Pogba: "I will not move from Juve, I'm happy"

2 posters

Go down

Pogba: "I will not move from Juve, I'm happy" Empty Pogba: "I will not move from Juve, I'm happy"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Busy with the French national team for the World U-20 before leaving for Turkey, Paul Pogba has been asked by "Le Sport 10" about his future and his first season in Italy. The Juventus midfielder has reiterated the desire to want to remain at Turin:

"Next year will play again with Juve. This year has been very good to me. I feel good and I'm not going to go away." In addition to Juventus, the star of France, in the words of a true leader, focused on the commitment and exclusion from the global South American tour with the national team:

"I was prepared to not being called because I had talked to Deschamps. For me to play a World Cup, under 20 or with the National A, is something extraordinary. I am always ready to play.'m going to sub20 for fielding all my qualities, to lead by example and to try to lead friends to victory thanks to the experience I have gained with Juventus. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pogba: "I will not move from Juve, I'm happy" Empty Re: Pogba: "I will not move from Juve, I'm happy"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:56 pm

‘My future? Juve, of course’

Paul Pogba has taken the chance today to once more affirm his future is with Juventus, as links with a return to England continue.

The former Manchester United man has been linked in recent weeks with a return this summer to the Premier League, with Manchester City said to be interested.

However, in addressing reporters ahead of his summer international commitment, the 20-year-old also had time to reflect on where he sees himself come next season.

“Playing with my national team is extraordinary,” began Pogba to reporters today from France’s training base.

“I’m happy to be at the World Cup, I have worked hard for this opportunity and I feel lucky to be able to make the most of it.

“Here I will prove my worth. I hope to be 100 per cent and bet everything on the experience I have accumulated.

“Next season? At Juve, of course. Here I am fine, I am happy to wear this shirt.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pogba: "I will not move from Juve, I'm happy" Empty Re: Pogba: "I will not move from Juve, I'm happy"

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:19 pm

He becomes a beast at FM 13!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down