B.NEWS : JUVENTUS AND FIORENTINA AGREE JOVETIC TRANSFER !!!!

+3
Juveman17
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : JUVENTUS AND FIORENTINA AGREE JOVETIC TRANSFER !!!!  Empty B.NEWS : JUVENTUS AND FIORENTINA AGREE JOVETIC TRANSFER !!!!

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 30, 2013 8:51 pm

The words of praise of his great admirer of John Elkann united decided to sprint the last hours of leaders Juventus at Juventus to bring Stevan Jovetic would have already produced the white smoke: it is convinced that the drafting of Sportmediaset.com writes of an agreement already reached between Juventus and Fiorentina for the passage of the Montenegrin talent at the court of the Old Lady. According to reports from colleagues of Mediaset, then, the two companies would find the agreement for what would be the first true super coup of the summer transfer market.

Via the disagreements subsequent to the famous case-Berbatov: Juventus and Fiorentina are sitting at the table and have found the right formula. To purple, says Sportmediaset, will be € 12 million in cash plus the whole tag Fabio Quagliarella and half that of Luca Marrone. The coach of Fiorentina, Vincenzo Montella, the attacker would therefore have preferred to Castellammare di Stabia to Alessandro Matri as a partial offset to achieve economic quotation with which the society of Della Valle Currency Jovetic, between 25 and 30 million Euros.

In addition to quail, so that it would be permanently transferred to Tuscany, the Italian champions would deprive Brown but only in half, while keeping under control the management of a highly respected player by Antonio Conte. The coach, however, accept the partial sacrifice since arriving there in another of his great pupil, desired a year ago, his true and only goal for the advanced department: Jovetic, a '89 class considered among the most strong young strikers around, really a great gift for the coach Salento. For the official passage of Jo-jo to Juve, however, have to wait a few more weeks because there would be dancing in a few details to be determined. But the news of the evening is that yes between the two clubs appear to have been: Stevan Jovetic is about to become the new star of Juventus attack.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : JUVENTUS AND FIORENTINA AGREE JOVETIC TRANSFER !!!!  Empty Re: B.NEWS : JUVENTUS AND FIORENTINA AGREE JOVETIC TRANSFER !!!!

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 30, 2013 8:57 pm

FAP FAP FAP FAPPITY FAP FAP FAP FAPPITY FAPTIDDILY FAPPARO
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : JUVENTUS AND FIORENTINA AGREE JOVETIC TRANSFER !!!!  Empty Re: B.NEWS : JUVENTUS AND FIORENTINA AGREE JOVETIC TRANSFER !!!!

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 30, 2013 9:08 pm

FAPAPAPAPAPAPPDPFPAPPPAPFPAFPSPDF;SDGDFGHDFBG DYHH GJFNT
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu May 30, 2013 9:10 pm

not so fast bros, only sportmediaset has announced it and it's not very reliable Very Happy

PS: It's been a week since i watch every day juvetic videos
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 30, 2013 9:35 pm

I remember too many supposed done deals on plenty of strikers that were coming to Juve, but yet none of them have ever worn a Juve shirt. I'll wait until I hear something official.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu May 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Agree with Juventude, I've read this story only on sportmediaset

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 31, 2013 6:47 am

If Jovetic ends up JUVETIC I will run naked Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri May 31, 2013 1:48 pm

I thought there was absolutley no way we could sign a true world class talent it's not official so im still expecting diamanti and bendtner full ownership type signings. But i gotta admit im getting pretty excited! it's been a long time coming since a young talented world class striker has come to juve the last time was way back in 2004 when ibra came neally 10 years ago! it will be a milestone day if we get him
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri May 31, 2013 3:16 pm

I will say that it does seem to be a good sign that some of the big clubs that have been rumored with Jovetic seem to have dropped out.

It was just a matter of time that Juve became a top destination for players again. We had to earn back our respect and hopefully it pays off now.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down