Happy 9th Anniversary GoalLegacy!

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Happy 9th Anniversary GoalLegacy! - Page 7 Empty Re: Happy 9th Anniversary GoalLegacy!

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:33 pm

Yeah, I could always feel how RedOranje went easy on me because we were friends.

Also, still no news on RWO?

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Happy 9th Anniversary GoalLegacy! - Page 7 Empty Re: Happy 9th Anniversary GoalLegacy!

Post by Unique Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:43 pm

@Vibe wrote:Yeah, I could always feel how RedOranje went easy on me because we were friends.

very sad we lost RWO. i still remember her saying she felt like she had the flu for weeks on end and couldent shift it and then she was gone. life can be very crule sometimes. Sad
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:56 pm

People don't die because of flu just like that in modern times, I just don't buy that.

She's just living life somewhere out there. I completely forgot this forum existed for months, until I randomly returned one day.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:59 pm

@Vibe wrote:People don't die because of flu just like that in modern times, I just don't buy that.

She's just living life somewhere out there. I completely forgot this forum existed for months, until I randomly returned one day.
flu like symptoms can be a sign of something bad. leukaemia being one of them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:45 pm

FFS I think its 11 years now on Goal.com and GL combined.

Its been a great journey. Thanks for being a part of it. I've added my twitter so y'all can follow me.

Red was a great guy, had massive respect for him because he didn't ban when was I trolling for an year when I first joined as a kid.

Also regarding Rwo, hope she's in tip top shape and comes back one day. It kinda shows how exclusively inclusive our group is that we don't forget anyone.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:09 am

@Vibe wrote:People don't die because of flu just like that in modern times, I just don't buy that.

I've heard of plenty of people who died of non treated flu, and also flu like symptoms could possibly mean something worse than just the flu like Unique said.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:50 am

Happy 8th anniversary GL.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:43 am

@Jack Daniels wrote:Happy 8th anniversary GL.
@Jack Daniels it's amazing that you still pop-up at least once a year. Stay well mate.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:53 pm

@Vibe wrote:Shout out to my boy DeviAngel, don't know what happened to him but he was one of my favorite people on the internet.

Is he still an admin?

Devi is still an Admin.
@Unique wrote:
@Vibe wrote:Shout out to my boy DeviAngel, don't know what happened to him but he was one of my favorite people on the internet.

Is he still an admin?
the hardest part about being admin is not being bias to your mates on the forum and keeping things 100% fair. BC and McLewis seem to be 100% fair. 1 or 2 admin are not. Very Happy

Wink

@Vibe wrote:Yeah, I could always feel how RedOranje went easy on me because we were friends.

Nothing on RWO, sadly.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:09 am

This place was crucial for my personal growth, writing, development and oh so much more.

Sending love and light to all, especially those admin and moderators that held (and/or) continue to hold the space in order to keep this universe functioning.
With utmost certainty this place was one of the best universities that I could have enrolled in.

Wholeness and Balanced Vibrations to all <3

Happy 8th!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum