True, but sad!

+2
Luca
salmano9
6 posters

Go down

True, but sad! Empty True, but sad!

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi guys, it is a long time since i posted!
I just wanna say that the tevez transfer isnt good for the longvterm. Anyone agreevwith me?
He is 29 years old, turning 30 next season. He may be past his peak, and we may pay him the most wages in the team. But, i do agree he is good enough for juve...
If we bought him, we would sacrafice vuci, our best striker or creative striker atm..
10M is good amountvof money to buy him, but does this mean that we will not buy jovetic orcHig?
TBH, i prefer HIG AND JUVETIC
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

True, but sad! Empty Re: True, but sad!

Post by Luca Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:10 pm

29 is fine. The core of the team is all in their mid to high twenties. Some even in the 30s. The team is designed to compete right now. Youth will come into the fold after Pirlo

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:21 pm

If we depend on him now, what will we do in the future?
The probability that we will depend on giabbadini/immobile/ youth is low...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:46 pm

That's the market though. Juventus are depending on Pirlo right now. They're depending on Barzagli, on Lichtsteiner, on Buffon. On Llorente and so on.

This isn't a super young team. It's a team of proven professionals who will immediately be able to compete. And there isn't permeance to it right now, with or without Tevez.

All things come to an end. Juventus will have to prepare for squad resurgences

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 pm

The thing is, not every buy can be for the future.

We need players who can arrive well and ready to compete on all fronts.

Considering our striking 'options' for the last 4 or so years, it's hard to be disappointed at a potential Carlos Tev - Llorente strike partnership.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:56 pm

We have Zaza for the future in the ST position and Boakye, We'll most likely end up with Tevez and maybe Jovetic ( I am sure he'll come esp with Ramadani threating Fiorentina and Fio needing 9 more mils for Gomez).

Our squad is good not to old, not to young but good
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:50 pm

I see what you mean guys. It would cost more if we buy someone better in the future.
DeviAngel wrote:We have Zaza for the future in the ST position and Boakye, We'll most likely end up with Tevez and maybe Jovetic ( I am sure he'll come esp with Ramadani threating Fiorentina and Fio needing 9 more mils for Gomez).

Hahahaha Devi.. I like your optimism, but i dont see our youths coming back and playing. I even tried tp do that in FM 13, but never happens.
Look at Pasquato, immobile, ... Where did they end up? All end up with co-ownership deals with small clubs. MOST (not all) are not good enough for us...
Juve dont give chances for younger players in the first team. This is why we loan them out. Maybe and ONLY maybe when they are good when 24-26.
And yeah, I'm hoping that Jovetic is comming... But I am not convinced that Fio will accept the 20m bid +giab + marrone...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:16 pm

salmano9 wrote:I see what you mean guys. It would cost more if we buy someone better in the future.
DeviAngel wrote:We have Zaza for the future in the ST position and Boakye, We'll most likely end up with Tevez and maybe Jovetic ( I am sure he'll come esp with Ramadani threating Fiorentina and Fio needing 9 more mils for Gomez).

Hahahaha Devi.. I like your optimism, but i dont see our youths coming back and playing. I even tried tp do that in FM 13, but never happens.
Look at Pasquato, immobile, ... Where did they end up? All end up with co-ownership deals with small clubs. MOST (not all) are not good enough for us...
Juve dont give chances for younger players in the first team. This is why we loan them out. Maybe and ONLY maybe when they are good when 24-26.
And yeah, I'm hoping that Jovetic is comming... But I am not convinced that Fio will accept the 20m bid +giab + marrone...

Pasquato is average player nothing more, Immpobile said he doesn't want to return and that his dream is Napoli.... The good enough youngsters stayed like PDC and Marchisio, with Marchisio becoming world class
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 pm

gotta agree most of our youth turn out average later on.....

got high hopes for Boakye though but after watching him at the U-20's I fear average he shall be in the next 5 yrs.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 pm

elmystique wrote:gotta agree most of our youth turn out average later on.....

got high hopes for Boakye though but after watching him at the U-20's I fear average he shall be in the next 5 yrs.

GAbbiadini is doing wonders so far we have to keep him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:48 pm

What elm said is true.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:49 pm

We should have atleast 1 young and very talented player in each position.We have Pogba who is able to play on highest levels so adding talented youths to our first team doesn't influences our results,we still will be able to win especialy against weak teams.I don't like our co-own deals...our players are not treated well,not playing or training enough to explode all their potential.True future stars can only be developed in big teams,playing and training harder,not in weak or even Serie B teams.So i prefer 3-4 super talents to grow up in Juve and be our next wc players instead of 100 players failing in wrong co-own deals.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down