Abate becoming the complete package
Adding goals and assists to his game :bow:

uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bologna vs Milan  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bologna vs Milan

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Happy that Gobate scores his first career goal, it was a long time coming

Incoming rant, please approach with caution

When you look at teams like Inter and NUFC. How they changed from last year to this year. And then you look at Allegri who can't translate last year's 2nd half form. Then there's something wrong with the squad's mentality. Heck even Roma are doing better, and they got a new coach!

Watch the goals conceded...players shutting off mentally each and every time...terrible. Nevermind that we haven't fixed the set piece issues

While he may have some positives.. i believe that his negatives outweigh them. Sure no one can do better with this squad and blah blah blah, but do we really know that for sure? Philip Cocu with his PSV (squad age 22.5) played better than us, and could've arguably beaten us. The fact that it always comes down to the same problems says alot, lack of mental fortitude, set piece issues and whatnot

I just wish we had a coach like Klopp, he would fire up his players, and wouldn't rest until they all got what he's wanting them to do. He has so much passion and good relations with the player. I remember last year when Ambrosini called a meeting with all the squad to his house, and tried to rile them up and not give up. Isn't that what the coach is supposed to do? It just feels like the team is sulking after every loss/draw. It says a lot on how he benched SES for most of our major games towards the end of last season, must've done wonders for the kid..Forgot to mention when he got in a fight with Seedorf in his second year..

Am I supposed to be happy for this draw? A Milan team that can be satisfied with a draw with Torino,  Bologna. Isn't Milan. Period

I think its time for both Milan and Allegri part ways, be it now or at the end of the season. I'm thankful for everything he's done for us. But its time for a change of scenery, a coach with new ideas, can relate to the squad and achieve
its another day and allegri survives... actually its a miracle that he survives another abysmal day, torino, napoli, bologna, oh i would go all the way to verona game!! nothing has changed!! nothing!!

first before blasting allegri, i would want to rightly defend him... injury sure is not helping the cause, and yes he is deprived... but...

but... we still should have got good results with bologna, against torino, against verona. its the same mistake over and over again, players have no clue, getting out of position, getting caught out in counterattacking, making childish mistakes, simple basic fundamental mistakes.

its allegri's job to talk to players who have been making same mistakes, let them know absolutely where they needs to be aware of, be careful, and he needed to assemble everybody!! everybody, even the injured ones in a meeting, to see what are the fundamental of things that they have been missing.

every now and then i see same mistakes..

i would say this again, everytime our players bail allegri out, with last minute goals, thats not good ! thats really bad! torino bologna even last year against palermo, against siena, agianst udinese, against napoli, against leece, list goes on and on and on.

its not just allegri but combination of things, sure management and medical team has made equal mess but its time club takes same share of responsibilities but i dont want allegri to see beyond this season... or if this result were to continue then allegri will run out of luck.

what even pisses me more is that allegri thinks our squad has played so well!!! are u f.. kin kidding? and then he says that when we have our injured players back he says he has ideas to fix this problem?? are u serious? when we had times when we had full squad on disposal, why is then same problems happening over and over again???,

i am not slaughtering allegri now but i have been doing this for 3 seasons now!

i have given credit due where he has done well, but there are lot of bad things happening from him than good ones!! the balance beam has outweight towards the bad ones!!!

time for management to have crunch talks with allegri, fitness coaches and medical team.

and one more thing, braida sucks in assessing players. when allegri is not under any control to bring players he wants, its him . i dont know how galliani is satisfied with his work.

he is the one who brought guys like traore, f..ked up axel witsel, thought klose was too old to be milan player when we ourselves had too old players at the time, who even went close to signing a genoa player who had scored just 9 goals in his 20 years of career! forgot his name!

anyway.

at the moment focus is on allegri because he is in control of our squad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:02 pm

last year allegri was hailed as a hero for saving a season...

he got more credit than el sharawwy and balotelli (and to certain extent, mexes) for saving the season!

if delio rossi with poor squad could yield better result against allegri on matches allegri has faced against him, if mazzari can overturn that inter squad who finished 7th to string of great results...

mr. allegri needs to take a good look at himself!!! he thinks he is untouchable he thinks he has good backing... he is really persistent, thinking he is always right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Many would argue that the attack is the last position Milan need to add players to, with 6-7 players already filling the three positions but Massimiliano Allegri disagrees and has asked the club to get him another striker in their mercato.

Allegri: “I’m happy, the players deserve all the credit”
Highlights: Milan 3-0 PSV Eindhoven

What I said in the meeting with Barbara Berlusconi (Galliani had a meeting with her after the PSV game and they were later joined by Allegri)? We said that, according to our coach, we need a striker to replace Pazzini because we don’t know when he will return,” Adriano Galliani stated. Barbara confirmed: “The transfer market? I think that we need a striker.”

The Milan CEO also said: “Why we’re not focusing on strengthening the defence and midfield? We have a responsible coach, and he knows that we can only buy one single player – and he has identified a striker as our primary necessity.” This one player is no other than Alessandro Matri, who Juventus have been trying to offload since signing Fernanrdo Llorente and Carlos Tevez this summer. Allegri likes Matri a lot and tried to sign him several times over the last three years.

:bow: allegri

source: rossoneriblog

for my fellow rossoneri friends who have thought that management was the one responsible for matri signing... there u go... thats ALLEGRI Written all over it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:11 pm

i like matri, i really do i think he is good striker he does best in not just scoring but importantly setting goals ... but we really didnt need matri at all. it was not his fault either. and today matri sucked so bad!

but like i said its not his fault primarily, its allegri him and him alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:13 pm

pazzini was schedule to return by oct.. or actually el sharawwy said november. still we had petagna, we had robinho we had niang... so why the f.. allegri is super concerned about not having balotelli's backup???

defense or even midfield should have been priority. tottenham and was it atletico nailed in bringing classy defenders for mere 7-8 million... !!!!

and besides.. buying matri would have or will cause problem after all.. when pazzini is back... el shawaary even he is not confident now! i feel terribly sorry for pazzini who has done awful for us. and he could potentially leave! or matri could be wasted! or even el sharawwy will be target to another club!! allegri not just wasted money but he has really unsettled the attacking department where midfield and defense is desperately lacking quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 pm

hero of this match yet again is poli.. and robinho to some extent..

but poli.. absolutely joy to watch, can play simple but efficient, makes clever moves, no mistakes in passes, keeps it clean, and maintains great vision and awareness where his fellow attackers are!!!

poli >>>>> way better than montolivo

yet another goal and a player who does his best to make difference in result.

and de jong!!! :bow: he has been another player who has impressed me. i have probbably seen him play his career best football

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:19 am

Poli is turning out to be a superb purchase. It was a sweet strike from him and a good pass from Robinho to put him in. Poli was only second to De Jong who has not put a foot wrong all season and deservedly got a call up to the Dutch NT. I love De Jong. He is no hero. He doesn't glory-hunt like Nocerino and Muntari. De Jong does his job and he does it well, regardless of the catastrophe that is our defence.

Our defence cannot defend crosses and everyone knows it. Abate played an ok game. He and Zapata got split for the first goal by that pass and then Zapata could not keep up with Laxalt.

Then Abate got wrecked by Laxalt on their second goal. It didn't help that that retard Zapata did nothing to cut the ball off before it got to the far post.

The third Bologna goal was a superb cross by Diamanti and a great header from Cristaldo. Still, Zapata was in charge of cutting it off and failed to do so. It must be said that Mexes' speed also let him down. If he was half a step faster, he could've got goal-side of Cristaldo and stopped that header.

Then, after building up pressure for twenty minutes, finally a goal on the 89th minute. Hope.

We should acknowledge that Matri had a hand in our second goal and he can't be used as the scapegoat for all our problems. He would've had a backheel assist if Muntari had hit it faster. Matri's signing was obviously partly Allegri's doing. Matri worked with Allegri in his break-out season at Cagliari. As it happens, Robinho followed up well and got us to 2-3.

Then Abate comes in and saves Allegri just before the hangman in the yellow tie was about to tighten the noose around his neck. We lose to Napoli - blame the injuries. We lose to Bologna - blame the coach. A draw is bad enough. A loss to Samp at home next game will almost certainly see Allegri fired. For the sake of the team, I hope he turns it around like he did last season.

Also note that Emanuelson did not start and we had no trouble at all down the left. Constant is a superior player in every way.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:10 am

I rage quit after 3-1, Smile ...kinda glad we managed a late draw...but man we should've won srsly..
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 am

Average goal conceded per game is 2.00

Thats 10 goals in the past 5 games that we conceded

Absolutely inexcusable
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:41 am

Rickinch wrote:I rage quit after 3-1, Smile...kinda glad we managed a late draw...but man we should've won srsly..
That happened right after half time in second half, and I was making pancake, when I came back to watch the game, I was gobsmacked to see we were down 3-1!!!

and having watched the goal, ok one was stunning header, but another goal was totally avoidable. goals did came from abate's flank, but then when abate didn't do enough to cover, zapata was totally in position to handle that. and he cocked it up again!!!

yea matri got perfectly setup by birsa, and all he had to do was just to tap in, simple as that!!

and there was another chance he missed again. matri had header that just shaved the post, I understand he tries hard, and he does his best, I have to say matri is doing everything except not scoring!! and that is or could be a problem, thats exactly the reason why conte didnt play him more. he does well, but he needs to score.

matri still have chance, because balo is not playing, pazzini is still out, so i hope he can atleast score goals in coming games.

but yet again i blame this result again because of allegri. players were just absolutely caught out badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:42 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Average goal conceded per game is 2.00

Thats 10 goals in the past 5 games that we conceded

Absolutely inexcusable
thats gob-smacking. its a complete joke. and we havent even faced top teams yet bar napoli.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Matri is getting used to the new tactics and setup Cone did his best Matri to unlearn everything that Allegri thought him in order to make him better striker.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:23 pm

yet we're undefeated in UCL so far xD this is hilarious
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Rickinch wrote:yet we're undefeated in UCL so far xD this is hilarious

Eh...

After 1 game...

At home...

Against Celtic who sold their 2 best players and lost to a scottish pub team the other day...

Unless you're being sarcastic or something hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:08 pm

yes, you can't express sarcasm in text much xD

EDIT: Also 2 games against PSV too remember
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Fair enough lmao, hard to tell on a forum rofl

Yeah I guess the PSV games could count tbh, I just don't normally include them because they're only games to gain access to the CL.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:25 am

Now that the competition intensified, everyone is challenging for a top 3 spot. Last year we were off the leash lucky, and sides like Roma and Inter were no where near as good as today

I hope you guys are ready because this time there isn't going to be a comeback, there isn't going to be a top 3 finish. From Allegri to the management, they brought themselves to this. And now they must suffer the consequences

Repeat of 08-09 incoming
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:31 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Now that the competition intensified, everyone is challenging for a top 3 spot. Last year we were off the leash lucky, and sides like Roma and Inter were no where near as good as today

I hope you guys are ready because this time there isn't going to be a comeback, there isn't going to be a top 3 finish. From Allegri to the management, they brought themselves to this. And now they must suffer the consequences

Repeat of 08-09 incoming
i was astonished to hear allegri saying that he is relying on winter break saying we will be back on track ...is he even serious????

like u said, its not like as if juve were the only dominant team, napoli has strengthened, inter looks amazing in terms of form, roma has gone into huge transformation, fiorentina looks brighter than ever!! not to mention even lazio is getting results.

i am pissed allegri is still slacking about how things will be alright. yea before that he needs to stfu and do his job!

yea i can't see why not? that 08-09 repeating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Matri is getting used to the new tactics and setup Cone did his best Matri to unlearn everything that Allegri thought him in order to make him better striker.
yeah , and he became soo much better than before Conte Laughing

In a more serious note , Conte wanted to make him yet another soldier of the 11 ; from what i've seen so far , there's nothing else new to his game. He will press a bit more than what he used to and he will drop back into the midfield more often and that's it , no new moves in front of goal or alteration of playing style when in duo with another striker . Great teacher Conte is , " run forrest , run " Laughing

Anyway , Matri should have been the player who would have taken the praise after Bologna and instead he took most of the blame ( even though not even close to Allegri Laughing ) .. I think Matri feels the pressure at Milan , because he knows once Balotelli , El Shaarawy and Pazzini get back , he's going to find it tough to get games. It's then i will make my assesment of Matri and imo it will either make him or break him , there's no other road to be taken .

For Milan , despite what the majority of our fanbase thinks these days , having both Pazzini and Matri , is simply great depth for Serie A . Not all matches require the same forwards , some matches need different answers to be given up front. Pazzo-Matri , when available , will allow Milan to have everything needed to overcome the variations of defences that exist in Serie A.

As for you who claim Matri was Allegri's choice and we had forwards and all.. First of all , Pazzo will take some time to find optimal form ; then Petagna was and is too raw and inexperienced to handle the pressure of a starting place at Milan. He hasn't even played 1 game for Sampdoria ffs. Then Niang is always hot and cold , no stability whatsoever. Robinho you all know he will score 1 goal and he will miss another 5 sitters , he cannot be trusted with a starting place . Not just that , but Matri was brought as a backup to Balotelli , Pazzini is a completely different forward. It's not that bad to have alternatives , especialy for a striker who scores 10 goals per season for the last 4-5 years in Serie A and all that for 2.something a season. It is peanuts .

And finaly i get the chance to close the post with my intended point about Matri . Robinho is playing his last season with Milan as well as Niang , unless something really out of sight happens (about Niang). When Allegri asked for Matri , he was looking ahead and for the best of the team , you just fail to understand why he chose him because you think by just signing defenders , our defence will get better . Simply no , not just like that .We need to find the right people , not just any defender who does well for another team. Anyway.. By the time at least Robinho departs , Matri will be 100% settled and we will only need 1 new option up front next summer , if any at all. Allegri always plans ahead of the present and Matri was just another example.

I understand that we have issues at the back , but if you haven't noticed , by the last days of August most descent defenders had already moved or settled for the coming season ; there's no way we would buy an upgrade to Mexes-Zapata at this point in time , it's not playstation here , we are talking about real players . Besides , we were already full in the defensive department , despite the lack of quality. And as difficult as it is to find quality CBs at this point in time , it is exactly the same to get rid of unneeded/unwanted players at this point in time.

In any case , defensive problems aren't just our defenders responsibility. The whole team is the defence and quite simply it doesn't work like it should , mainly because up front we struggle without our main players. We struggle in general lines in attack and as a result , players with more defensive responsibilities have to do even more to help for the goal. So it's obvious they have had a very tough job to see through and if things don't go perfect , to an extend , it was to be expected. Once our A team gets back and we get our shit together , everything will get back on track and it won't take long.

We have the quality necessary , we are just as unfortunate as ever . Once again we have to begin the season as slugs and have to finish it like rabbits , but i ask you this , if Matri has had it tough to find goals and help the team , how much better Petagna would have done . Just how much different do you think the situation would be today , if instead of Matri we had Petagna ? Laughing

One player or just the coach , that's not our problem currently. Had we no injuries to deal with and you would be talking about how we would be going for Serie A this season , i most sure of it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2