Milantildeath
Ganso
shamr9pato
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WE ARE DEAD MEAT Empty WE ARE DEAD MEAT

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Terrible news for Milan owner and Italy Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi whose family’s holding company, Fininvest, has been ordered today by a court in Milano to pay €560m to Compagnie Industriali Riunite.

You can find more information about it here.

The court’s decision could affect Milan. Mr. Berlusconi has promised a big signing, but following the order of the court, he could decide to save his money rather than spend it on new players for his beloved Milan.

On Tuesday, Berlusconi will be present at Milanello for the first training of the season and Adriano Galliani, who obviously heard about all the things, sounded a little concern about the future of the market.

“What has happened today is really crazy, he’ll give the call on the market,” Vice President and CEO Galliani told Sky Sports 24. “On Tuesday, the President will be at Milanello to give the decision on the market. We forgive him for every decision, of course, the situation is not easy but he will inform us.“

PLEASE GOD SOMEHOW SAVE OUR BELOVED MILAN.....

i really love Berlu and dont want him to sell Milan but i guess if he and any other want the best for milan maybe he should sell 50% of it to someone

WE LOVE U BERLU but these things make us think twice about it
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

WE ARE DEAD MEAT Empty Re: WE ARE DEAD MEAT

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Oh lawd

we NEED a 10

this might be more than just no buys,this could mean were the next juve....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:02 pm

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Silvia-Berlusconi-Ordered-To-Pay-560m-Euros-In-Damages-To-Rival-Media-Firm-In-Long-Running-Dispute/Article/201107216027402?lpos=World_News_Second_Home_Page_Article_Teaser_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_16027402_Silvia_Berlusconi_Ordered_To_Pay_560m_Euros_In_Damages_To_Rival_Media_Firm_In_Long-Running_Dispute

more details about the case
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:25 pm

If we stay as we are right now, we can still contend on all fronts, Mr. X would just make us a favorite.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:10 pm

WE ARE DEAD MEAT Puppet_facepalm

WE ARE DEAD MEAT Facepalm

IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Kaka anyone? any taker?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Oh hell..... We are doomed. This goes beyond no new signings, this is disaster. Please make this not be as bad as it looks.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 pm

jeesus man... i was looking forward to write something positive in forum after making new acc. i cant believe this news..

still berlusconi has 7 billion worth of asset, but people like him always put business interest before anything... so guys... brace urself...

i would be pleasently surprised if on tuesday.. when berlusconi officially announces if plan would go ahead if not

there is no problem whatsoever because thanks to none other than galliani, milan will still be competitive we have already strengthened our back, bought young talent in el shawarry.. and seedorf or emmanuelson can fill the void of x - variable.. whoever that player is...

we already have enough forwards... pato cassano ibra robinho inzaghi paloschi el shawrray..

galliani can still go for cheaper alternatives.... if not for ganso or hamsik...

i was reading WORLD SOCCER KIng .. a famous japanese football magazine which always writes legitimate stuff about european football.
and it says milan prime targets are still ganso, hamsik, followed by alex witsel, sandro, maxwell.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:28 am

WE ARE DEAD MEAT Tumblr_lkmmrkb0RI1qgbokno1_r4_250

Just kidding. The squad is currently strong enough for Serie A, whilst our European hopes will rely primarily on the development of better chemistry and variety in attack, though I think some are expecting a bit much from our project in such a short space of time.

I still believe purchasing Poli from Sampdoria should be done, however if we do this then I would be satisfied with our market even if we have to wait for another 'star,' or simply make one ourselves.

Also lolol @Nick's wheeling and dealing. You should drum up some PSG supporters to sell to.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:31 am

JespSwe wrote:jeesus man... i was looking forward to write something positive in forum after making new acc. i cant believe this news..

still berlusconi has 7 billion worth of asset, but people like him always put business interest before anything... so guys... brace urself...

i would be pleasently surprised if on tuesday.. when berlusconi officially announces if plan would go ahead if not

there is no problem whatsoever because thanks to none other than galliani, milan will still be competitive we have already strengthened our back, bought young talent in el shawarry.. and seedorf or emmanuelson can fill the void of x - variable.. whoever that player is...

we already have enough forwards... pato cassano ibra robinho inzaghi paloschi el shawrray..

galliani can still go for cheaper alternatives.... if not for ganso or hamsik...

i was reading WORLD SOCCER KIng .. a famous japanese football magazine which always writes legitimate stuff about european football.
and it says milan prime targets are still ganso, hamsik, followed by alex witsel, sandro, maxwell.

Welcome back! Very Happy Interesting that it still mentions the name of Witsel, that saga seems to have been forgotten.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 am

Sorry to say for most of you (I suppose)... I'm a fan of MILAN, but not of Berlusconi!
We (MILAN) should keep financialy our own pants up by good management, and for me that's also FAIR PLAY Cool

dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:19 am

Let's wait to see what happens.. ! who knows , we may still sign a great player.!
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:56 am

Dante13 wrote:Let's wait to see what happens.. ! who knows , we may still sign a great player.!
Yeah! You never know with Berlu, It would'nt be a very big surprise for me if Berlu, on tuesday,announces Mr. X's signing ;-p. He's always been about surprises.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:05 am

Had we got sahin at a bargain, this news would hardly be of concern to us. But instead berlu came up with this Mr X bullshit that now seems more like false optimism. Galliani had better go get monty before its too late.
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:06 am

Had we got sahin at a bargain, this news would hardly be of concern to us. But instead berlu came up with this Mr X bullshit that now seems more like false optimism. Galliani had better go get monty on a cheap before its too late. Afro

Last edited by cripsy dipsy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:11 am

ildiavoliforeva wrote:
Dante13 wrote:Let's wait to see what happens.. ! who knows , we may still sign a great player.!
Yeah! You never know with Berlu, It would'nt be a very big surprise for me if Berlu, on tuesday,announces Mr. X's signing ;-p. He's always been about surprises.

My guess is we will buy someone in the last days of the summer.. Galliani style , you know :!:

I want either Kaka or Hamsik .. If it is someone else , then better be a revelation!
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Some of you guys ar really overreacting

YES, 560m is a lot to pay
NO, We are not doomed!

Our squad are Serie A champions with out competitors making no significant improvements as of yet with us already wrapped up deals for a solid CB, a lung-busting LB (both of who were for free) and an upcoming, exciting, young Egyptian.

Milan, before this revelation, were (unlike many, many other clubs) were NOT in debt and considering the wealth of Berlusconi's empire, 560m loss will not see an end to Silvio's reign.While the 560m could hinder the chase of some signings, we have already made impressive progress on the mercato with Ganso or Danilo (our realistic targets) being the only players we actually need. We are not Madrid or City who spend ludacris amounts of money on many, many players EVERY summer transfer window. With only one expensive player left to sign, a 560m loss will not halt the most successful club in the world.

I hope this reassures some of you.
We will be fine.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:42 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Some of you guys ar really overreacting

YES, 560m is a lot to pay
NO, We are not doomed!

Our squad are Serie A champions with out competitors making no significant improvements as of yet with us already wrapped up deals for a solid CB, a lung-busting LB (both of who were for free) and an upcoming, exciting, young Egyptian.

Milan, before this revelation, were (unlike many, many other clubs) were NOT in debt and considering the wealth of Berlusconi's empire, 560m loss will not see an end to Silvio's reign.While the 560m could hinder the chase of some signings, we have already made impressive progress on the mercato with Ganso or Danilo (our realistic targets) being the only players we actually need. We are not Madrid or City who spend ludacris amounts of money on many, many players EVERY summer transfer window. With only one expensive player left to sign, a 560m loss will not halt the most successful club in the world.

I hope this reassures some of you.
We will be fine.

560m loss is a lot of money even for Berlusconi.. it will surely have it's toll on the team..on way or the other.Having said that , i share your optimism on the matter .
I am sure we will have our great signing for this summer! If Allegri says we will compete for the CL , it shall be done

The point is , we have Galliani , he will work something out.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Why do you want Danilo when Abate is the best RB of all time? scratch
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Why do you want Danilo when Abate is the best RB of all time? scratch
cox we dnt want to show off infront off our be hatred rivals in the derby
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Danilo can play LCM/LM too, i think.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:42 pm

because the best RB in the world needs backup Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 pm

shamr9pato wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Why do you want Danilo when Abate is the best RB of all time? scratch
cox we dnt want to show off infront off our be hatred rivals in the derby

Makes sense, Abate would be EZ mode.

@Crispy

shame on you Abate does not need rest he has infinite stamina :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Mr. X will arrive regardless, Galliani has stated in august Mr. X will in fact arrive
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 am

I don't think it will affect our transfer though. Even if it will, we still can win scudetto with our current squad. Remember that we have signed Mexes, Taiwo, and El Shaarawy, that is enough to replace Legro and Jankulovski. (plus Merkel and Strasser perhaps?)

In CL we will have Cassano, Van Bommel, and others winter signing from last year which also mean our CL squad this season is improving too. Though, our chance to win it is still small, but we don't have to win it tis season aren't we?

Milan wasn't built in a day. Wink
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next