Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

+62
free_cat
M99
Kaladin
farfan
Cruijf
McAgger
Toffer Harley
Footyfan
urbaNRoots
VanDeezNuts
Rebaño Sagrado
Doc
StrugaRock
httredskins47
chad4401
teamanarchy
boyzis
VivaStPauli
FennecFox7
Winter is Coming
Socur Toxanarosa
Le Samourai
nasir6371
futbol
VendettaRed07
LeBéninois
rwo power
Blue
shinigami99
LeVersacci
Abramovich
phenom
Kick
Lex
Valkyrja
lenear1030
Mr_Puyol
Adit
Gil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Freeza
Sri
Zealous
EL Patron
Grooverider
REWB
S
jibers
windkick
Tomwin Lannister
sportsczy
halamadrid2
DeletedUser#1
SuperMAG
Firenze
aleumdance
LeSwagg James
Onyx
Crimson
Mr Nick09
66 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:47 pm

windkick wrote:All Real Madrid fans think any players is there's for the taken


Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by jibers Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:53 pm

I am speechless...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by jibers Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
windkick wrote:All Real Madrid fans think any players is there's for the taken
TBF if Madrid want a player they usually get them. They have the arrogance that comes with any institution that is the top of the food chain. It's that simple tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Yeah if they want to pay insane sums of money then they normally do.

But thinking they can get Vidal for 40M euros is insane.

Can they get most players? Yep. When they pay over the odds.

Do big players all line up at their clubs HQ and demand cheap moves because Madrid want them? No. But some fans attitude seems to suggest otherwise.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Two ways Madrid can get players by force: Player forces the move OR Madrid overpay. Otherwise, no.

Vidal and Pogba are perfectly happy at Juve right now. No reason for them to move.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21474
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:00 pm

it has been proved we make better players when we buy them cheap and still inexperienced. But with our president we will always prefer other teams fan favourites. Heck id rather we promote players than sign in the first place

I am probably the only madrid fan who would prefer J-Rod to Gundo"anothersahin"gan or someone like Benavente to Bale. I just don't like it when we buy players in positions we have quality ones in our youth its just waste of money but this debate has been beaten to death so I don't want it to start again Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:Two ways Madrid can get players by force:  Player forces the move OR Madrid overpay.  Otherwise, no.

Vidal and Pogba are perfectly happy at Juve right now.  No reason for them to move.
This is the proper attitude to have here
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by S Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:12 pm

It will take nothing short of a Zidane-esque prize to land Vidal.We have already rejected big 40m+ offers before.Players wont force moves as long as we're in contention for the CL.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28505
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:13 pm

They're happy at Juventus, but as I said if Juve fail to win the CL and Real Madrid explicitly declare interest, they could ask to move.

So let's say Juve don't win the CL and next Summer Real Madrid bid anywhere around €40-50m, it could happen.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:14 pm

mt we haven't won CL for how many years ffs. so why would they come if Juve don't win it scratch

you are probably one of those who thought we could just pluck Ribery out of Bayern without scratch

pls stahp mt. they can't buy happy players from us and vice versa. we are both top teams there is no reason to make such a dumb move
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:17 pm

The same reason Ronaldo, Bale and others sign.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by S Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:They're happy at Juventus, but as I said if Juve fail to win the CL and Real Madrid explicitly declare interest, they could ask to move.

So let's say Juve don't win the CL and next Summer Real Madrid bid anywhere around €40-50m, it could happen.
No.Juventus arent going to get bullied that easily.They're not a selling club and if the player forces himself out(which is extremely unlikely in Vidal's case) ,you'd have to pay what we demand.

Heck you got bullied by freaking Spurs for Bale Laughing The delusion is riding high in you mt so calma.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28505
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:The same reason Ronaldo, Bale and others sign.
Ronaldo had already won evetything with United including balondor and needed a new challenge.

Spurs will never be competitive whoever they buy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:23 pm

For a lot of players it's a dream to play for Real Madrid. Even without winning trophies, we're still an attraction to top players.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:For a lot of players it's a dream to play for Real Madrid. Even without winning trophies, we're still an attraction to top players.
didn't stop us getting rejected by the likes of Ribery and Totti eh??

lets face it mt. if you are regular in a big team which realistically can win all competitions at stake there is absolutely no reason to move clubs unless you are a money wh*re but even then you could do a Rooney.

this doesn't only apply to juve but any other club including our very own. If PSG offeted us 40mill for Varane I wouldn't even be worried because I know he is happy here and a regular so it wouldn't even make sense for him to leave


Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Lol no stop changing your point AND overrating prestige.

Trophies and wages come first.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:39 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:For a lot of players it's a dream to play for Real Madrid. Even without winning trophies, we're still an attraction to top players.
didn't stop us getting rejected by the likes of Ribery and Totti eh??

lets face it mt. if you are regular in a big team which realistically can win all competitions at stake there is absolutely no reason to move clubs unless you are a money wh*re but even then you could do a Rooney.

this doesn't only apply to juve but any other club including our very own. If PSG offeted us 40mill for Varane I wouldn't even be worried because I know he is happy here and a regular so it wouldn't even make sense for him to leave
Some players are loyal, so they may want to stay. But being at Real Madrid is the pinnacle regardless of whether we're winning trophies or not. We're an elite club and many players dream of joining. It's clearly possible for us to sign players from other top clubs.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:For a lot of players it's a dream to play for Real Madrid. Even without winning trophies, we're still an attraction to top players.
didn't stop us getting rejected by the likes of Ribery and Totti eh??

lets face it mt. if you are regular in a big team which realistically can win all competitions at stake there is absolutely no reason to move clubs unless you are a money wh*re but even then you could do a Rooney.

this doesn't only apply to juve but any other club including our very own. If PSG offeted us 40mill for Varane I wouldn't even be worried because I know he is happy here and a regular so it wouldn't even make sense for him to leave
Some players are loyal, so they may want to stay. But being at Real Madrid is the pinnacle regardless of whether we're winning trophies or not. We're an elite club and many players dream of joining. It's clearly possible for us to sign players from other top clubs.

Rubbish

Winning trophies is the pinnacle of football. If your club don't win anything you don't attract the biggest players (Minus a fat paycheck)

Fast forward 15 years. Pretend RM have won nothing since now, you think players will leave league and CL winners to join RM because of the name?

If you answer yes, you're living in la la land.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:For a lot of players it's a dream to play for Real Madrid. Even without winning trophies, we're still an attraction to top players.
didn't stop us getting rejected by the likes of Ribery and Totti eh??

lets face it mt. if you are regular in a big team which realistically can win all competitions at stake there is absolutely no reason to move clubs unless you are a money wh*re but even then you could do a Rooney.

this doesn't only apply to juve but any other club including our very own. If PSG offeted us 40mill for Varane I wouldn't even be worried because I know he is happy here and a regular so it wouldn't even make sense for him to leave
Some players are loyal, so they may want to stay. But being at Real Madrid is the pinnacle regardless of whether we're winning trophies or not. We're an elite club and many players dream of joining. It's clearly possible for us to sign players from other top clubs.
football first, dreams later

we are a club that change players when we feel like it even if they do very good. We are not exactly a very attractive club to those players who want guaranteed starting spots

unless they have won balondor or are spanish stars there is no point of players coming(unless they are mentally strong) because they will never be immune to the chopping block. its a tough place to survive. you are underrating that, you have got to be very tough mentally to survive

at other clubs you have outspoken presidents and coaches who will protect you from any criticism. at our club we have a president who gives no support to the player after he has signed them and politically correct coaches (which could be a good thing) and newspaper that chew on our players to sell their papers

its a very tough place so anyone that comes will have taken a gamble
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Why do all these big players move when we aren't winning the CL and when we've won 1 league in like the past 5 years or so? Real Madrid are an elite club even without winning the CL/trophies.

Obviously it would influence a players decision if we aren't winning something within 15 years, but that isn't happening.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:57 pm

But you said regardless of trophies you're THE pinnacle of football.

That's dangerous dillusion.

How do you think Madrid got a lot of that prestige? By winning TROPHIES.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Yeh 15 years would be too long, but if we're occasionally winning trophies, then it's fine in terms of influencing a players decision to join.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by REWB Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:32 pm

not everyone dreams of playing for rm
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Grooverider Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:36 pm

aleumdance wrote:United fans must really hate this summer lol
christ wouldn't you? lol

a crappy new manager and a non nonexistent midfield
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 571
Join date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by EL Patron Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Grooverider wrote:
aleumdance wrote:United fans must really hate this summer lol
christ wouldn't you? lol

a crappy new manager and a non nonexistent midfield
thats a bit harsh lol
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:25 pm

bump

Giroud
Sanchez-Ozil-Walcott
Khedira-Ramsey
D--E--F--E--N--S--E
zzzzzzz

Will Arsenal have the best midfield in the kingdom?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Saga: Sami Khedira

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum