If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

+67
Donuts
aleumdance
Chumlum
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Arquitecto
elm_baraja_shaman
djoe26
The Franchise
The_Badger
Raptorgunner
Firenze
Ganso
Albiceleste
El Gunner
Adit
DuringTheWar
BarrileteCosmico
VanDeezNuts
Clandestino
lenear1030
futbol
LeBéninois
danyjr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
TheRedStag
M99
urbaNRoots
benedictor
Helmer
Lupi
Twoism
S
REWB
Rebaño Sagrado
hrealmadrid
ExtremistEnigma
EL Patron
donttreadonred
Gil
halamadrid2
Highburied
fatman123
FennecFox7
Clockwork Orange
RedOranje
Arsenalfaithfull
Djcomplain
stevieg8
Eivindo
Grooverider
guest7
Red Alert
BeautifulGame
Zealous
RealGunner
McAgger
mr-r34
Art Morte
Tomwin Lannister
Nishankly
jibers
sportsczy
Lex
Mr Nick09
Onyx
71 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 25 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:There is no point in keeping him now though

There is no point selling him to your direct rivals in the league for a cut price.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 25 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:55 pm

McAgger wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Does it matter legally if the agreement exists or not?

If Liverpool told him that (they would be stupid to) then they should honour their words.

No one should do anything in business that doesn't benefit them.

Business? Come off it man. Liverpool are better than that.

If what they told him wasnt true, its not hard to just not say it. I am sure him and Rodgers developed some kind of relationship, only way it works between a coach and a player, some level of trust.

If Rodgers had to convince him to stay with that method, then so be it, but he has to honour it too.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:56 pm

McAgger wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Said what? He wont leave?

Yeah he said in his own words that if we don't finish in CL he will still stay

Yeah so you still sell him and hold the higher ground. Liverpool much better and bigger than Suarez, your word is more important than holding onto someone who clearly has no class if he says that and is going back on his word too.

Last edited by The Franchise on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Lex wrote:Arsenal lack class ~ Brendan Rodgers

It's Suarez's word against the clubs. Are you going to believe a racist, biting, stomping, disloyal, cheating, diving c*nt or a top class organization?

No one knows if Rodgers actually told him that and frankly I think he's making it up and clutching at straws.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:00 pm

McAgger, don't say anything you can't take back when he's starting for us 7 games into the season Laughing
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:03 pm

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 25 26681550183e1b17db44e7df29b3d4ae
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:04 pm

McAgger wrote:

It's Suarez's word against the clubs.  Are you going to believe a racist, biting, stomping, disloyal, cheating, diving c*nt or a top class organization?

No one knows if Rodgers actually told him that and frankly I think he's making it up and clutching at straws.

So why haven't the club and Rodgers denied it? They're quick to mouth off at the press regarding everything else including hypocritical claims that Arsenal are classless.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 pm

As I said a while back sell him off to *bleep*. Obviously it'd be better to send him abroad but if Arsenal really want him then sell him provided they meet our evaluation. If they don't and no one else comes in for him, let him play in the reserves after the ban. Someone might come back for him in Janurary.

Oh, and Nick, just cause he's said now that he wants to leave does not retroactively change what he said in the report you posted previously.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:07 pm

The Franchise wrote:
McAgger wrote:

If Liverpool told him that (they would be stupid to) then they should honour their words.

If what they told him wasnt true, its not hard to just not say it. I am sure him and Rodgers developed some kind of relationship, only way it works between a coach and a player, some level of trust.

If Rodgers had to convince him to stay with that method, then so be it, but he has to honour it too.

I don't believe that Rodgers told him that. Suarez is a drowning man clutching at straws.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:07 pm

lol man, really, ok, whatever, if you cant see that it's been a carefully engineering "get me outta here" strategy from day one then just Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 pm

McAgger wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
McAgger wrote:

I don't believe that Rodgers told him that. Suarez is a drowning man clutching at straws.

Maybe thats true. My comments only apply IF Liverpool did agree to that. None of us have any real way of knowing and maybe never will.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 pm

The_Badger wrote:
McAgger wrote:

It's Suarez's word against the clubs.  Are you going to believe a racist, biting, stomping, disloyal, cheating, diving c*nt or a top class organization?

So why haven't the club and Rodgers denied it? They're quick to mouth off at the press regarding everything else including hypocritical claims that Arsenal are classless.

We are a top class organization. We are not going to go mouth off against our own employer in the media. I'm sure it's being dealt internally. How would LFC look if they start a war of words in the press against their own player?

With Arsenal it was different. They are a different entity that were making us look like fools and disrespecting us with that audacious bid.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:11 pm

But you said in that spat whenever it was, that he said and you quoted: "I want out of Liverpool and possibly England". He never actually said that and thats what we were arguing about.

Was he engineering a move? Yes. Did he say what you said he did? No.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 pm

i just made the translation for all the slow people

Suarez in June:"get me the fck outta here. real? buddies? im good, take me"

Suarez now:"Arsenal? my main man Wenger, you know im down with u. my body is ready ofr u brah, take me"

he just reevaluated his destination
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Learn what quotation marks mean.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 pm

McAgger wrote:
The_Badger wrote:
McAgger wrote:

We are a top class organization. We are going to go mouth off against our own employer in the media. I'm sure it's being dealt internally. How would LFC look if they start a war of words in the press against their own player?

With Arsenal it was different. They are a different entity that were making us look like fools and disrespecting us with that audacious bid.

A top class organisation that has been found guilty of illegal tapping up players in the past and publicly decry other clubs as being "classless" when their own crime seems to be making a bid for a player that doesn't want to be at Anfield?

It shows an incredible lack of authority and organisation that Liverpool allow a player to make damaging claims and make no effort to refute them. Unless, of course, Suarez is telling the truth, which it's clear he is.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Suarez is such a c*nt using the media with his get out pleas. JUST SUBMIT A TRANSFER REQUEST FFS!!!

Oh wait you'll lose your loyalty bonus, will you? You money grabbing whore.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:21 pm

dat butthurt from pool fans has excedeed over 400% since nick came back Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:23 pm

TheRedStag wrote:Learn what quotation marks mean.

suarez wants out, i know it hurts, here my shoulder. just let him go and move on, when you are a big club again, good players will comeback.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
TheRedStag wrote:Learn what quotation marks mean.

suarez wants out, i know it hurts, here my shoulder. just let him go and move on, when you are a big club again, good players will comeback.

Good man. Ignore the point a big longer. You're so cool.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:28 pm

The_Badger wrote:
McAgger wrote:
The_Badger wrote:

We are a top class organization. We are going to go mouth off against our own employer in the media. I'm sure it's being dealt internally. How would LFC look if they start a war of words in the press against their own player?

A top class organisation that has been found guilty of illegal tapping up players in the past and publicly decry other clubs as being "classless" when their own crime seems to be making a bid for a player that doesn't want to be at Anfield?

It shows an incredible lack of authority and organisation that Liverpool allow a player to make damaging claims and make no effort to refute them. Unless, of course, Suarez is telling the truth, which it's clear he is.

Every f*cking top club does that. Madrid use the media to tap players. Barca use the media to tap players. Every big club does it and don't you believe for just a second that the rest are saints because they don't get caught. The only reason we got caught is because we are despised by the FA. And calling Arsenal classless because we've told them since day 1 what our valuation of Suarez is and they come out try to low ball us with 40m+1 offer that they thought was a buy out clause, the existence of which they acquired illegally. Yeah it would've been so much more professional to just ignore a disrespectful gesture from another club.

We're dealing with this as best anyone could possibly deal with it, so I don't know what you are trying to say in that second paragraph. And no no one knows for sure if Suarez is telling the truth.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:28 pm

The_Badger wrote:

We had a game today, Of course you didn't know. Its expected from ignorant posters on this forums, No problems here. Smile
The quotes will come, Wait for it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:29 pm

There it is

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 16m

A strong and impressive response from Brendan Rodgers in Oslo to Suarez interview. Quotes to follow later on Daily Telegraph website #lfc
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 pm

I think a few people need to take a break from the thread and cool down.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Nishank wrote:
The_Badger wrote:

We had a game today, Of course you didn't know. Its expected from ignorant posters on this forums, No problems here. Smile
The quotes will come, Wait for it.

Nah Nish we probably won't and I hope we keep it quite and just deal internally with it. He's our employee, it doesn't do us any good to get into a war od words with him in the media. The club's official statement at the moment is "No Comment"
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Nishank wrote:There it is

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 16m

A strong and impressive response from Brendan Rodgers in Oslo to Suarez interview. Quotes to follow later on Daily Telegraph website #lfc

Oh well I take that back then Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next