Tevez Little bit Overweight?

2 posters

Go down

Tevez Little bit Overweight? Empty Tevez Little bit Overweight?

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:30 am

Turin, July 9, 2013

Carlitos is presented in overweight to medical examinations, provided new tests for today
With Antonio Conte, who wanted a nutritionist on staff, works like this: at the table who have strayed or otherwise goes beyond a healthy weight does not play. Except in rare cases (Pippo Inzaghi was one of them, weighed less than in June and July during the season) in the summer is quite normal to take a few pounds, do not you exercise, you run only the athletic program (and maybe even all) delivered before the holidays, there are tensions, we grant you a little more at meals and in the premises. In short, those who arrive in retirement with two or three extra pounds is not welcomed by applause but even mocked. Carlos Tevez was not familiar with the rules of Conte and until a couple of weeks ago did not even know that he would play for Juve. So when it came to Turin for the signature and medical visits occurred a little 'overweight: about six pounds, filter Corso Galileo Ferraris, although some malicious whispers that the rounding (in every sense ...) and for defect.

Carlos Tevez, 28 years. LaPresse
Today the arrival Nothing serious, please. But the Argentine has begun to pay great attention to diet again before retiring. And tomorrow will be constantly monitored, because now it's time to get serious. The Apache is expected today and tomorrow in Turin in Vinovo for a series of tests, a new revolution on the scale and a first taste of the method-Count. Even the coach falls from vacation today and tomorrow will pass the whole day in the center Juventus sporting not only with Tevez, but also with other players.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Tevez Little bit Overweight? Empty Re: Tevez Little bit Overweight?

Post by MMM Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:29 pm

Today Tevez told the Fox Sport reporter that the news regarding him being overweight is entirely a rumor:

"I've come to Juventus with no problem, this is what I'm 3 pounds weight is pretty funny rumor. The truth is, I'm not overweight. It is just ridiculous to me, no club Juventus and the diet is not for me. "
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum