Kaladin
M99
Rickinch
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bologna vs Milan  Empty Bologna vs Milan

Post by Rickinch Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Discuss on our next game. We usually do good on this stadium, I believe Diamanti is our only threat (correct me if I'm wrong), but even with the squad as it is and w/o Balo we can manage a win.

Probable formation/lineup: (4-3-1-2) Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Constant; Poli, De Jong, Nocerino; Birsa; Robinho, Matri.

IMO we should go 4-3-3 with Birsa as RW, Binho as LW and Matri CF, but meh..

My prediction: Bologna 0 - 2 Milan.
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Bologna vs Milan  Empty Re: Bologna vs Milan

Post by M99 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Apart from Diamanti, Zapata and Muntari are major threats too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:45 am

Bologna 1-0 Milan
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:31 am

M99 wrote:Apart from Diamanti, Zapata and Muntari are major threats too.
I LMAO on that... zapata and muntari are indeed major threat to us!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:35 am

another defeat and allegri will be under scrutiny, says italian papers. inzaghi on the wings.

I would want to believe that Inzaghi perhaps can do better job than allegri

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:22 am

At least they have one threat. We don't have any.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 am

Cannot wait until Diamanti whips it into the box from a set piece and a Bologna defender puts it in with a header
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:32 am

JespSwe wrote:another defeat and allegri will be under scrutiny, says italian papers. inzaghi on the wings.

I would want to believe that Inzaghi perhaps can do better job than allegri
Spoiler:

As for the game , we simply have to win against Bologna at all costs . We've showed enough naivety at the back and i expect this to end , starting from Bologna. I expect no goals conceded from this match and a good general performance. Despite the overall situation , it's crazy that we have so few points right now. We will miss Balotelli , but i expect the team to bounce back.. though Bologna will certainly face us with more confidence than usual , given all our missing players ..

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:28 pm

I doubt that Inzaghi would do a better job than Allegri. Allegri is very good but he has been at the same level for over 3 years now, his problem is that he doesn't make improvements, otherwise, he would be one of the best coaches.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:40 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:I doubt that Inzaghi would do a better job than Allegri. Allegri is very good but he has been at the same level for over 3 years now, his problem is that he doesn't make improvements, otherwise, he would be one of the best coaches.
Hasn't improved....what the hell am I reading...did we not improve last season? we had a whole new team and he brought us through in the end its not his fault our team has such a shitty injury crisis...what team has almost all their key players injured at any one time?

We just played a good game with our second squad basically against the most inform team in the league and could have won if not for some poor officiating.....you guys really need to stop this yearly knee jerk concerning Allegri and blame the actual players who fail him.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Yep, sacking Allegri will only bring more trouble.. when the full squad is fit, we will be acknowledged again. Mark my words, with a sharpie.
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Poli is effin brilliant.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Man, they should stop complaining to the refs already...that caused that stupid equaliser -.-

other than that awesome poli is awesome, and Birsa showing glimpses of brightness here and there too, I kinda like him. I think this will end 2-1 for us, hopefully..
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:39 pm

nichabr wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:I doubt that Inzaghi would do a better job than Allegri. Allegri is very good but he has been at the same level for over 3 years now, his problem is that he doesn't make improvements, otherwise, he would be one of the best coaches.
Hasn't improved....what the hell am I reading...did we not improve last season? we had a whole new team and he brought us through in the end its not his fault our team has such a shitty injury crisis...what team has almost all their key players injured at any one time?

We just played a good game with our second squad basically against the most inform team in the league and could have won if not for some poor officiating.....you guys really need to stop this yearly knee jerk concerning Allegri and blame the actual players who fail him.
I mean that he didn't really learn from his mistakes. I like him as a coach but he has to do a little better. He is certainly not the one to be fully blamed, our board should have brought better players and made better decisions. Allegri has to be more brave with his decisions, I don't know if it is because of the pressure that Berlu is putting on him or its because he doesn't really like to take risks.

To sum it up, I want Allegri to stay provided he performs a little bit better; a great coach is one that is able to do well even with bad players, doesn't matter if we don't play nice to get the points as long as we get them. If he can improve our team while under pressure, then I would be very happy to see Milan keep Allegri for many more years.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Honestly I don't blame this game on allegri I blame it on matri!!! HE MISSED TWO SITTERS OPEN NETS!!

WHY DID THE ADMIN DECIDE TO SIGN THIS GUY!! 11 MIL!!! HE'S SLOW AND IS NOT FINISHED!!!

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:21 pm

We shouldn't blame Allegri? Wasn't he the one who specifically asked for Matri?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:25 pm

viepr149 wrote:Honestly I don't blame this game on allegri I blame it on matri!!! HE MISSED TWO SITTERS OPEN NETS!!

WHY DID THE ADMIN DECIDE TO SIGN THIS GUY!! 11 MIL!!! HE'S SLOW AND IS NOT FINISHED!!!
allegri was given option by galliani to reinforce either midfield or defense and he chose striker because he said he dont know when pazzini will be recovered he said he was worried there was no backup for balotelli...

hello??? petagna, niang, el sharaway, robinho??? is that not enough for him?

i dont blame matri actually!! obviously today he has sucked big time in this game but... allegri bye bye!!!! i am counting days

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:27 pm

MATRI U PIECE OF SHIT
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:30 pm

I wouldn't mind having Allegri's sack news for breakfast tomorrow
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:40 pm

That was dramatic.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:44 pm

I don't blame Allegri for transfers, Matri is a good addition although he didn't play well today. Allegri was right to ask for Matri but the management over paid, not Allegri's fault. I have got nothing against Allegri apart from his inability to do well under pressure and take risks; on the other side, he has many characteristics that I like.

Allegri is close to our players, can be smart tactically, and has a great smile. Very Happy
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Djcomplain Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:53 pm

bring gattuso please
Djcomplain
Djcomplain
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:01 pm

M99 wrote:MATRI U PIECE OF SHIT
Thank you for the $12 million. We really needed the money so we could buy Tevez...

Smile
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Happy that Gobate scores his first career goal, it was a long time coming

Incoming rant, please approach with caution

When you look at teams like Inter and NUFC. How they changed from last year to this year. And then you look at Allegri who can't translate last year's 2nd half form. Then there's something wrong with the squad's mentality. Heck even Roma are doing better, and they got a new coach!

Watch the goals conceded...players shutting off mentally each and every time...terrible. Nevermind that we haven't fixed the set piece issues

While he may have some positives.. i believe that his negatives outweigh them. Sure no one can do better with this squad and blah blah blah, but do we really know that for sure? Philip Cocu with his PSV (squad age 22.5) played better than us, and could've arguably beaten us. The fact that it always comes down to the same problems says alot, lack of mental fortitude, set piece issues and whatnot

I just wish we had a coach like Klopp, he would fire up his players, and wouldn't rest until they all got what he's wanting them to do. He has so much passion and good relations with the player. I remember last year when Ambrosini called a meeting with all the squad to his house, and tried to rile them up and not give up. Isn't that what the coach is supposed to do? It just feels like the team is sulking after every loss/draw. It says a lot on how he benched SES for most of our major games towards the end of last season, must've done wonders for the kid..Forgot to mention when he got in a fight with Seedorf in his second year..

Am I supposed to be happy for this draw? A Milan team that can be satisfied with a draw with Torino,  Bologna. Isn't Milan. Period

I think its time for both Milan and Allegri part ways, be it now or at the end of the season. I'm thankful for everything he's done for us. But its time for a change of scenery, a coach with new ideas, can relate to the squad and achieve
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Abate becoming the complete package
Adding goals and assists to his game :bow:
uzonero
uzonero
First Team