AltoZ
Tomwin Lannister
Lupi
RealGunner
M99
77 posters

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion

Post by M99 Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:56 am

You can't bother explaining because you have no explaination.

And storing Milan GIFs while you call us obsessed rofl

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:08 am

Wait, we got most of the calls our way last season? Does anyone even recall the Fiorentina game? We got 3rd place. Period. Even after having our worst start in history, Fio couldn't achieve that. If they didn't lose to Pescara at home, then they would've got CL Laughing

Anyway, Juve, Milan and Napoli both got the same number of penalties last season. I will pull out the stat once i return home.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by inter1lachen Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:59 am

Speaking of Milan, why in the world did they buy Matri? Though he is fast, he is so slow reacting that his speed does him no good. There were through passes for the taking and he just didn't move towards them.

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:03 am

S wrote:This is what fandom is about.Selective and biased reasoning.
If you weren't Rubentino i'd like you Smile

Anyways, lets not get into fights now, this is becoming the most competitive scudetto race i've ever seen and top 6 is right now on a very thin margin.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:07 am

Surag : gathering Milan gifs for when Juventus gets favoured to counter Juventus's bs Laughing

Surag , since you brought up times long forgotten , i would suggest you gather similar gifs-pics about Juventus too over the last decade , although i get it that's a bit stretched .. filling up a USB just for pics-gifs is too much , especialy when those have to do with Juventus Proud

Anyway , i would be interested to see your homework in another thread , really . The idea of a Juventus fan keeping a collection of Milan stuff amuses me to no end Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:15 am

inter1lachen wrote:Speaking of Milan, why in the world did they buy Matri?  Though he is fast, he is so slow reacting that his speed does him no good.  There were through passes for the taking and he just didn't move towards them.
It's early to judge Matri yet. Many forwards face similar periods at some point , i think Matri is dealing with his own atm . Matri was signed for cover and depth reasons and from that pov , it was well worth it , especially when i look into the injuries our forwards have suffered already.

He's a forward who usually scores close to 10 goals per season in Serie A , not that bad to have him for 2.something a season. Even if we forget about all that , he lacks creative support rescently , although he is clearly not at his best. Imo , he mostly feels the pressure at Milan , since it's been a long time that he was important at Juventus . I guess with time he will do much better , we will see. It's similar with Pazzini's case last season , after a few games people begun to doubt him a lot .. turns out he had a great season in the end.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:20 am

Matri is shat for 12 mill. Juve got Tevez (plus wages) for more. The Matri deal was Secco like in its stupidity.

(Hopefully, GL jinx works here)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Matri is shat for 12 mill. Juve got Tevez (plus wages) for more. The Matri deal was Secco like in its stupidity.

ok then , who would play all the rescent and up coming games week in week out in his place? Niang , Petanga or Robinho Laughing
You know Ses just got injured again today , don't you? it's still unknown when he will return next , but he will definitely miss Ajax. Most certainly after the international break.

Truth be told , i never really liked Matri , but 10 times him than having to rely on Niang and Robinho for such a long time , because we would have with all the injuries , Balo's suspencion , if not for Matri. Petagna just played some minutes against Milan this season , can't even play for Sampdoria and we would depend on him these days?

i think most people don't even get that we bought Matri as a back up to Balotelli . Pazzini is a different type of forward and when we were changing strikers last season , our game was really different up front , because they did different stuff in and out of the box. Sometimes that was good , sometimes not , but we should always have a say in this , don't you think ? Matri was brought to take some pressure of Balotelli , not sure why that sucks so much. 2.something a season is like 2-3 games income , nothing we can't afford or will backfire .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:41 am

Dante wrote:Surag : gathering Milan gifs for when Juventus gets favoured to counter Juventus's bs Laughing

Surag , since you brought up times long forgotten , i would suggest you gather similar gifs-pics about Juventus too over the last decade , although i get it that's a bit stretched .. filling up a USB just for pics-gifs is too much , especialy when those have to do with Juventus Proud

Anyway , i would be interested to see your homework in another thread , really . The idea of a Juventus fan keeping a collection of Milan stuff amuses me to no end Laughing
But you should get the point by now shouldnt you ? Actually it boils my blood when a Milan fan is bitching about ref decisions when Milan have got dubious calls in equal measure and i dont even want to mention the farce of last season.Hence why i can never rule out Milan being in contention for the CL spot or in worst cases even the title.

Last decade ? I see where you're going but officially we had 2 titles stripped and handed demotion.Juve had no godfather like Berlusconi to defend themselves when the incident happened either.Yeah,like i said lets not ruin this thread with petty arguments,i'll leave it for another day and when the right time comes i'll talk about it.Btw there's still more homework left.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:45 am

Btw,i read El Sharaawy is injured for 1-2 months by fracturing a bone in his foot.

This must be Juve's fault too i suppose now that he isnt available for the Juve game.They clearly must have hired some goons to take him out.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:52 am

so , your blood boils like .. 3-4 times a season ? Laughing

lol , do what you want Surag , you even prepare a sketch if you like , i don't mind at all , it will be amusing if anything Laughing . But cut it about last season already. You contradict yourself . You say and i agree , that ref decisions go either way . (we are just having some fun that's all)

Yet you say i should get the point by now , which i do since years and then go on to talk about "the farce" last season Laughing That's why i often say many of you are deluded . We had the team we had , some calls went against us and some favoured us , if i go into research mode , i am pretty sure it will be almost equal. It's not like the refs moved us into 3rd place either , since November we only had 2 defeats in the league , but keep on going talking about last season farces Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:56 am

S wrote:Btw,i read El Sharaawy is injured for 1-2 months by fracturing a bone in his foot.

This must be Juve's fault too i suppose now that he isnt available for the Juve game.They clearly must have hired some goons to take him out.
where did you read that ? Word is he will get back after the international break , estimated at least..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:59 am

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idtmw=488806

Its actually not 1 month.Its 15 days and you'e right he'll be back after the International break.Apologies.Some other shit source deceived me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis has threatened to “start building a new stadium in Caserta” unless he can buy the San Paolo.

In Italy only Juventus own their stadium, while Udinese’s Stadio Friuli is in the process of reconstruction in a similar deal, but the others are all rented from the local council on match days.

De Laurentiis has for many months been in negotiations with the Naples council to revamp the historic Stadio San Paolo.

“Mayor De Magistris said he was going to sell me the San Paolo, but I hope he does so for a symbolic sum,” the President told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“The decisive meeting will be on Tuesday. If I do not receive a reply, then I will go to Caserta and start building a new stadium there in January.

“I invested my money in Napoli, so with my money I want to do things properly. If I am to stay in Naples, I no longer want these Italian-style situations. Los Angeles is ready and waiting for me,” added the film producer.

“I can stay in LA, you can sort your own football out in Naples and be happy. If I am to stay, seeing as I am a serious and rational person, then I want things to be done in a serious and rational manner. I won’t listen to anything else.

“I am given the San Paolo on match days, but I doubt the Naples council will be able to give me answers by Tuesday, considering the biblical slowness with which they do things here.”
This guy seems to be making crazy progress.Impressive.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 pm

S wrote:http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idtmw=488806

Its actually not 1 month.Its 15 days and you'e right he'll be back after the International break.Apologies.Some other shit source deceived me.
almost shit my pants reading Ses out for 1-2 months lol . ffs Pato was right about Milan lab , i want to rant so bad right now Laughing

can't catch a break
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Milan dont play football atm, only after 80 minutes. Its absolutely ridiculous. Happened in way too many games.

I was actually hoping Diamanti would score with that long ranger last week I was so annoyed lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Dante wrote:

almost shit my pants reading Ses out for 1-2 months lol . ffs Pato was right about Milan lab , i want to rant so bad right now Laughing

can't catch a break
You see, Barbara said to Gazzetta today that Ajax is our model, which also means that we must follow the dutch model of having glass players.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:20 pm

Eivindo wrote:
Dante wrote:

can't catch a break
You see, Barbara said to Gazzetta today that Ajax is our model, which also means that we must follow the dutch model of having glass players.
lol , we probably spend the same money on transfers as AJax too Laughing

This injury thingy is incredibly annoying . Can't say how long it has been haunting us really , stopped last season for a while , right up the arse straight away again this season . ffs Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inter1lachen Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:10 pm

AC Milan have had quite a few injuries, that's for sure. But, Balotelli can play in the CL, correct.

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Inter v Roma next week will be a real test for both teams. It would be interesting to see if Roma's winning streak can hold against us.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Hope it's a draw, doubt it will be though.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Dante wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Matri is shat for 12 mill. Juve got Tevez (plus wages) for more. The Matri deal was Secco like in its stupidity.

ok then , who would play all the rescent and up coming games week in week out in his place? Niang , Petanga or Robinho Laughing
You know Ses just got injured again today , don't you? it's still unknown when he will return next , but he will definitely miss Ajax. Most certainly after the international break.

Truth be told , i never really liked Matri , but 10 times him than having to rely on Niang and Robinho for such a long time , because we would have with all the injuries , Balo's suspencion , if not for Matri. Petagna just played some minutes against Milan this season , can't even play for Sampdoria and we would depend on him these days?

i think most people don't even get that we bought Matri as a back up to Balotelli . Pazzini is a different type of forward and when we were changing strikers last season , our game was really different up front , because they did different stuff in and out of the box. Sometimes that was good , sometimes not , but we should always have a say in this , don't you think ? Matri was brought to take some pressure of Balotelli , not sure why that sucks so much. 2.something a season is like 2-3 games income , nothing we can't afford or will backfire .

The fine print flew right through by you mate Laughing (check the white writing)

I know that Matri was an emergency back up, and as such was priced higher than it should be because Juve knew we needed it. As a backup choice, Matri on paper is not bad to have, and I actually liked him before he went to Juve and exposed his mediocrity.

However, was Matri the best striker we could have? I highly doubt it. In one way, we did not think we needed any strikers and hence Pazzini's injury caught us off guard, and in another, we have been mostly meh in the transfer market for a while now.

This squad is currently riddles with injuries, and Matri wouldn't be able to do anything with the brain-dead midfield and Muntari in the middle. Even though, he will still get a ton of flack for being an emergency buy (similar but less hilarious than Inter buying Rocchi last year).
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:44 pm

S wrote:
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis has threatened to “start building a new stadium in Caserta” unless he can buy the San Paolo.

“I am given the San Paolo on match days, but I doubt the Naples council will be able to give me answers by Tuesday, considering the biblical slowness with which they do things here.”
This guy seems to be making crazy progress.Impressive.
This is hilarious, sound totally like the man who would storm out and hitchhike in a motorcycle Laughing
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Fiorentina play Parma today btw.In less than 2 hrs from now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inter1lachen Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Dante wrote:

The fine print flew right through by you mate Laughing(check the white writing)

I know that Matri was an emergency back up, and as such was priced higher than it should be because Juve knew we needed it. As a backup choice, Matri on paper is not bad to have, and I actually liked him before he went to Juve and exposed his mediocrity.

However, was Matri the best striker we could have? I highly doubt it. In one way, we did not think we needed any strikers and hence Pazzini's injury caught us off guard, and in another, we have been mostly meh in the transfer market for a while now.

This squad is currently riddles with injuries, and Matri wouldn't be able to do anything with the brain-dead midfield and Muntari in the middle. Even though, he will still get a ton of flack for being an emergency buy (similar but less hilarious than Inter buying Rocchi last year).
Gilardino went for 10 million euro (to Genoa?), less than Matri. He is far better.

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:38 pm

inter1lachen wrote:
Gilardino went for 10 million euro (to Genoa?), less than Matri.  He is far better.
If they were selling him for us, it would be for more because they know our need. Besides, I don't think Gilardion wants to come back to us.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next