Adrian0911
marottalad
salmano9
Juventude
DeviAngel
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Marotta: 'No Jovetic for Juve, but anything can happen until August 31' Empty Marotta: 'No Jovetic for Juve, but anything can happen until August 31'

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Juventus have temporarily given up on Stevan Jovetic due to “difficult relations” with Fiorentina, but confirm advanced talks for Angelo Ogbonna.

Director general Beppe Marotta spoke at today’s Press conference to present new signing Fernando Llorente and was asked about other transfer targets.

“With the arrival of Llorente and Carlos Tevez we have brought in two fantastic players and feel that we do not need more reinforcements in attack,” said Marotta.

“Fernando is a player of total football, so he can only do better in Antonio Conte’s tactics. With his arrival the total quality of the side has gone up.

“Jovetic? He was an option we went after during the summer, but due to difficult relations with Fiorentina I think at this point we are fine as we are. We’re satisfied with our signings.

“Could we open up talks again? Anything could happen from now until August 31, as in the transfer market things change from one day to the next. Who knows, maybe by the end of August Fiorentina will be offering him to us for a free loan...”

Fiorentina have refused to lower their €30m price-tag for Montenegro international forward Jovetic, who has admirers at Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain.

The situation with regards to Torino defender Ogbonna is very different, as the two city rivals are ready for the exchange.

“There is no point denying that Ogbonna is a Juventus target. We’re trying to bring him in and will see how it goes.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta: 'No Jovetic for Juve, but anything can happen until August 31' Empty Re: Marotta: 'No Jovetic for Juve, but anything can happen until August 31'

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Well, that's depressing.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Marotta: 'No Jovetic for Juve, but anything can happen until August 31' Empty Re: Marotta: 'No Jovetic for Juve, but anything can happen until August 31'

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Very depressing for devi... He reallg had his hopes up high
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:08 pm

I think that some sales really need to happen soon if Juve does want to sign Jovetic. If we can't move some of these guys, we will have a problem in late August. Marotta will have to send players on loan or give them away for almost nothing. There needs to at least be two sales to offset the two new arrivals.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:10 pm

It will annoy me however if we say we can't afford Jovetic yet we go out and buy ogbonna and diamanti combined the transfer fee would be about 20 million for those two it would be insane
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:14 pm

well shit!!

fiorentina board should kill itself. Juventus aren't direct rivals with them and will not be for at least 2 years. their squad is one that fights for the 3rd place at best...they are nowhere near title challengers.
Maybe we get Jovetic for free next year but i doubt it.
quags+marrone+20m would have actually improve Fiorentina.
blind *bleep* idiots..if we miss Jovetic..i hope we get Ljajic next year for free.
can't wait for the day..they'll beg us to negociate for a player...and we will give him to udinese/lazio.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:well shit!!

fiorentina board should kill itself. Juventus aren't direct rivals with them and will not be for at least 2 years. their squad is one that fights for the 3rd place at best...they are nowhere near title challengers.
blind *bleep* idiots..if we miss Jovetic..i hope we get Ljajic next year for free.
can't wait for the day..they'll beg us to negociate for a player...and we will give him to udinese/lazio.

eh let it go man we will beat them on the field where it counts:twisted: 
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Juventude wrote:I think that some sales really need to happen soon if Juve does want to sign Jovetic.  If we can't move some of these guys, we will have a problem in late August.  Marotta will have to send players on loan or give them away for almost nothing.  There needs to at least be two sales to offset the two new arrivals.  

Yup.But before we sell all our surplus ,he'll be gone by then.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:23 pm

marottalad wrote:It will annoy me however if we say we can't afford Jovetic yet we go out and buy ogbonna and diamanti combined the transfer fee would be about 20 million for those two it would be insane

It's not an insane thing to do if you sign Diamanti + Ogbonna instead of Juvetic. You have Tevez, Llorente, Vucinic and more forwards already there for two positions, but you don't have a great backup for your CB's and another option as good as Diamanti.

I'd argue a LWB/LB or a vice-Pirlo is more of a necessity aswell.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:24 pm

u romanian bro?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Yeah Marotta's delivered us a new strikeforce.

It's a shame he's probably not going to come to us. But, we've done a great job. With Ogbonna and a LB + Diamanti as an option we're set for another season at the very least.

Next year if we still want another striker, we can use all of our money on a striker + a Vice Pirlo option.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:25 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I'd argue a LWB/LB or a vice-Pirlo is more of a necessity aswell.

Agreed.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:27 pm

we aren't getting any 1 world class at lb/lwb there's to much competition from wealthier teams and i cant see us offring 15+ mill it takes to get some 1 in like alaba,marcelo and coentrao we will probably end up with kolarov, he's allright
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:28 pm

marottalad wrote:

u romanian bro?

yep..why?
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:35 pm

marottalad wrote:It will annoy me however if we say we can't afford Jovetic yet we go out and buy ogbonna and diamanti combined the transfer fee would be about 20 million for those two it would be insane

You shouldn't look at it as a matter of being able to afford Jovetic. I think it's a question of whether Juve values him at 30m in cash and clearly Marotta and Agnelli do not value Jovetic that highly. I think Juve could pull together the money if they had to and really wanted to, but they don't think he's worth it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:
marottalad wrote:

u romanian bro?

yep..why?

I dated a romanian girl romanian women are beautiful:wub:  unfortunately it didn't work out though.. i didn't know how hot romanian girls until i met her family and friends hahah
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:49 pm

i say this now. Juventus will not win champions league if jovetic does not arrives. Not that they would win with jovetic but his arrival wouldve made the team complete.

Llorente, Tevez, Gio, VucinIc, Quag/Matri is not an attacking force to be afraid.......

djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 pm

marottalad wrote:

I dated a romanian girl romanian women are beautiful:wub:  unfortunately it didn't work out though.. i didn't know how hot romanian girls until i met her family and friends hahah

yeah..they are indeed beautiful...but also very..very materialistic...i don't know about women in other countries...but romanian girls..can be very bitchy.
how did you come to meet her?

btw...i plan on emigrating to Australia...despite the weird creatures every one is afraid of. u from Australia right? aren't there hot girls as well?
here in europe..romanians are not well seen because of stupid media trying to scare citizen from most developed countries to be against us trying to find better life conditions.
so *bleep* them...Australia/Canada here i come Wink
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Dafuuuq Adrian and maro... hahahahahahah ur conversation is hilarious loool.
Very Happy 
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:26 pm

This thread rofl

Never met a Romanian woman before Sad

Met a 9/10 Sweedish girl on holiday once hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:This thread rofl

Never met a Romanian woman before Sad

Met a 9/10 Sweedish girl on holiday once hmm

Well..don't worry. if your wallet is fat enough and u promise a life outside Romania...95% u can get whatever girl you want. it's because we were a poor country for a very long while.
almost every young friend and acquaintance i have here...plans to leave the country. the young generation had enough.
the media here..though markets stupid floozies similar to the Kardashians...so it's hard for me to mention a good looking celebrity.

myself i like Armenian girls.Heart Heart..almost very year at eurovision..they send some angel-like woman
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:46 pm

My wallet is in not too bad shape but I don't intend on blowing it all on somebody who likes Items more than me Laughing

We'll see hmm

Yeah when I went to Florida for 3 weeks the women were excellent :wub:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:00 pm

I did not trust too much on Marotta on the past, but he is convincing me to be really good,

this job would not suit my temperament, I would have spent all the money on the first week of transfer market...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nobionye Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Hey guys, Nigerian Juventus fan here,
Well IMO, at 30 mil , jovetic is sure not worth that much. it sucks not to get him but fiorentia is playing hardball. I foresee a massive fallout between jovetic and the club , and they' ll be begging anyone to bid next season, no one likes an unsatisfied star player. an then the ljajic issue, since he share the same agent as jovetic , he'll probably refuse to sign a new contract since it seems the club impedes player progress by making outrageous transfer demands.
These same idiots are after mario gomez, why the bleepo wont they just take quags and marrone.

Anyways , tevez and llorente is as close to the dream of top forwards as we can get, for now. i'd love to see josip ilicic in juve though and its reported that juve, roma, and Bayer Leverkusen want him. He is for free as a clause in his contract allows him to leave for free if the club is relegated. i'd rather see him in the black and white (or pink) of juve than a 29 year old diamanti, anytime.
nobionye
nobionye
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Does this mean Juventus won't get Jovetic at all, or is there a possibility, and if there is, what would it be?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next