Can Thomas Muller be best footballer in the world?

+12
Berbatov
DeletedUser#1
Eivindo
michaelnana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rwo power
Art Morte
Gil
Kaladin
Kick
guest7
Clockwork Orange
16 posters

Go down

Can Thomas Muller be best footballer in the world? Empty Can Thomas Muller be best footballer in the world?

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:47 am

His movement and his intuitive appreciation of space is similar to Marcco van Basten's movent. No surprise his talent was first spotted and honed by one Louis van Gaal, a disciple of the Rinus Michels school Very Happy

He has something that can never fully be learnt, but 'felt'. If he was as self serving as one Cristiano Ronaldo, he would no doubt be capable of getting 70 goals a season, and in a perfect Messi like season, potentially 90. His potential is a deep well in which its limits have still not been found. As he pushes on in the next season, developed by a Cruijffian disciple in the shape of Josep Guardiola, a balon d'or within the next few seasons will certainly become a reality.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Can Thomas Muller be best footballer in the world? Empty Re: Can Thomas Muller be best footballer in the world?

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 am

your trolling attempts are too obvious, 3/10 troll, please read some of jibers or huntsman posts and analyze them then come back
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Can Thomas Muller be best footballer in the world? Empty Re: Can Thomas Muller be best footballer in the world?

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:50 am

Se7en wrote:your trolling attempts are too obvious, 3/10 troll, please read some of jibers or huntsman posts and analyze them then come back

How is this trolling? It is my opinion. If youdo not agree, do not post and compare me to two posters who know as much about football, as Mourinho knows about attacking football.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:52 am

No, he can't. He is very good but not that good.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:54 am

Kick wrote:No, he can't. He is very good but not that good.

Why not? Any reasons in particular?
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:55 am

Pep won't play him centrally, because Goetze and Kroos are better there. He also doesn't have that much potential.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 am

Muller isn’t the type of traditional winger/#10 we have come to know in football, no typical trademarrk, no lightning pace, no immense dribbling skills to turn defenders dizz. No emphasis on a typical winger/#10 attribute. No, Muller is different to the traditional. He’s the type to drift out of the game, unnoticed, until the exact and right moment, where he makes the diverting run into space to be through on goal and before you know it, he’s in to score or assist. I absolutely love his play style, people sometimes fotget that to be a top player, you have to be "complete" or have a multitude of tricks up your sleeve, or even have a certain skillset. This isn't the case with Muller, as he clings to one certain principle (which is much underappreciated here might i add) I still believe he can improve himself in a few years, unless Pep messes up stuff at Bayern, then he can definitely win the BDR imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:07 am

Yet another intelligent & thought provoking thread CO. I find it hard to disagree.

I see Pep building the team around him like he did with Messi before him. 90 goals is a bit too steep though, surely?

A figure between 70-80 goals would be far more realistic in my humble opinion.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:19 am

I thought he already was.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 am

Why would he have to score 90+ goals to become the best player? This isn't about the Golden Shoe after all :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:03 am

Gil wrote:Yet another intelligent & thought provoking thread CO. I find it hard to disagree.

I see Pep building the team around him like he did with Messi before him. 90 goals is a bit too steep though, surely?

A figure between 70-80 goals would be far more realistic in my humble opinion.

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelnana Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:32 am

I admire the fact that he is not a traditional winger or striker or playmaker but seems to have an effect on the Bayern game.

michaelnana
Prospect
Prospect

http://www.reflap.com/michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:06 am

Muller looks like a 40 year old accountant, he cant be.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:31 am

Muller is better than Kroos/Gotze/Reus/Ozil and all other German starlets out there for me.

Just because he doesn't do step-overs, or hit 40 yard free kicks...people think he's only a hard worker with no talent :facepalm:

In fact, Muller will start for EVERY SINGLE CLUB TEAM in the world. Bar none.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 am

wouldnt be so sure about that
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:54 am

Kick wrote:He also doesn't have that much potential.

wat
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:58 pm

He won't ever be the best player on the planet but he would or should walk into any starting XI in the world. He doesn't have the world class skill of Ronaldo, Messir or even Robben but he makes up for that with heart, determination, passion, hard work and most important of all, intelligence. Thomas Mueller can make any defense confused based on his runs and he opens up the space for the players he plays around which is highly important.

He's even won a golden boot at the world cup, won the CL and scored in the CL final. I can't wait to see how long he plays for. The man who almost played for Hansa Rostock Proud
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Pretty obvious Mueller has gone from incredibly underrated to criminally overrated.

He is an elite attacker & very intelligent yet this takes it too far.

He is nowhere near as good as this thread states.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:23 pm

He might not be the most "talented" player, or will ever be the most "talented" player, but he is and will continue to be the most clutch player in world football.

However, I care more about winning than looking pretty :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Can Thomas Muller be best footballer in the world? IuMt4xILwjpUt
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down