Kolarov accepts the proposal Juve, but hesitates City

2 posters

Go down

Kolarov accepts the proposal Juve, but hesitates City Empty Kolarov accepts the proposal Juve, but hesitates City

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 am

According to rumors from England, Alexandar Kolarov would accept contract proposals eagle: a three-year, over two million Euros. The problems at this point relate to Manchester City. The Bianconeri have to convince the English club for sale. Juve is pushing for the loan with the right of redemption, the City for the permanent transfer. The figures are between 6 and 7.5 million euro.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Kolarov accepts the proposal Juve, but hesitates City Empty Re: Kolarov accepts the proposal Juve, but hesitates City

Post by Motogp69 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Would be a big get for Juventus.

Personally, I thought he was City's best wing back, but ended up just being another reason of why Mancini had to go. This guy did more from the back than Zabaleta, but couldn't get a decent run out. No idea how they didn't fire Mancini sooner.

I wish they would bring him in at Spurs or Roma. Hope it works out for you guys.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Kolarov accepts the proposal Juve, but hesitates City Empty Re: Kolarov accepts the proposal Juve, but hesitates City

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Motogp69 wrote:Would be a big get for Juventus.

Personally, I thought he was City's best wing back, but ended up just being another reason of why Mancini had to go. This guy did more from the back than Zabaleta, but couldn't get a decent run out. No idea how they didn't fire Mancini sooner.

I wish they would bring him in at Spurs or Roma. Hope it works out for you guys.

ty for the good wishes Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down