Are you happy with your club's transfer activities so far?

+70
aleumdance
MaraVilla
billy_gr
Crimson
Grooverider
Donuts
Kick
LeSwagg James
Highburied
EarlyPrototype
chad4401
Arsenalfaithfull
Jack Daniels
The Franchise
S
jibers
Valkyrja
TenMenWonTheLeague
donttreadonred
AnJl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BAYERN_MUNICH
Red Alert
Abramovich
flameas
marottalad
Blue Barrett
The Sanchez
BarrileteCosmico
DeviAngel
McLewis
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
halamadrid2
iftikhar
che
eelir
Lupi
Forza
Swanhends
Motogp69
Onyx
stevieg8
Rebaño Sagrado
rwo power
Nishankly
Harmonica
RED
REWB
Tomwin Lannister
Ion Creanga
Kaladin
M99
McAgger
Doc
Zlatan
Vlad the Impaler
Jay29
Art Morte
TonyDaBeast
ExtremistEnigma
sportsczy
urbaNRoots
DuringTheWar
Luca
Lex
CBarca
zizzle
VendettaRed07
B-Mac
RealGunner
74 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Are you happy with your club's transfer activities so far? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you happy with your club's transfer activities so far?

Post by M99 Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Lex wrote:Oh yeah, forgot Sanogo. That bumps it up to 0/10

Improvement!!

You got rid of Andre Santos finally, that should bump it to a 1/10 albino 

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Are you happy with your club's transfer activities so far? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you happy with your club's transfer activities so far?

Post by iftikhar Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Depends.

Will Skrtel/Toure-Agger be solid
Will Aspas be another Coutinho
Will Suarez stay

if all these are yes, then 7/10 or may be even 8/10. Otherwise, the signings have just improved the squad depth and not helping in anyway for our fight for T4. 5/10.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:13 pm

id rate it 9/10

we have addressed our CDM issue by getting Illaramendi to replace Xabi
we have addressed our RB issue by getting Carvajal to replace Arbeloa
we are looking to repair Ozil/dimarias inconsistencies by getting Isco who will probably replace DiMaria.
we have promoted all those who deserve a promotion (bar denis No )
we have/will shift (ed) players who are likely to take their minutes

the only downsides are that we might not find a decent replacement for Coentrao once he leaves and have been unable to shift Kaka smfh

but all in all great transfer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:55 am

Are you happy with your club's transfer activities so far? - Page 3 3tqqnm
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:02 am

loooooooooool
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:08 am

6/10 for me.

Goalkeeping position still isn't resolved, but should be soon. None of the targets has the staying power that we need to settle into that position and own it for years.

We have to address the weakness at fullback, especially with a system like Garcia. Maicon, Torosidis and Crescenzi at RB with Dodo, Balazaretti and possibly Marquinho at LB leave a whole lot to be desired. That said, quality fullbacks are definitely at a premium right now so they don't exactly grow on trees. Selling Marquinhos has brought us quite a bit of money and with Castan, Jedvag, Romagnoli and Benatia our core for CB, this money should be spent on bringing in atleast another full-back, preferably another LB.

Midfield will again be our strongest area on paper, especially if we manage to keep De Rossi and have a pool of him, Strootman, Pjanic, Bradley and Florenzi for options. Very competitive and they're all fantastic players.

Attack is where the most questions are still. We'll likely hold onto Lamela, but Garcia appears to have taken to Osvaldo and Boriello so who knows what will happen with them. Then there's Totti, who could play centrally in the hole or out on the wing a la Zeman. That rests entirely with Garcia and his vision for our attack. Destro is out for 2 months so that's going to sting, but Junior Tallo might just get his shot. A powerful, young player on his day. With Nico Lopez gone ( a mistake in my opinion), we have to shore up our options here and make at least one signing...looks like Gonzalo Bueno might be that signing.

We've made some good signings and questionable ones, but haven't really answered the questions that need to be answered tactically. We do that in August and I'll bump up my score a couple of points.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:22 am

9/10 all we need is LWB and it will 10/10 Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am

-9,976.3/10
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:15 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:-9,976.3/10

River?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:16 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:-9,976.3/10

Agree.

Was not impressed with the way we handled Thiago at all. Neymar coming in hasn't exactly solved our forward problem in a sense though he guarantee's entertainment and goals.
We still have't signed a centreback at the moment which is a worry and with T.Silva out of the equation we have to look at other possibilities...
Tito leaving was a shame hopefully we get a good replacement in Jupp, Bielsa, AVB etc.

This transfer market will get worse for us if we don't sign a centreback
We have one of our assistants taking over the club...

3/10 only because of the signing of Neymar which is still going to be risky...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:17 am

Barca but River is in the dump as well Laughing

We were promised Demichelis, Aimar and Lucas Barrios and instead we get... Fabbro. FML.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:19 am

What bothers me the most about Barca is that we knew a year ago that we needed a CB. Yet it seems that we have tunnel vision and only see TS. Which is fine, if you strike a deal as soon as the transfer season is open, like we did with Neymar, but if you wait for this long and you lose your top 2 targets and now you're kind of in a lost place... well, that just shows a ridiculous lack of planning.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:51 am

Didn't see the need to get van Ginkel and I didn't support the Schurrle transfer at all. Time will tell if these two will prove to be very vital to the squad and I'd be happy to eat everything I've said in disapproval of both signings.

Would have been a great summer for me if we'd gotten one of Falcao or Cavani but sadly we got neither. And then Gomez moved to bloody Fiorentina. Can't believe we're left with going after Shrek ffs.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to believe in Mourinho.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:10 am

I am super happy with our transfer so far. We have managed to sign some young talents while promoting our own youths too.

Vergara, Saponara, Andrea Poli signed, Cristante, Petagna promoted, and we might sign Keisuke Honda now... so i am really impressed.

we might not be stealing the limelight that we used to, but with young players we might be surprise of the season.

I gotta feeling that Vergara and Saponara would be great players for Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:16 am

7/10 As a Juve fan I am content but not overjoyed. I personally think it would have been far wiser buying jovetic for 30 million or tempting barca with a huge offer for alexis so we can play tevez-llortente-jojo or alexis in a 4-3-3 that wouldn't look out of place at any top club in the world.Instead we splashed 15 mil on Ogbonna and rejected a 10 million dollar norwich offer for quags which for some reason i don't understand we could have easily been able to afford jovetic if we didn't prioritise depth. by the way  which we have in abundance of. Simone pepe and isla are solid players but they are not gonna improve our side I am a little bit dissapointed we have not sold more players and up graded but you haveto be realistic at the same time

Last edited by marottalad on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:19 am

McLewis wrote:6/10 for me.

Goalkeeping position still isn't resolved, but should be soon. None of the targets has the staying power that we need to settle into that position and own it for years.

We have to address the weakness at fullback, especially with a system like Garcia. Maicon, Torosidis and Crescenzi at RB with Dodo, Balazaretti and possibly Marquinho at LB leave a whole lot to be desired. That said, quality fullbacks are definitely at a premium right now so they don't exactly grow on trees. Selling Marquinhos has brought us quite a bit of money and with Castan, Jedvag, Romagnoli and Benatia our core for CB, this money should be spent on bringing in atleast another full-back, preferably another LB.

Midfield will again be our strongest area on paper, especially if we manage to keep De Rossi and have a pool of him, Strootman, Pjanic, Bradley and Florenzi for options. Very competitive and they're all fantastic players.

Attack is where the most questions are still. We'll likely hold onto Lamela, but Garcia appears to have taken to Osvaldo and Boriello so who knows what will happen with them. Then there's Totti, who could play centrally in the hole or out on the wing a la Zeman. That rests entirely with Garcia and his vision for our attack. Destro is out for 2 months so that's going to sting, but Junior Tallo might just get his shot. A powerful, young player on his day. With Nico Lopez gone ( a mistake in my opinion), we have to shore up our options here and make at least one signing...looks like Gonzalo Bueno might be that signing.

We've made some good signings and questionable ones, but haven't really answered the questions that need to be answered tactically. We do that in August and I'll bump up my score a couple of points.

Im not happy with the sale of Marquinhos. Money is good but I am already seeing Burdisso or Castan making a fatal error that costs us three points..

Attack is the biggest quesion - why keep Boriello? Or Osvaldo? First one never did anything good at Roma and later one is just a trouble maker. For his transfer fee (~15-20m) we could get a good replacement... just move your a-s-s sabatini.

Im not worried about LB. Balza is motivated by WC and Dodo has lot to prove. Torosidis is my biggest worry atm in fullback deparment. I was never convinced with him..

5/10 atm. I really miss Marquinhos. We had our next Aldair.. idiots..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:18 pm

6/7 for me, not bad but could have been better so far.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:30 pm

I'll give it around a 6 as of now.

To get a 10, we must:
-Sign a CAM [Eriksen type]
-Keep Suarez
-Sign a defender

*All must improve starting XI
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:37 pm

6/10
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:40 pm

ynwa wrote:I'll give it around a 6 as of now.

To get a 10, we must:
-Sign a CAM [Eriksen type]
-Keep Suarez
-Sign a defender

*All must improve starting XI

Sounds about right, but for a 10 I'd add a couple of more things
Also
- Get rid of Downing
- Get rid of deadwood (Assaidi, Spearing, Pacheco, loan Coates)

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:45 am

Thought this was more about "ins" rather than everything to consider.

Yeah, Downing and co should leave.

Wouldn't mind Assaidi. He's not really deadwood. He can play, just seem's Rodgers doesn't like him or he doesn't fit our style.

It has to be said though. We've been very stupid in letting Shelvey go for so low (and no buyout fee) and loaning out Reina. We really need to smarten up on players leaving the club.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Activity?

Are you happy with your club's transfer activities so far? - Page 3 Mj-laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:58 pm

BAH GAWDDDDD ITS MOLE
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:59 pm

wish I had something to write about in here...still waiting Evil or Very Mad 
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:00 pm

He's still learning the names of your players mole... hard to to buy or sell people if you can't say their names... in fact, this might save you Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Laughing we are a joke tbh and no signings can save us.

I expect a lot of last season and some shit team saving us.

I didn't watch it but apparently we were hoofing to Gouffran as lone CF yesterday rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum