Which premier league club has the strongest midfield in upcoming season ?

+18
TheRedStag
Hawky
Glen Damon
Zealous
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Ganso
Red Alert
DuringTheWar
Onyx
jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
McAgger
ExtremistEnigma
lszanto
S
Lupi
redsnoopy
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which premier league club has the strongest midfield in upcoming season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which premier league club has the strongest midfield in upcoming season ?

Post by Red Alert Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Glen Damon wrote:
McAgger wrote:Whichever midfield has Gerrard in it :coffee:
The quicker Steven Gerrard is eliminated from our midfield, the sooner we, Liverpool Football Club, will prosper. With the desperately needed departure of Jamie Carragher, we can now play a higher line -- Carragher had a severe case of Carraghitis and was destroying our team's tactics, let alone the central defense. I expect a higher league finish, with Liverpool Football Club being led by Glen Johnson.

The sooner you sober it, the sooner you'll realise what you just posted.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Which premier league club has the strongest midfield in upcoming season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which premier league club has the strongest midfield in upcoming season ?

Post by Red Alert Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:21 pm

redsnoopy wrote:
something-red wrote:Southampton is another. I'm sure if they can keep their team for a year or two they'll emerge as arguably the best.

Wanyama, Cork, Schneiderlin, Gaston Ramirez and Lallana. :bow:

That's great,  I like Matthew le Tissier's former club, hope it regains its lost glories with the help of its strong midfield.

They're building a great team.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Damon Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:42 pm

something-red wrote:
Glen Damon wrote:
McAgger wrote:Whichever midfield has Gerrard in it :coffee:
The quicker Steven Gerrard is eliminated from our midfield, the sooner we, Liverpool Football Club, will prosper. With the desperately needed departure of Jamie Carragher, we can now play a higher line -- Carragher had a severe case of Carraghitis and was destroying our team's tactics, let alone the central defense. I expect a higher league finish, with Liverpool Football Club being led by Glen Johnson.

The sooner you sober it, the sooner you'll realise what you just posted.
Liverpool Football Club won approximately 88% of matches in which Steven Gerrard did not place his feet on the pitch. Liverpool Football Club won approximately 39% of matches in which Steven Gerrard placed his feet on the pitch. There is a greater propensity for Liverpool Football Club to win matches without Steven Gerrard and if it means winning more matches, I would not play Steven Gerrard. There are apt replacements for him in the squad that are just begging to be used in a more responsible manner - one of them being Joseph Allen.

Glen Damon
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 pm

From a creative point of view, I think Arsenal wins it with Arteta / Ramsey - Wilshere and Cazorla in front of them.

Defensively speaking, Tottenham seem pretty solid atm with Dembele - Paulinho - Sandro.

Manchester City has better balance however with Yaya - Fernandinho.

Manchester United should strenghten their midfield asap, last season Carrick virtually carried them but they should have alternatives as well.

Chelsea's midfield is solid, but Lampard is aging and I am not too convinced with a Mikel - Ramires duo. I haven't watched Liverpool too much lately so I can't say how they stand.
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Glen Damon wrote:The quicker Steven Gerrard is eliminated from our midfield, the sooner we, Liverpool Football Club, will prosper. With the desperately needed departure of Jamie Carragher, we can now play a higher line -- Carragher had a severe case of Carraghitis and was destroying our team's tactics, let alone the central defense. I expect a higher league finish, with Liverpool Football Club being led by Glen Johnson.

I actually lol-ed at that part...
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 am

Glen Damon was a multi-accounter. I never would have guessed. silent 
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MadridiCanada Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:38 am

Tottenham has the best midfield.
MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:40 am

MadridiCanada wrote:Tottenham has the best midfield.

Krandahar rofl
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:39 am

City are stacked
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:19 pm

City are best 1st team & back ups players

Tottenham are very close to City

with the other 4 big clubs they are miss some thing

United - Valencia-Carrick-Young is not bad as back up but they need creativity central midfield be it have Cleverley as back up or buy a 1st team player & they still miss Keane type player, Kagawa & Zaha as 1st pick wide players look very good

Chelsea- look very good with there attacking players but look at central midfield-Obi Mikel is very poor player,Ramires is ok, Lampard is get on don't there much left in him,Essien again has got in him for one more year ?, Romeu out on loan, Chalobah what to go out on loan, McEachran can he step up & be a good player, can Marco van Ginkel step in the team right now for Chelsea

Arsenal- Arteta sit deep & Wilshere-Cazorla in front look ok & have as back Diaby & Ramsey as back up is ok but they need someone better than Diaby for Defensive midfielder & like United maybe creativity central midfield back up, Walcott/Chamberlain/Gervinho maybe they need one more wide player

Liverpool- Henderson has a raw deal since join Liverpool been played out position & not use the right way, Henderson is old school box-to-box midfielder he will work out relay well with Lucas & Coutinho on left but do Liverpool someone better Henderson for 1st team & have Henderson as back maybe, then how get Gerrard in the team with hurt the team & get the best out of him, Liverpool also need some better for 1st on right, then a big ? over Allen can he step up his game, Alberto was his best position, Liverpool also need a back up for Lucas what been need for past years or so

vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:30 pm

out side the big clubs, think Southampton are build some realy good, pull out 2 big buys in Wanyama & Ramírez, think they need a top right side attacking player

----------Wanyama-------Schneiderlin------
-------------------Lallana----------------Ramírez---

don't know much about Southampton back up player's but if can keep that line up, they could push on to 7th

yep Swansea don't see them as dark horse as Laudrup build some thing realy good there, Newcastle same old story start build some thing good then it all blow ups,

my 2nd pick as dark horse would be Norwich Redmond-Fer-Olsson not bad set up, need a top central midfield player to with Leroy Fer

vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2