Tevez on Serie A, Juve & Conte

Go down

Tevez on Serie A, Juve & Conte Empty Tevez on Serie A, Juve & Conte

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:09 am

Carlos Tevez has admitted his surprise at the quality of Italian football, conceding that it is ‘the most difficult’ League he’s played in.

The striker joined Juventus in the summer from Manchester City, and after a superb start to the season, the Argentine has been moved to comment on Serie A and Coach Antonio Conte.

“I was genuinely surprised,” he told Tuttosport. “I thought it was easier to play here, but instead it is more tactical, fast and a lot more hard work.

“It is the most difficult League in which I have played.

“It seems that every team who comes up against Juventus treats it like a World Cup final. Everyone wants to beat us – so we always have to give 100 per cent. It’s incredibly difficult.

“But Juve have given me my desire to play football. That is the best thing for a player – being happy. And I am here.

“Conte is tough, but he is a phenomenon. I was very surprised – for him, every game is like a final. He always wants to win and is never satisfied.

“He is a workaholic – but you can see that because of the results we’ve got on the field. He’s also very rigid with regards to the power he holds. He made me understand the first time we spoke that he is in charge.

“Conte has to stay here. But I think he would do great things everywhere. He is a great Coach and a serious professional.

“He would have no problems in either England or France.

“Comparisons with Ferguson? They are both winners. Both of them consider their clubs to be the best in the world.

“For Ferguson, the Manchester United badge is the most important thing and is to be defended at all costs. And that’s the same for Conte.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum