Kaladin
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juve - Milan - Page 3 Empty Re: Juve - Milan

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:33 pm

salmano9 wrote:Didn't see much of marchisio tbh... clearly tho vidal and tevez neeeed a rest. I hope they get a rest in in international break!
Pogba was played in rwb... Why?
Padoin was good at the back but not useful in attack .... Marchisio cut many balls in defense he was himself simply playing his role Vidal and Tevez really really need a break. Tevez ahs a break he is not called for the NT

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Juve - Milan - Page 3 1383706_531335566954241_174162176_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:45 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I love Buffon but enough is enough already...
hilarious..

first goal couldn't do much , if nothing at all , nodoby would have expected something like that after 18 sec and he still came close. 2nd goal was even harder to stop because of the power & deflection and still it was down to pure luck it went in

Then the game was 1-1 after a bad 1st half for Juventus(especially at home) at some point and Robinho gets one vs one with Buffon and Buffon saves it ; you go on and make it 2-1 some minutes after .. he basically won you the game there or at least , you wouldn't have lost it..ok , if that wasn't Robinho and it was let's say El Shaarawy or Balotelli in his place , he would probably have conceded.. but since you can't go with if , he did save it even against Robinho.

not sure what would you say today if Abbiati was your keeper. I mean having Buffon and not being content , it's laughable in my eyes. What would you do if you have had a Gk like Abbiati who hasn't went out of his small area to stop a dead ball since years now , seriously maybe 1 out of every 30-50 times , if it comes really really close.... not to mention he is finished in general lines , he has conceded from every possible situation already this season . If enough is enough , well ok then , hand over Buffon to Milan , we can save you from that burden it's called Buffon :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:32 am

Nothing 'laughable' about a Goalkeeper who's showing worrying form

I don't care who Milan have in goal to be perfectly honest, because you get used to a certain standard E.G. Buffon and then when you start conceding goals left, right & center it becomes worrying.

There's no Juve fan that's not blinded by passion that will tell you some of Gigis performances have not been a cause for concern

Our entire back line is screwed up atm, the lack of concentration is downright frightening.

Buffon no matter what will remain one of my favourite players of all time. Despite being a GK I place him up there with ADP and Nedved. But he's costing us a lot of goals compared to his usual self.

Milan have Abbiati? That's nice, really nice.

Here at Juve we're grown acustomed to having the very best in goal. And when that department becomes a little less 'secure' you're damn right we'll start to worry.

Last edited by Tomwin Lannister on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:33 am

Dante wrote:
hilarious..

first goal couldn't do much , if nothing at all , nodoby would have expected something like that after 18 sec and he still came close. 2nd goal was even harder to stop because of the power & deflection and still it was down to pure luck it went in

Then the game was 1-1 after a bad 1st half for Juventus(especially at home) at some point and Robinho gets one vs one with Buffon and Buffon saves it ; you go on and make it 2-1 some minutes after .. he basically won you the game there or at least , you wouldn't have lost it..ok , if that wasn't Robinho and it was let's say El Shaarawy or Balotelli in his place , he would probably have conceded.. but since you can't go with if , he did save it even against Robinho.

not sure what would you say today if Abbiati was your keeper. I mean having Buffon and not being content , it's laughable in my eyes. What would you do if you have had a Gk like Abbiati who hasn't went out of his small area to stop a dead ball since years now , seriously maybe 1 out of every 30-50 times , if it comes really really close.... not to mention he is finished in general lines , he has conceded from every possible situation already this season . If enough is enough , well ok then , hand over Buffon to Milan , we can save you from that burden it's called Buffon :coffee:
you know that we were never in position of losing this game right? and if we count 'IFS' we would have won by bigger margin or at least draw
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:38 am

Btw as much as it pains me to bring this up, the shot to goal conversion rate of our opponents against us is higher than i've ever known it

All season long teams have like 3 or 4 shots on target and 1 or 2 are going in.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:41 am

Completely agree with Tom here. We need to bring Leali back next season so he can learn under Buffon's guidance and prep him to replace Buffon in 2-3 years
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:30 am

The first goal was virtually unstoppable. Not even Dino Zoff in his prime could have stopped it. The second goal was all Pogba's fault and Muntari had a clear opening and had time to make a great shot. Buffon was screaming at Pogba after the goal as he was some pissed.

Buffon is obviously not the same player he was 7 years ago but he is still a top 5 goalie in the world so not sure what all the fuss is about. As Dante said we could have Abbiati in goal which would probably cause some Juventini to commit suicide.

I think Buffon is the least of our worries right now. The players directly in front of him would be more of a cause for concern than Buffon.

We are undefeated this year. No Juventus team since around 1935 has won 3 Scudetti in a row so there is a lot of pressure on Conte and the players. Call me when we have have actually lost a game and then I'll start to get a little worried. Until then I put all my trust in Conte.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:41 am

We need to calm down
After every game I see some player, the referee or conte being bashed. If you do not trust conte, for starters you're weird but if that's how it is then you shouldn't bash him every chance you get. If we didn't win anything would you stop following juve? No, so calm down

Conte is obviously trying to instill Pogba into the team without losing too much of our defensive ability

Pogba on the wings is a good idea offensively but not defensively as we just saw.

My points
1. Pirlo not effective without Marchisio to give the ball to him
2. Marchisio has no connection with any of the forwards except for Vucinic
3. We played our good football finally, but without Pogba
4. Playing two out and out strikers is not working, basically we are most effective with 3511

I don't think Llorente is that player. I seriously think Pogba should be there up top. Even though he's great at tackling, his defensive positioning is bad, he's an attacking player.

Asamoah and Marchisio need to cross a bit more

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:41 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Nothing 'laughable' about a Goalkeeper who's showing worrying form

I don't care who Milan have in goal to be perfectly honest, because you get used to a certain standard E.G. Buffon and then when you start conceding goals left, right & center it becomes worrying.

There's no Juve fan that's not blinded by passion that will tell you some of Gigis performances have not been a cause for concern

Our entire back line is screwed up atm, the lack of concentration is downright frightening.

Buffon no matter what will remain one of my favourite players of all time. Despite being a GK I place him up there with ADP and Nedved. But he's costing us a lot of goals compared to his usual self.

Milan have Abbiati? That's nice, really nice.

Here at Juve we're grown acustomed to having the very best in goal. And when that department becomes a little less 'secure' you're damn right we'll start to worry.
2nd post you miss the case...lmao , don't act like you are obligated to have a WC Buffon at all times. Things don't work like that in football and once Buffon leaves Juventus you may get to realise this . It's not that Abbiati wasn't a great gk either , it's just he is past it by now , just used him in comparison because he's having a bad season . Buffon is still wc , it's your defence in general lines that let's him down , unbelievable you take issue with Buffon . This blaming attitude for two goals conceded which were almost unstoppable is hilarious , yes.

And pls , Milan has Abbiati yes , but it's not like only Juventus has had great goalies under the posts , stop being delusional.I've seen a certain Dida do better in Buffon's best ever season (imo) in the CL final whilst being on the same levels in Serie A for years, if you want to go by "being accustomed" or standards..lol , things change and besides , who else do you think you can have that will do any better than Buffon...?... that's what i thought .. Again , laughable.

Devi wrote:you know that we were never in position of losing this game right? and if we count 'IFS' we would have won by bigger margin or at least draw
Devi , lmfao , i don't have anything else to say. I suppose i watched a different game. Obviously we weren't enough and you deserved to win in the end , but to say this. What a few success does to one's judgement is unbelievable. Apart from Abbiati's blunder and Quagliarella's laughable shot off the goal , you probably had the worst first half since Conte took over and against a Milan who has all sorts of issues to deal with whilst playing with a B attack , lmfao. I mean even the free kick Pirlo scored came from Tevez's dive .. rest 2 of the shots were optimistic efforts from Chiellini and Asamoah from distance , you were non existant with the ball and had something like 38% possesion of the ball in the first half? With less succesfull passes and aerial battles won , lmfao. Had it not been for our injuries and i reiterate , worst case scenario Milan wouldn't lose last night.

In the 2nd half , you begun a lot better and you made us lose our rythm and get too cautious with the ball , but Milan still came very close with Robinho , for all his sucking in 1v1 with Gks , you have to thank Buffon for it , this completely turned the game upside down. We missed our chance to take the lead for the 2nd time and it is a fair result , no questions there. The game finished after the red card , but you were unimpressive to my eyes last night , despite the 3-2. If that's all you can be when you are not in a position to lose games , don't have any high expectations for this season. I mean ok , you had a much better 2nd half . Conte hit it spot on with Pogba and then Giovinco and you did a lot better , but last night's performance weren't what you say domination, because only then you're not in a position to lose games. Didn't hear that word last night , nor did i ever saw it written anywhere.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Dante dont listen too much to Tom he always talk jibberish. Man Buffon can have a bad YEAR for all i care he is still the undisputed legend. So what if his form has dipped a little it will come back its just a phase.....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Dante wrote:
Devi , lmfao , i don't have anything else to say. I suppose i watched a different game. Obviously we weren't enough and you deserved to win in the end , but to say this. What a few success does to one's judgement is unbelievable. Apart from Abbiati's blunder and Quagliarella's laughable shot off the goal , you probably had the worst first half since Conte took over and against a Milan who has all sorts of issues to deal with whilst playing with a B attack , lmfao. I mean even the free kick Pirlo scored came from Tevez's dive .. rest 2 of the shots were optimistic efforts from Chiellini and Asamoah from distance , you were non existant with the ball and had something like 38% possesion of the ball in the first half? With less succesfull passes and aerial battles won , lmfao. Had it not been for our injuries and i reiterate , worst case scenario Milan wouldn't lose last night.

In the 2nd half , you begun a lot better and you made us lose our rythm and get too cautious with the ball , but Milan still came very close with Robinho , for all his sucking in 1v1 with Gks , you have to thank Buffon for it , this completely turned the game upside down. We missed our chance to take the lead for the 2nd time and it is a fair result , no questions there. The game finished after the red card , but you were unimpressive to my eyes last night , despite the 3-2. If that's all you can be when you are not in a position to lose games , don't have any high expectations for this season. I mean ok , you had a much better 2nd half . Conte hit it spot on with Pogba and then Giovinco and you did a lot better , but last night's performance weren't what you say domination, because only then you're not in a position to lose games. Didn't hear that word last night , nor did i ever saw it written anywhere.
all I am saying is that we were never going to lose the game the last thing would be draw ... What I don't like about Juve - Milan games is that they always appear like friendly game ffs... Here on the balkan ppl believe that Milan and Juve have a friendly cooperation like if Juve need 3p than Milan will just simply lose and in the other way ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:28 pm

You say it again?! mhkay , that's fine , let's just leave it aside. Obviously you don't even get how you contradict yourself here.In the Milan section you were surprised just how some fans are so confident in those derbies and now you're saying to me you would never lose this game. Decide already ,

Obviously those guys don't understand Serie A that much.. or what derbies mean in general lmao. There's no way that would happen and it never has so far , never.

Whatever , you can see how dominant teams win games and i guess you've already seen Juventus not being in a position to lose games a.k.a being dominant in games and you and i both know it wasn't the case last night . You had more chances to win that's all , you could still lose up untill Robinho missed that golden chance and up untill Giovinco came in you didn't even find yourselves leading the scorline , not to mention the manner which you equalised.. Tevez dives and Abbiati's positioning made a mediocre free kick get in . Of course it's still a goal , i would take it anyday if it was for Milan lmao , but the arguement here still stands . You deserved to win , but things weren't so rosy just because you won .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Dante wrote:You say it again?! mhkay , that's fine , let's just leave it aside. Obviously you don't even get how you contradict yourself here.In the Milan section you were surprised just how some fans are so confident in those derbies and now you're saying to me you would never lose this game. Decide already ,

Obviously those guys don't understand Serie A that much.. or what derbies mean in general lmao. There's no way that would happen and it never has so far , never.

Whatever , you can see how dominant teams win games and i guess you've already seen Juventus not being in a position to lose games a.k.a being dominant in games and you and i both know it wasn't the case last night . You had more chances to win that's all , you could still lose up untill Robinho missed that golden chance and up untill Giovinco came in you didn't even find yourselves leading the scorline , not to mention the manner which you equalised.. Tevez dives and Abbiati's positioning made a mediocre free kick get in . Of course it's still a goal , i would take it anyday if it was for Milan lmao , but the arguement here still stands . You deserved to win , but things weren't so rosy just because you won .
That was before the game this is AFTER the game I can't predict the future you know

Thank you for saying the same thing I was saying

I never said it was
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Lmfao DJ... nobody is talking to you.... ever

Dante, if I want to complain because we concede every 3rd *bleep* shot that's on target then I will, i'm here in a Juventus thread talking about how my team have seemingly regressed massively over the space of one off-season. I don't give a shit about Milan or any other club in this conversation. The fact is, all season long Buffon has been letting in too many shots we expect any top keeper to save, and himself making blunders with his reckless goal kicks.

So no, i'm not going to sit by and pretend that our defence or GK are as good as last season and the fact we're going behind in almost every game early and through the first chance the opposition gets.

Stop bringing Milan up, I can't possibly explain to you how little I care about your situation considering i'm talking about Buffon and our defence in general. You're having a shit time, that's nice. I'm sure plenty of Milanisti are waiting to complain with you in your own thread.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:11 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
The second goal was all Pogba's fault and Muntari had a clear opening and had time to make a great shot. Buffon was screaming at Pogba after the goal as he was some pissed.

i dont know if you noticed that the ball was going towards buffon when bonucci slightly touched it and it was out of buffon's reach. i wouldnt blame pogba that much, because he cant play as a RM, but still i think he is a great young talent but he thinks he can always dribble opponents.
buffon didnt scream at pogba, he screamed at bonucci
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Lmfao DJ... nobody is talking to you.... ever

Dante, if I want to complain because we concede every 3rd *bleep* shot that's on target then I will, i'm here in a Juventus thread talking about how my team have seemingly regressed massively over the space of one off-season. I don't give a shit about Milan or any other club in this conversation. The fact is, all season long Buffon has been letting in too many shots we expect any top keeper to save, and himself making blunders with his reckless goal kicks.

So no, i'm not going to sit by and pretend that our defence or GK are as good as last season and the fact we're going behind in almost every game early and through the first chance the opposition gets.

Stop bringing Milan up, I can't possibly explain to you how little I care about your situation considering i'm talking about Buffon and our defence in general. You're having a shit time, that's nice. I'm sure plenty of Milanisti are waiting to complain with you in your own thread.
first of all , the thread is about Juventus-Milan Laughing , of course i will talk about both teams and i will throw in a bit of info to make my point. Lmfao , i wouldn't even post here if it weren't for that , i am not like many of you who throw your Juventus into everything .

and then , i didn't say anything else other than you defence sucks these days and they don't protect Buffon adequately imo , i never said you can't talk about your defence wtf or pretend anything ... i just said it's unfair to talk about Buffon like that , but you do as you like "badass" Tom lmfao

see ya , you can't even handle a little discussion as it seems. Getting aggresive just because a rival fan says his opinion on your own team , that's nice . I leave you to complain with your buddies about your own team too .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Can't handle a 'little discussion' ?

Lmfao

I'm making an observation about Buffon and you're the one labelling it as 'hilarious' just because our goalkeeper is consistently performing at a sub-par level. Like most other Juve fans agree with.

I'm fine having discussions, just not with people who have the bullshit attitude of 'our situation is worse therefore you have no right to complain'

I was complaining about Buffon and our defence being below average this season and before you know it we're talking about Dida and CL finals from long, long ago. Has nothing to do with my complaint at all.

We all know how bad Milan are, and there's no need to point that out whilst i'm complaining about Juventus.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Laughing 
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Dat insightful response :bow:

I changed my mind

Dante :bow:

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:16 pm

i don't have anything else to say. I disagree that's all , Buffon is fine imo , you think he is not ok this season , fine with me. What should i say more ffs Laughing

Again , i used Abbiati to describe a goalie who is having a bad season and use that in comparison to show that it isn't the same with Buffon as you think. We disagree , end , move on , no need for all that badassery lmfao

If you hadn't gone with the "oh, so righteous obligation to have perfection at any given moment" i wouldn't have brought the rest up either ,

so , pls , don't let me interrupt no more , continue complaining about Buffon Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:25 pm

I expected this from some Juve fans, not you.

Buffon has had an incredibly shaky season, the defence have too but at the end of the day shots will come on target. And when an alarmingly high percentage of shots find their way in to the back of our net then yes. Buffon takes some blame.

Like all top quality players you expect a certain standard of them. And when they don't live up to this standard for a long string of games, then people are going to complain. Buffon is not playing like he can, i'm not saying he needs to replicate his prime. I'm saying he's worse than he was a few months ago. Big difference.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Milan defender Philippe Mexes has been handed a four-match ban for punching Juventus’ Giorgio Chiellini on Sunday.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:46 pm

First off,what has Abbiati even got to do with what Tom is saying ? He is showing a cause for concern and rightfully so because Buffon's form right from the Confed cup to the start of this season has been poor.Even last season Buffon made some costly mistakes.He is 36 years old,not a spring chicken anymore,not to mention he had a back surgery not too long ago so naturally one would question if those problems plus age is taking a toll on him.Nothing wrong with that.

Secondly,Juventus have bigger standards than Milan.Juventus have higher aspirations and bigger objectives than Milan.One is aiming to win a 3rd scudetto which hasnt been done before by Juve and do well in the CL while the other would feel fortunate enough to reach CL places.And mistakes would have to be avoided if you aspire to achieve those things because right from the start of the season ,Juventus have conceded cheap goals either through GK mistakes or defender errors.

Its not a 'little discussion'.You are coming here trying to impose your opinion onto others by calling them 'delusional' and laughable' and bringing Abbiati into the discussion which doesnt even hold any relevance in the first place.

I think you have better things to worry about than what Juve fans here think or talk.Take your emoticon abused posts elsewhere because you literally ,just added ZERO to the discussion here.

Go harp about how Allegri needs investments.Atleast that would generate a constructive debate among one or two fans.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:01 pm

I will do what i want Surag , my jimmies remain unrustled .

Anyway , i don't see what's so bad saying my opinion on Buffon and Juventus , regardless if i am right or wrong , not so sure what the whole fuss is all about and you act like that . As for the rest , i call enough of you delusional because you are and there wasn't any discussion really untill i posted earlier today.

Anyway , that was enough Juvi section for at least the next time we meet. See ya , i am afraid you may get out of control if i keep posting here Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Just be calm guys you all know that you are welcome in this section no matter what fans you are jsut keep it calm and civil
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next