 4-4-2 with our current group, which is just crazy. I don't know if it's worth panicking during the January window and making a transfer, unless we somehow qualify for the knockout round of UCL. Either way, we need to make some changes next summer and face the fact that some of our CMs are expendable.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6