The fight of quotes

2 posters

Go down

The fight of quotes Empty The fight of quotes

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:35 am

I created this thread because I want to keep a record of the best, legendary & epic quotes of other users from GL about Manchester United.

Of course we can classify them in 'positive +' and 'negative -' and we can watch the evolution of a user's opinion about MUFC.

Look at this one...Gil's epic redemption Proud

Gil wrote:United raped Swansea at home who are projected to finish 7th or 8th and didnt get anywhere near the amount of hype lol.

United are still favourties if Rooney stays IMO.

Welbeck, Rooney, RVP and Hernandez. Carrick in midfield. Plus by far the best defense in the League and 2nd best GK is enough.

Just need another body in midfield. Fellaini is massively underrated on here. Would be a massive upgrade to Clevz and 40 year old Giggs.
That 'the best defense in the League' is goldie.

However, I believe De Gea is the best goalkeeper in EPL at the moment and Fellaini is a scrub.

Yet we have a '+' here.

I am waiting to see your replies Razz. Bring Altoz! Proud
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

The fight of quotes Empty Re: The fight of quotes

Post by Busby Babe Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:34 pm

azzurres wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. Here are United fans who each and every single one of you came with paltry, pitiful and fallacious arguements did not convince a SINGLE user who was informed of the reports

And now here are you posters hiding within your lair sniggering in the background and laced with irony and pure and utter hypocrisy.

Get over to the GS thread and try again while Che, red, PS and me for that matter will completely rip apart your weak debates as we already have to the others.

@jibers, you think Espana is racist? I actually live there and can tell you only stereotype is the problem while the ultras are the exception.

Why is it that England is known most for it's racism along with the adeptness of the media on covering their bullshit.

Pure and utter pathetic stuff here.

Take all this nonsensical guff to the GS you lot.
Ah the condescending tone of Arquitecto. A great poster, who goes mental when it involves Liverpool.

I guess you saw how pretty much dead is our section. I am sure I am not the only one here, but I am too *bleep* lazy to bother replying in this forum populated with teenagers. I enjoy lurking, reading the drama and everything but that's it.

Why would you expect us to go into general section ? There is like 2 Utd posters, Devil and Jibers; the rest of us are watching.

I bothered once in the Suarez saga, it was when you were saying it is not the first time Suarez played the race card. I proved you wrong and you actually showed humilty and agreed you should have looked for more information about this. Props to you, no irony or sarcasm there.

I, and I guess some of the part-time posters here, didn't went into that 30 pages thread ( seriously, 30 freaking pages; to reply intelligently you would need to read all of it, pfff too long, even at 10 pages I was not motivated) for this reason: we don't care.

I do not know Evra, I do not know Suarez, but I enjoy seeing him getting banned. This is football, every advantage we can have is good, and why wouldn't we laugh when it is a Pool player in the eye of the storm ?
I don't care if Evra is a crybaby (which he is, don't get me wrong), and I absolutely don't care if Suarez is a racist (which I think he isn't, he's just dumb and I can totally see him harassing Evra just to force him into an error).

I will not try to pass as a moral person, because I am petty concerning Football, like pretty much the majority of this forum. Arsenal gets stomped 8-2, everyone laughs. Utd 1-6 City ? Same. Suarez banned 8 months ? Man, that did make my day.

There is nothing to be said of this case. Until FA comes with proof this is just an amusing thing for us Utd fans. Why would we even agree with the FA who has been *bleep* us for ages. Rooney getting a 3 match ban for swearing when camera catch a player doing the same every hour. They do not follow logic, they just want to make a statement.

You guys have just raised it to the next level by blaming it all on United. I laugh at the conspiracy theories, Ferguson leading the FA by its nose. Honestly, you are a reasonable perso, do you agree with the Pool fans who thinks SAF is the godfather of English Football ?

Don't include us in your "war" (rofl seriously, that Sepi saying it's a war against the FA now, made me chuckle at the ludicrosity of the term).

I see a 30 pages thread with kids fighting at each other, analysing the word "negrito" in every sense, well no sir, this is too much hassle.
I see a thread "justice was served" with few posts, damn yeah I will join the drama and show my joy at this decision.

Now, I gave you a reason why we are hiding in our lair; take it or not I do not really care and probably won't reply back as this post far exceeded my monthly quota, but maybe you can now start relaxing, stop seeing United as the enemy of all life and actually understand that this is far more enjoyable for us than a huge ass thread.

I will then lift the rock from where I was hiding and go back to sniggering. "Hope he gets an extended ban after his finger jab at the fulham fans!"

P.S. The "come in the GS and we will destroy you with me and my pals". It is ridiculous and you should probably just stick at your general knowledge and good writing, instead of trying to play the boss on an internet forum. Tis' not sexy at all.
Azzurres post is probably the greatest post in this section, maybe forum. I didn't quote arq for a '-', just for you to see what Azzurres was actually replying to.

This is all in reference to the Suarez-Evra racism incident, btw.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Shocked I didn't know about this post. I am speechless :bow:.

Shame that he left the forum Sad
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:19 pm

KennethCole wrote:
AltoZ wrote:I still cant believe how Arsenal finished above them the last 2 seasons.
Strange things happen in football, ie Man Utd winning EPL with average squad.
rofl Holy shit

A big '-' for Kenneth Cole;
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Blacklist wrote:
AltoZ
KennethCole
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:06 pm

This one roflrofl

Natalie Portman wrote:
Zero wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:^ it's amusing to see them so clueless mate.

Still can't believe that appointed that bog-eyed clown Moyes to replace Ferguson.

Genuinely think they may drop outta top 4 now Laughing
Two words: Andy Carroll
that was 2.5 years ago

move on from history and see the present. and they accuse Liverpool fans of bragging about history

we are top of the table while you are linguishing in mid-table mate Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down