billy_gr
Khaled
windkick
free_cat
BarrileteCosmico
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid | Spanish Supercup Leg 2 | Wed Aug 28th, 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid | Spanish Supercup Leg 2 | Wed Aug 28th, 2013

Post by Donuts Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:50 pm

This game has been a whole mess...

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid | Spanish Supercup Leg 2 | Wed Aug 28th, 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid | Spanish Supercup Leg 2 | Wed Aug 28th, 2013

Post by free_cat Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Tito's Barça >>>>> Tata's

(so far)
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 pm

The referee was an absolute disgrace. What a fantastic play by Neymar in the end.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:53 pm

won it without style.....
won it without injury.....
won it with lot to do.....
Martino definitely has a tough task to do....
happy we played two tough games so early....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:54 pm

9 fouls committed 3 yellows - Barca
25 fouls committed 3 yellows - At. Madrid

sounds legit..
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Ref was an idiot.

Simeone playing Mou's tactics.

No wonder we looked so weak with such combination of tactics and referees.

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 pm

there is nothing called Tito's Barca.....its pep's ....we did not have a single change in our game since last season of pep to Tito's time....
But tata is not expected to do it in two games and he could not....time will tell....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Damn athletico were being naughty, and lol at messi for hitting the crossbar. But props to barca playing a very pressing game.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:00 am

According to so many people tito's was so different from Pep... make up your minds.

The ref was atrocious, but it's three games In a row without creating any chance. This never happened with tito.

Let's hope Tata can change this, but as I always said it doesn't take long to apply a new style.

MOM Valdes. Cesc and Alves good games too. Neymar needs new studs.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:02 am

I think Neymar had a decent game. He looked as if trying too hard, but he made some nice crosses and was always a trouble for the defense. Messi was spending a lot of time on the right, especially in the beginning.

I also feel we were a bit out of luck and the thuggery from ATM interrupted our game flow a lot.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 am

I much prefer Martino's Barcelona to Vilanova's. First of all, Vilanova had been in the club for 3 years before he became a head coach while this is Martino's first experience in Europe. Second of all, Martino has won Barcelona the Supercopa title so far and Vilanova failed to do that. Third, and most importantly (for me) I much prefer watching his team to Vilanova's.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:09 am

This match was painful to watch. But we did have chances that I feel we should have taken.

Pique is so slow, it's not funny anymore.

And for goodness sake Tata, tell the players to shoot from outside the box. That's how we can break teams like this.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:11 am

The fact Tata is Argentine has nothing to do with you liking him more, off course.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:12 am

Shinigami, which chances?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:15 am

A very strange game, but it was a intresting one I felt, I wanted to see extra time actually.

Anyway, I saw not many players having a good game. So, I wont be too negative about anyone. I did feel Dani Alves was excellent while Pique and Busquets also had good games. Only topped by 2 wonderful Valdes saves.

I dont have much positive to say about anyone else.

I will say though, comparing Tito's team to Tata, Tito didnt do anything but continue the seasons before work with zero changes. People were waffling about directness I never saw but yeah, no changes. Tata seems to be implemented some differences so reserving judgement makes sense.

But today there was not many real chances for us, gotta give alot of credit to Atletico for that though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:16 am

It's hard for me to explain all of them of course. However, Messi had an early chance in the first half where he was crowded out (and the penalty), Sanchez missed a couple of more difficult ones in the first half (a cross from alba, which was a bit of a tap in and a cross from messi for a header). Neymar also missed an (relatively) easy chance in the 2nd half from a cross from Alves. There are probably more but those are what I remembered.

Maybe these are more like half chances than real ones in hindsight

Last edited by shinigami99 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:16 am

free_cat wrote:According to so many people tito's was so different from Pep... make up your minds.

The ref was atrocious, but it's three games In a row without creating any chance. This never happened with tito.

Let's hope Tata can change this, but as I always said it doesn't take long to apply a new style.

MOM Valdes. Cesc and Alves good games too. Neymar needs new studs.
really! thats why people were so happy when he left the job (they were sympathetic for his illness)....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:19 am

free_cat wrote:Shinigami, which chances?
Oh, sorry you want a "walk the ball to the net chance"? That is why you would prefer Tito/Pep. Not that i have anything against it. I hope we stop doing that all the time, it is getting really boring. But, we had some decent chances which could be converted in another day, missed crosses, missed penalties, ricochets that should have gone in, and so one...
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:22 am

Really hating Godin right about now.

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:27 am

Its not only Godin....Add Arda, Luis, Diego so many of them to that....
i appreciated their first leg game, cant appreciate this one...They simply cam with a dirty mind....They had 2 of the best 3 chances of the game,.....but justice prevailed...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:32 am

we've so far played 4 official matches with only conceding 1 goal..
I can see some positives from Tata, especially with this kind of defence we currently have.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:44 am

Not to insult Tito or create any rift between any coach, I know you love your Catalans Free so you want to desperately hope Tata does worse than Tito, but I don't think Tito's team would have done much against the Atletico Madrid team we faced over two legs, either.

You're giving a lot of respect to Tito's team here. Simeone's team parked the bus and was well drilled in how to keep us from creating many chances, I don't think Tito's team would have created much more, if more at all.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:32 am

shinigami99 wrote:It's hard for me to explain all of them of course. However, Messi had an early chance in the first half where he was crowded out (and the penalty), Sanchez missed a couple of more difficult ones in the first half (a cross from alba, which was a bit of a tap in and a cross from messi for a header). Neymar also missed an (relatively) easy chance in the 2nd half from a cross from Alves. There are probably more but those are what I remembered.

Maybe these are more like half chances than real ones in hindsight
The Messi one  that Filipe Luis blocked was really a good chance, the rest half chances... at most! (Penalty aside, off course)

eelir wrote:
free_cat wrote:Shinigami, which chances?
Oh, sorry you want a "walk the ball to the net chance"? That is why you would prefer Tito/Pep. Not that i have anything against it. I hope we stop doing that all the time, it is getting really boring.  But, we had some decent chances which could be converted in another day, missed crosses, missed penalties, ricochets that should have gone in, and so one...
No, I want our team to be able to create chances. It doesn't seem too much to ask with Messi, Neymar, Xavi, Cesc, etc.

CBarca wrote:Not to insult Tito or create any rift between any coach, I know you love your Catalans Free so you want to desperately hope Tata does worse than Tito, but I don't think Tito's team would have done much against the Atletico Madrid team we faced over two legs, either.

You're giving a lot of respect to Tito's team here. Simeone's team parked the bus and was well drilled in how to keep us from creating many chances, I don't think Tito's team would have created much more, if more at all.
CBarca, I know you are a teenager but if you want you can start thinking before saying (writing) something. If I had you at arm's length I would spank you for saying I want Barça to not win any titles this season. Grow up. Believe it or not, I have little Catalan bias.

All I'm saying is that Tito's Barça got a lot of stick (especially after he resigned, showing a sick oportunism), but we at least scored goals (in plural) every game.

Also, so far, our defensive record is deceitful. We've only conceded 1 goal in 4 games, but in normal circumstances we would have conceded more. We are basically being lucky in that regard.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:55 am

It's far too early to compare this team to Tito's or judge Tata's team yet, Free, that's what pisses me off.

My comments aren't done without thought. They are meant to get a reaction from you so I can get my point across: You have been negative so far in Tata's reign, consistently comparing this team to Tito's. You're welcome to do so as much as you want, but I don't understand why you can't give Tata at least half a season before judging.

Even despite my dislike for Fabregas before the lost lamb even made his way back to his home, I gave him a year before I really judged him.

My one further point is one of some hypocrisy. This Barca team still in the infantile stages of Tata's reign (with his reign, good or bad not being decided yet), scored 7 against Levante. That is "goals (in plural)", are Levante shit? Yes. But on the flipside, Barca has so far faced 2 games against an Atletico Madrid side drilled heavily into how to stop Barca, using a lot of aggression, and parking the bus. How many times do you expect Barca to score? Tito came up against a well drilled defense with a plan against Barca in Bayern, how many times did we score?

That's not a point for Tata or one against Tito. It's a point that you're expecting something you shouldn't expect and then getting judgmental on the team for it. Give the team time ffs.

I can't possibly understand why you're so judgmental so early on. Don't take it personally but it just rubs me the wrong way, Free. I'm young and irritable but I am not impatient. I'm never impatient.

4 official games in. 4.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:10 am

I give Tata all the time in the world, he has my support till the end of the season. But this doesn't mean I can't say I'm not liking what I see until now. Also, it's not the atletico game, it's also Malaga. 3 out of 4 games of attacking incompetence. 3. In a row.

Good joke that you gave Fabregas a year before judging him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:35 am

free_cat wrote:The fact Tata is Argentine has nothing to do with you liking him more, off course.
On a note for people who are genuinely interested to know why I like what I see from Martino so far is because I can see he is working towards changing a few things, he's trying to give your play more variety to make you less predictable. He doesn't play names. Someone like Pedro for example would not be able to automatically get into starting line-up if he plays poor matches consistently. With Vilanova, he didn't have the balls to make changes. He didn't rotate the squad at all and, even within a match, he'd have the starting line-up stuck in the pitch until the final whistle with no substitutions going even though sometimes the situation was crying for a sub.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next