Thimmy
FennecFox7
Perucho21
Cyborg
The Demon of Carthage
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UEFA Champions League | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid [Away] Empty UEFA Champions League | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid [Away]

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:07 pm

Tomorrow, we will be taking on Shakhtar on their own turf. If we win, we'll automatically qualify for the round of 16.

In order to finish top of the group, we need to pick up more points than Gladbach in the final two rounds. A win against them on Matchday 6 in Madrid would likely mean we finish top of the group. If Gladbach fail to beat Inter in Matchday 5 and we beat Shakhtar, we would need just a draw to top the group in the final round.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid [Away] Empty Re: UEFA Champions League | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid [Away]

Post by Cyborg Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:01 pm

This team is so hot and cold.

Amazing against inter then just absolutely terrible versus Alaves

Hopefully Odegaard starts.

I would love to see the formation and the same midfield that started against Inter.

Courtois
Varane Kroos Nacho
Lucas Modric Odegaard Mendy
Rodrygo Benzema Vinicius
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid [Away] Empty Re: UEFA Champions League | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid [Away]

Post by Perucho21 Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:57 pm

If we want to play great attacking football start 2 strikers and bench Toni IAlwaysPassItBack Kroos
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:30 am

Shakhtar are nothing special, really. By far the worst team in the group and I have no idea where did Madrid get this unparalleled talent of losing games they should be cruising.

I watched them against Inter and there were absolutely dreadful. If Inter had taken even half of their chances, the game would've ended in 5-0.

Then I watched them get reduced to atoms against Gladbach in a two-legged tie that ended in 10-0 on aggregate.

If Madrid doesn't win tonight, they really should all hand over their resignation.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:56 am

Asensio plays but Mariano doesn’t... lol... benzema has to do it all alone or we lose I guess
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:09 pm

If Ødegaard is going to find form this year, now would be a good time. Part of me wishes he had stayed at Sociedad for another season, so that he could've avoided this shit show.

- I was surprised to see that Sociedad are top of the table, but then I noticed that they have played a match more than us, and two matches more than Atletico Madrid in second.

Last edited by Thimmy on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:36 pm

We have our confirmed starting XI:

Courtois, Vazquez, Varane, Nacho, Mendy, Modric, Kroos, Asensio, Odegaard, Rodrygo, Benzema
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:50 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:We have our confirmed starting XI:

Courtois, Vazquez, Varane, Nacho, Mendy, Modric, Kroos, Asensio, Odegaard, Rodrygo, Benzema

Same as the Inter game.

Zidane starting to realize that he can't have Kroos and Casemiro in this system.

Kroos is a pass master. His control of the midfield is too good to leave him out.

The team looks better with Odegaard and Kroos. Player who can control the ball really well.

Hopefully Asensio can rediscover his past form. Zidane is trying to play him into form.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Odegaard the best player this half

Mendy is terrible offensively

Everything is going so damn sloa. Without Ramos none of our defenders are taking initiatives to start plays themselves. We become so God damn predictable because Kroos has to drop deep every single freaking tims
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:51 pm

Unappealing first half of football. It has become really difficult to watch Madrid these days. I hope we improve our display and soon.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:06 pm

Play two strikers Zizou.. just take the L and stop being stubborn if you wanna keep your job..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:17 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Odegaard the best player this half

Mendy is terrible offensively

Everything is going so damn sloa. Without Ramos none of our defenders are taking initiatives to start plays themselves. We become so God damn predictable because Kroos has to drop deep every single freaking tims

This is actually how defenders are supposed to play.  The fact that we're playing proper positional defense is exposing the weaknesses of the midfield and the attack...  that's the issue.  

No imagination or athleticism in the midfield + very little attacking power.  We actually counted on Hazard to solve some of these issues up front.  We were also hoping for someone to emerge to take over the right wing.  Neither has happened (hoping Odegaard takes over on the right)+ Benz is dinged up.

We're a very average team right now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:24 pm

Its alarming how many betas are in this team. Its a very serious issue.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Hopefully this shows how important an inform benzema is to this team.. if he’s not on it we have nothing. Zidane has a player selection issue, if he doesn’t stop the favoritism it will get him fired
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Replaces Benzema but keeps Marco f*cking Asensio
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:35 pm

5 million crosses to who?!?!??!
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:50 pm

Full-time. 2-0 to Shakhtar.

Please, resign. All of you.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:53 pm

Varane is atrociois. He is about to get yet another manager sacked

Next summer it's time to say goodbye to quite a few players

We have had some greart times with them but enough of this now
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:55 pm

I'm done brothers. When we don't make the UCL knockouts Zidanes contract must be terminated as well as the contracts of every single beta on this team
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:58 pm

Its about time the club moves on from the old guard. We cant keep microwaving this dish.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:00 pm

titosantill wrote:Its about time the club moves on from the old guard. We cant keep microwaving this dish.

I'm afraid most of the young guards aren't that good either, tito.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:32 pm

Perucho21 wrote:I'm done brothers. When we don't make the UCL knockouts Zidanes contract must be terminated as well as the contracts of every single beta on this team

I’ve hardly watched any of our matches since this season started, so I’m in no position to judge Zidane’s tactics or general influence at the moment. I don’t know what he does behind the scenes, anyway. I wrote so many rants to challenge the seemingly popular opinion on here that bringing Zidane back would fix our piling personnel issues.

I really don’t think sacking our manager again would fix any of our persistent problems - because they’ve stayed the same since he returned.

Our youngsters can compliment the team with their respective talents while they hopefully develop into future starters with more qualities to bring to the table, but they’re unlikely to take on the burden of actually carrying this team. They shouldn’t be expected to, either. We’re halting their development by having them play with the uninspired seniors who are supposed to ease them into becoming future starters.

Underperforming seniors, youngsters with no clear sense of direction in the team. Recipe for failure.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:08 pm

Marco and Rodrygo don’t have the pace or athleticism to play as traditional wingers on their strong foot.. they’re not giggs and Beckham and even then we don’t have a striker to take advantage of those kinds of crosses besides Mariano who we didn’t play until the end.

Kroos starting. Modric not being rested. Benzema rushed in. Playing with no striker. Not giving the time to let Ode settle in and no one can score.
Zidane player selection boggles my mind
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:10 pm

Hope the messi fans can also see that Ronaldo was such an integral part of not only the goals but his hold up play and one touch passing as well as excellent movement.. benzema can’t do it alone
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:23 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:I'm done brothers. When we don't make the UCL knockouts Zidanes contract must be terminated as well as the contracts of every single beta on this team

I’ve hardly watched any of our matches since this season started, so I’m in no position to judge Zidane’s tactics or general influence at the moment. I don’t know what he does behind the scenes, anyway. I wrote so many rants to challenge the seemingly popular opinion on here that bringing Zidane back would fix our piling personnel issues.

I really don’t think sacking our manager again would fix any of our persistent problems - because they’ve stayed the same since he returned.

Our youngsters can compliment the team with their respective talents while they hopefully develop into future starters with more qualities to bring to the table, but they’re unlikely to take on the burden of actually carrying this team. They shouldn’t be expected to, either. We’re halting their development by having them play with the uninspired seniors who are supposed to ease them into becoming future starters.

Underperforming seniors, youngsters with no clear sense of direction in the team. Recipe for failure.

My problem with Zidane is that he literally cannot think of any other tactic other than crossing over and over again to non existent Aerial threats, and he is one of the all time greats that has played alongside some of the greatest teams this sport ever had. And all he can think of is cross cross cross and more crosses?
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next