Adrian0911
marottalad
salmano9
Juventude
DeviAngel
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marotta: 'No Jovetic for Juve, but anything can happen until August 31' - Page 2 Empty Re: Marotta: 'No Jovetic for Juve, but anything can happen until August 31'

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Does this mean Juventus won't get Jovetic at all, or is there a possibility, and if there is, what would it be?

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Marotta: 'No Jovetic for Juve, but anything can happen until August 31' - Page 2 Empty Re: Marotta: 'No Jovetic for Juve, but anything can happen until August 31'

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:59 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Does this mean Juventus won't get Jovetic at all, or is there a possibility, and if there is, what would it be?

It could all be a ploy by Marotta to ge Fiorentina to come to the bargaining table. It doesn't really mean anything until the transfer window closes or Jovetic is sold to another team. We'll just have to wait and see.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:07 pm

I read something saying Jovetic will know where he's going in 10 days, and I read it yesterday, is it true?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:17 pm

as much as i would be happy  if we get Jovetic if we wanna play a 4-3-3

with say

------------Llorente-----------

Jovetic---------------------------Tevez,

I wouldn't be too worried if we fail to land him...

I think Giovinco functions well on the left in such a formation and I believe Vucinic when he doesn't have to score can be great at creating....

----------------Llorente----------------

Giovinco/Vucinic------------------Tevez/Vucinic

is not a bad attack at all......

what we should be focusing on right now is getting rid of Matri and Quagliarella.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:23 pm

I have a fat wallet, any Romanian hot chick out there? hmm 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 pm

elmystique wrote:I have a fat wallet, any Romanian hot chick out there? hmm 

Yeah it's ok I am here brah

banana 
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:39 pm

elmystique wrote:I have a fat wallet, any Romanian hot chick out there? hmm 

come here...and take your pick. Thumbs up 
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Hahahahaha lool at ur convo...
Jovetic wants only Juve Sad(
We are breaking players" hearts Sad
First verrati now jojo :'(
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:21 pm

To be honest, it would be naive to think we would sign Jovetic when currently we have like 6-7 strikers.
We can still hope though, but the only way we can sign Jovetic if we offload at least 2 strikers - more like 3 - for a decent price ( and that's close to impossible)

Also, Fiorentina can f*ck off.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Not sure if Jovetic thread or Romanian Women discussion thread hmm
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:09 am

we need 5 strikers. we currently have 6. we need to sell 2 if juvetic comes
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:05 am

There were reports 3 weeks ago that Juve and Jovetic have a deal that Jvoetic will stay in Fiorentina and sign for Juve next summer ... #Marotta deal
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:14 am

Adrian0911 wrote:
marottalad wrote:

I dated a romanian girl romanian women are beautiful:wub:  unfortunately it didn't work out though.. i didn't know how hot romanian girls until i met her family and friends hahah

yeah..they are indeed beautiful...but also very..very materialistic...i don't know about women in other countries...but romanian girls..can be very bitchy.
how did you come to meet her?

btw...i plan on emigrating to Australia...despite the weird creatures every one is afraid of. u from Australia right? aren't there hot girls as well?
here in europe..romanians are not well seen because of stupid media trying to scare citizen from most developed countries to be against us trying to find better life conditions.
so *bleep* them...Australia/Canada here i come Wink

yeah she was extremely vein and materialistic but that's what you get when you date the better looking girls generally speaking the hotter they are the higher the maintenance. i met her at a party mate haha. The girl was a head case though because she told me all she had been through in her old country she was a orphan and she is 17 and has a kid hahaha im 21 at uni and playing professional football ive got too much on my plate to be worrying about a kid that's not even mine, so it didn't work out she was to problematic mate but one hell of a stunner.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2