REWB
S
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ramsey vs Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramsey vs Pogba

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:03 pm

^ That.

Nothing against Ramsey, clearly a very good player with a lot of potential, but he's got to do this over at least a year or two before being considered up there with the best.

El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Pogba ffs wow

:bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:36 pm

cyberman wrote:Ramsey.
The aspects that pogba excels at is at a higher level, but he hasnt the attitude to develop into an all round player.
Ramsey has that attitude.
You base this off what?
What has he done or said to make you think he doesn't have the attitude?
that his hair looks like Balotellis?
Or that he dared ask for a move away from united?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Lol this attitude nonsense is ridiculous

He's had no attitude problems to speak of.

What he wanted to take £1,000,000 per season and regular 1st team football as opposed to 4 cup games a year and a bunch of games infront of 50 people in a local park against some reserves. Not to mention his wage would have been pitiful compared to first team footballers.

Football is a short career, why should he wait until Fergie finally notices him? What happens if he gets a career ending injury? He's left with hardly any money and the highlight of his career was coming on for some poverty minutes in a cup game.

Yeah, Pogba you evil, evil man. How dare you do what's best for your career and life?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Very different players.  Pogba has forced Conte to bench Marchisio... think about that for a second.  He's also an undisputed starter for France NT now... think about that too given how many holding mids France can choose from.

He's played out of position too... but he's handling it because it helps the team.  As Pogba put it today in the presser for NT:  "At Juve, i play more of an attacking position.  At NT, they ask me to play a more defensive role.  It doesn't matter to me.  As long as i'm on the pitch, i'm happy."

His natural position is to play the Patrick Vieira role...

As far as Ramsey, he showed flashes at the end of last season and he's put it together to start this season.  He doesn't have all the tools that Pogba has...  but he's very opportunistic.  Basically a scoring version of what Jack Wilshere was a couple of seasons ago.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Man Utd could've had both of these players at present.. let that sink in for a moment. Laughing
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:14 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Man Utd could've had both of these players at present.. let that sink in for a moment. Laughing
It's pretty Ironic that SAF built his empire on trusting Man U youth players and then finished his career by shunning them... midfielders too, which is even more baffling.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Man Utd could've had both of these players at present.. let that sink in for a moment. Laughing
Oh yeah, totally forgot Utd was very interested in Ramsey. Can't remember who turned down who though and well, Pobga was their loss honestly.

As for the debate, Pogba for me. Nothing about talent as they are both quite talented in their own right, simply a "I like that player more" sort of thing.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:50 am

sportsczy wrote:
 It's pretty Ironic that SAF built his empire on trusting Man U youth players and then finished his career by shunning them...  midfielders too, which is even more baffling.
Not really, he knew the end was near and he shafted long term vision with short term fixes. RVP should never have been brought in with kagawa bought as well. The Rooney drama was his fault
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 am

Or maybe he wanted to leave the club in a turmoil.. getting rid of interesting prospects and not developing young talent, having a squad that lacks hunger, naming a second rate manager as his successor, so that no manager would be able to repeat his success, thereby making himself look bigger than the club for eternity? Ramsey vs Pogba - Page 2 Lulcas11
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:05 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Or maybe he wanted to leave the club in a turmoil.. getting rid of interesting prospects and not developing young talent, having a squad that lacks hunger, naming a second rate manager as his successor, so that no manager would be able to repeat his success, thereby making himself look bigger than the club for eternity? Ramsey vs Pogba - Page 2 Lulcas11

Ramsey vs Pogba - Page 2 Moyes10

Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Pogba's ceiling is *bleep* ridiculous. He will be the undisputed best MF in a few years. I reckon his ceiling could be close to Zidane's if I'm honest. We gave up on this kid and now we have Fellaini :facepalm:

Thanks SAF
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:37 pm

jibers wrote:Pogba's ceiling is *bleep* ridiculous. He will be the undisputed best MF in a few years. I reckon his ceiling could be close to Zidane's if I'm honest. We gave up on this kid and now we have Fellaini :facepalm:

Thanks SAF
You realize that in a few years the likes of Gundogan and Thiago will be in their primes ? Cut off the bulshit, Pogba isn't on these guys level.

btw, cut that Zidane phrase please.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Pogba isn't getting anywhere close to his so called ceiling if he keeps being a lazy *bleep* and offering zilch defensively.

At this point he's a Yaya clone.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
jibers wrote:Pogba's ceiling is *bleep* ridiculous. He will be the undisputed best MF in a few years. I reckon his ceiling could be close to Zidane's if I'm honest. We gave up on this kid and now we have Fellaini :facepalm:

Thanks SAF
You realize that in a few years the likes of Gundogan and Thiago will be in their primes ? Cut off the bulshit, Pogba isn't on these guys level.

Thiago? rofl

Please stop. Pogba is better than Thiago. Thiago wouldn't get into France's mf. Thiago wouldn't start for Juve. Gundogan and pogba are different players.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:42 pm

jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Thanks SAF

1.Thiago? rofl

2.Please stop. Pogba is better than Thiago. Thiago wouldn't get into France's mf. 3.Thiago wouldn't start for Juve. 4.Gundogan and pogba are different players.
1. Thiago is better than Pogba
2. Thiago wouldn't get in France's MF ? rofl
3. That's because he is suitable to Pirlo's role
4. You said "the best undisputed MF" :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Pogba isn't getting anywhere close to his so called ceiling if he keeps being a lazy *bleep* and offering zilch defensively.

At this point he's a Yaya clone.
Honestly, if you haven't watched him play, dont make absolute statements like that. you sound ignorant.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:You realize that in a few years the likes of Gundogan and Thiago will be in their primes ? Cut off the bulshit, Pogba isn't on these guys level.

1.Thiago? rofl

2.Please stop. Pogba is better than Thiago. Thiago wouldn't get into France's mf. 3.Thiago wouldn't start for Juve. 4.Gundogan and pogba are different players.
oh ok, since you put it that way.

Last edited by FilthyLuca on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:You realize that in a few years the likes of Gundogan and Thiago will be in their primes ? Cut off the bulshit, Pogba isn't on these guys level.

1.Thiago? rofl

Thiago is definitely NOT better than POGBA. What has he done exactly?
Fine he will be one of the best players in Europe. You happy?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Aye i have never watched Juventus play.... never ever.

Listen son, you are going to come here with better comebacks he's said negatively about my player SO HE MUST HAVE NEVER SEEN him play.

Look here's the facts Pogba is a ridiculously talented footballer on the ball he's ridiculous.... but off the ball he has a lot to learn he doesn't track his runners and doesn't offer anywhere enough defensively to get the hype he recieves.

But yep i've never seen him play..... such a tired response that is used by clueless idiots when they have no response.

Next time actually tell me why i'm wrong instead of boring me with.... wawaaawaawa you don't watch him play wawawaawaawa.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Aye i have never watched Juventus play.... never ever.

Listen son, you are going to come here with better comebacks he's said negatively about my player SO HE MUST HAVE NEVER SEEN him play.

Look here's the facts Pogba is a ridiculously talented footballer on the ball he's ridiculous.... but off the ball he has a lot to learn he doesn't track his runners and doesn't offer anywhere enough defensively to get the hype he recieves.

But yep i've never seen him play..... such a tired response that is used by clueless idiots when they have no response.

Next time actually tell me why i'm wrong instead of boring me with.... wawaaawaawa you don't watch him play wawawaawaawa.
You don't play on Juventus if you don't track back and mark. PERIOD. Conte will let you rot on the bench. So NO YOU HAVENT watched Juventus play.

And Thiago doesn't even play. and the one game he played he was mediocre.  So or you to say he's on another level than Pogba shows your ignorance.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:54 pm

I agree with Mole. That is one of the reasons I was skeptical about how he would do in a 2 man pivote like we play. He loses his marker quit often but he is improving game by game. TBH i doubt that aspect of his game will improve drastically as he always has cover from either Vidal or Pirlo. Still a valid point by Scousma...Mole...Sad
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:55 pm

jibers wrote:I agree with Mole. That is one of the reasons I was skeptical about how he would do in a 2 man pivote like we play. He loses his marker quit often but he is improving game by game. TBH i doubt that aspect of his game will improve drastically as he always has cover from either Vidal or Pirlo. Still a valid point by Scousma...Mole...Sad
Dude sometimes Pogba let's players run by. No need to go mental ffs. It is what it is. And where did mole say Thiago was better than Pogba ???
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:58 pm

no ones going mental, he's full of it.

And I admit I did get confused with the other poster on the Thiago stuff.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Ok Laughing

Ask anyone on this forum and they will tell you i do watch Juventus.... they are on TV almost every other week lol.

Because i'm not blinded to Pogba's imperfections like you don't mean i'm wrong..... he's lazy off the ball and doesn't track his runners.... Conte clearly doesn't let him rot on the bench because he's starting every week despite these imperfections.

I never said he's awful there btw but has a lot to learn to before he can be the next Vieira or best MF in the world etc etc....

Compared to Marchisio and Vidal he's very very lazy and can be seen caught ball watching many many games as well as the standard not tracking his runners.

Off the ball his intelligence also needs a lot of improvement before he can be spoke about in such terms.... as i said on the ball he's an offensive juggernaut but off the ball compared to the other elite CMs he has a lot to learn.

Now run along kid.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ok Laughing

Ask anyone on this forum and they will tell you i do watch Juventus.... they are on TV almost every other week lol.

Because i'm not blinded to Pogba's imperfections like you don't mean i'm wrong..... he's lazy off the ball and doesn't track his runners.... Conte clearly doesn't let him rot on the bench because he's starting every week despite these imperfections.

I never said he's awful there btw but has a lot to learn to before he can be the next Vieira or best MF in the world etc etc....

Compared to Marchisio and Vidal he's very very lazy and can be seen caught ball watching many many games as well as the standard not tracking his runners.

Off the ball his intelligence also needs a lot of improvement before he can be spoke about in such terms.... as i said on the ball he's an offensive juggernaut but off the ball compared to the other elite CMs he has a lot to learn.

Now run along kid.
Whohohoa....BURN!

whatever you say buddy, ok compared to Vidal and Marchisio, two BBMs known for their hustle hes lazy so therefore hes " a lazy *bleep* who offers zilch defensively".

but yeah make it seem like im blinded blah blah blah

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next